Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ (28295 Views)

New: Luxury 3 Bedroom Terrace + 1 Bed BQ @ Abraham Adesanya Ajah / Construction 4 Massive Bedroom With Garage All Ensuit / 7-bedroom Duplex + 2-bed Bq On 800+sqm @ Tijani Bello St Ojodu By Omole 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dennis3D:

Pictures 1 and 2 - Master's Bedroom POP and wall screeding

Picture 3 and 4 - Family Lounge POP and wall screeding
Awesome!!!

I've been on this thread since last night (going through almost every page) and have certainly learned a lot. Thanks again

As regards wall screening, I can see you're using black cement which I was told kinda suppresses the paint color afterward, unlike when POP cement is used.

Please how true is this theory? It has delayed me in doing wall screeding because of the higher cost of POP cement

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
kayone2:

Awesome!!!

I've been on this thread since last night (going through almost every page) and have certainly learned a lot. Thanks again

As regards wall screening, I can see you're using black cement which I was told kinda suppresses the paint color afterward, unlike when POP cement is used.

Good evening sir.

Well, as you can see how the final look of the screeding appears. It doesn't suppress any paint color unless it's not a good paint.

However, black cement screeding is more durable, stronger and water resistant to an extent more than the white cement screeding.

Please how true is this theory? It has delayed me in doing wall screeding because of the higher cost of POP cement

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Work update from the plumbing works here before tiling

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2023
Filling ongoing

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Good morning Viewers
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
We are now at Tiling stage here...
We have bought over 330 cartons so far. We are largely using 60x6p Tiles in 85% of the spaces on this building

Behind the scene we are doing the following.

1. Overhead tank stand
2. Fence rail
3. Gate construction
4. Compound Filling

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:14am On Mar 02, 2023
Fence rail fabrication ongoing

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
Good progress, bro.

What material are you using for the fence rails + gate? Steel/wrought-iron/iron? Also, Are they tiling before installing door frames?
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:56am On Mar 03, 2023
ImperialCovfefe:
Good progress, bro.

What material are you using for the fence rails + gate? Steel/wrought-iron/iron? Also, Are they tiling before installing door frames?

Thanks for your questions. Very good questions I must say.

We are using iron Railing, not wrought iron.
We are mounting the imported entrance and exit doors first.

As for the interior doors, it's going to be HDF Doors so we are going to be fabricating them on site and that can be done even after tiling because it's the actual measurement of the space of the door height after tiling that they will use. I hope am able to answer you efficiently

2 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:08am On Mar 03, 2023
We have bought the main entrance doors, kitchen exit door and Master's terrace as well as family lounge terrace doors

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 6:13am On Mar 03, 2023
Dennis3D:

Thanks for your questions. Very good questions I must say.

We are using iron Railing, not wrought iron.
We are mounting the imported entrance and exit doors first.

As for the interior doors, it's going to be HDF Doors so we are going to be fabricating them on site and that can be done even after tiling because it's the actual measurement of the space of the door height after tiling that they will use. I hope am able to answer you efficiently

Thanks for your prompt response, as always. Much appreciated.

What about just the door frames? Won’t they all be installed before tilling?

Also, what about the actual material for the gate itself? And, gate design style — hand fabricated or laser cut?

Finally, if the gate is to be an automatic sliding gate, won’t it be preferable to do the compound flooring (concrete or interlock) first before installation?

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2023
Dennis3D:
Fence rail fabrication ongoing

I find these simple horizontal-bars fence railings really appealing. But I do wonder if there isn’t a good and aesthetic pleasing way to add a thin layer at the back to prevent them from being see-through. Something similar to the thin pan in the attached picture. What are your thoughts on this?

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
ImperialCovfefe:

Thanks for your prompt response, as always. Much appreciated.

What about just the door frames? Won’t they all be installed before tilling?

Also, what about the actual material for the gate itself? And, gate design style — hand fabricated or laser cut?

Finally, if the gate is to be an automatic sliding gate, won’t it be preferable to do the compound flooring (concrete or interlock) first before installation?

