Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? (15763 Views)

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? / My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by larrybabanla(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if na me be the guy, that day, heaven go come down because we go too fight ,na soldiers go come settle us
Mrbenny001:
The day I attended the useless so called interview..in fact I went with all my credentials to somewhere at bodija in Ibadan.. only to found out it's all these neolife gnld rubbish...I was so angry.. could you believe the guy sitting next to me came with all his certificate...masters from England fa.. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by olaomoakin78: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2021
Mrbenny001:
The day I attended the useless so called interview..in fact I went with all my credentials to somewhere at bodija in Ibadan.. only to found out it's all these neolife gnld rubbish...I was so angry.. could you believe the guy sitting next to me came with all his certificate...masters from England fa.. grin
like seriously this one loud oooooo

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by larrybabanla(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2021
Virus99:
One of my Uncle is there and he's making money... really cool money.

But he's dealing with them directly I guess.

Not the ones on the street always treaking with this kinda shoe yet telling people how to make millions grin grin grin
exactly, they love these shoes
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by larrybabanla(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2021
angelfallz:
Is it GNLD of the 1990s?
yes o, na dem, they are now rebranding it, bringing different names like neolife and others
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by abdulo4real: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2021
Mrbenny001:

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by DaRenewed(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2021
Repackaged GNLD. If you don see 150 Oba Ogunjimi road, abeg Japa.
The come up with different names seeking to employ Business Developers on LinkedIn. If U check their website, Na like say na MS Word dem take design am grin

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by olaomoakin78: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2021
KingLarry04:
Let me start with mine, this happened some years ago after my secondary School,I was in search of a job desperately to keep myself busy before gaining admission.. so I saw an advert "factory workers needed.. salary 10k weekly" I was like oh boy work don set.. so I called the number, the receiver told me he is the manager of the factory that I should start coming immediately (gbagada) and I'm staying around ojo alaba (so you can imagine the distance) I told the self-acclaimed manager that I did not have transportation fee to come back,he said I should not worry that I'm starting work immediately,
when I got to gbagada b/stop, I called him to come and pick me, my people, if you see the so called manager,his shoes were begging for freedom.. I thought the manager ask him to come and pick me, so we entered the building, the guy was now telling me all this their bull crap stories, I got angry and told him to give me t-fare to go back, the dude has nothing on him, I had to beg people for money,before I could get back home that day, it was past 12 midnight, so ever since then, if I see them sharing those their papers,the way I do bullsh*t them eehh!!
Infact it was an awful experience..
the worse part of it is that, they will be looking for free ride everytime, if you see them along the major highways, like benin ore road beging truck drivers for free ride, you will be shocked.. bunch of useless people

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by deebrain(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2021
Hehehehe
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by bigcee(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2021
waploger:

My mom warned me about it but I thought if I just work for 3 weeks I will stop, i even borrowed to go from Ojo Alaba to gbagada wey I never go before.. they drew a car and told us to write our dreams down.... grin

those people wicked oh!!!! I tamo motor wey carry plank reach Volks that day..
Lwkmd grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by bigcee(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2021
ogbu80:
Omo these people told me to start from somewhere, I told them I have nothing on me, they say make I drop the least, I told them I have only #100, they say make I drop am. Na when I know say omo I better pass some people, las las na fight I take comot their office that day. grin
Abeg, make laugh no kee me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by ProudlyNGN: 11:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Kantebets:
Those guys rebranded and are back as Neolife now

Beware
Neolife has cast already.
They now use NGO or one unknown name to public.
Is only when you attend their class then you will know what's up.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Godi25(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Biggest scam... Those guys can decieve with their fake stories
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Bahamas95(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2021
One of their famous slogans is........

SALARY grin grin

S= Something

A= Always

L= Low

A= And

R= Reducing

Y= You

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Born2winKingOG: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2021
Bahamas95:
SALARY grin grin
S= Something
A= Always
L= Low
A= And
R= Reducing
Y= You
hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Lilsameey: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2021
KingLarry04:
Let me start with mine, this happened some years ago after my secondary School,I was in search of a job desperately to keep myself busy before gaining admission.. so I saw an advert "factory workers needed.. salary 10k weekly" I was like oh boy work don set.. so I called the number, the receiver told me he is the manager of the factory that I should start coming immediately (gbagada) and I'm staying around ojo alaba (