Good evening sir,

Thanks for your active engagement.
The imported doors are the ones that we install which comes with their frames before tiling.

For the bathrooms we are using some good imported doors.

For the bedrooms, we are using HDF Doors, fine and well finished as well. They can be installed even after tiling. Have done a hotel renovation on our renovation thread, you will see where we did that.

The gate is fabricated on site not laser cut type.
We do not intend to automate the gate soon and it's swing gate we are doing not sliding. The estate is a well secured estate so no need for so much expenses on gate as such. Moreover, we are working with client style and budget for the for the finishing we are doing

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 1:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Dennis3D:

Good evening sir,

Thanks for your active engagement.
The imported doors are the ones that we install which comes with their frames before tiling.

For the bathrooms we are using some good imported doors.

For the bedrooms, we are using HDF Doors, fine and well finished as well. They can be installed even after tiling. Have done a hotel renovation on our renovation thread, you will see where we did that.

The gate is fabricated on site not laser cut type.
We do not intend to automate the gate soon and it's swing gate we are doing not sliding. The estate is a well secured estate so no need for so much expenses on gate as such. Moreover, we are working with client style and budget for the for the finishing we are doing

Appreciate the revert. What is the total cost of the gate + fence rails?

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:49am On Mar 04, 2023
ImperialCovfefe:

We are doing this for 500K...

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
ImperialCovfefe:

I just answered this..
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kitchen Tiling

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:07am On Mar 07, 2023
We are applying Tyrolean on the building at some areas now...

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 3:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Meanwhile, Tiling is ongoing too...
Kitchen

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Project Update from here
From the Front View and Back View

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tiling from the Madam's Bedroom...
Carrara White - 60x60 Floor tiles

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 2:22am On Mar 09, 2023
Good morning Viewers
Keep following up with us

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hello bro,

Assuming a door receptacle is 900mm, how much clearance is required for the frames? What would be the actual width of the final door in mm from your experience?
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:47am On Mar 11, 2023
ImperialCovfefe:
Hello bro,

Assuming a door receptacle is 900mm, how much clearance is required for the frames? What would be the actual width of the final door in mm from your experience?

Good morning Sir.

950mm is good enough space for the door opening during block setting
Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Electrical Fittings Installation

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 12:42am On Mar 12, 2023
More site update.
Electrical Fittings Installation

Client requested for white fittings so we had to reorder white fittings for docket, switches, TV sockets etc

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 12:45am On Mar 12, 2023
We are gearing up for the construction of the overhead tank stand. Estimated height is 32Fit above the ground zero

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by BiigTee: 8:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Mr Denis.. You are well versed in ur work and i admire the ease u use in going through everything.. I am a huge fan too...

This is me saying welldone!

What's the estimated cost of the tank stand if u don't mind sharing and how many tanks would it be carrying?

2 Likes

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
BiigTee:
Mr Denis.. You are well versed in ur work and i admire the ease u use in going through everything.. I am a huge fan too...

This is me saying welldone!

What's the estimated cost of the tank stand if u don't mind sharing and how many tanks would it be carrying?

Thanks sir for your constant engagement with us here. It enables us give other thread followers the reason to keep up with us here too like we do. We ain't perfect but we aspire to always be better every day.

To your question...
The Tank Stand is for 900K though that was a tight budget for the Welder doing the job after pricing from 1.2m. However, we are taking care of providing him with cement and granite and sand for the tank stand foundation.

The tank is going to be carrying 1500 liters each.
Two levels. That's all. One tank at the top, one at the middle. So 3000 liters.

1 Like

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Anti rust paint spraying on the gate and fence rails.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by Dennis3D(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
More site updates
Wood delivery for the gate installation.

Re: Isheri Construction - 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex with 2 Bed BQ by ImperialCovfefe: 2:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Dennis3D:
More site updates
Wood delivery for the gate installation.

Looks good. Can you show us a closer look at the tyrolean app?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Magodo, 4 Killed / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? / The 10 Commandments Of Buying Land In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.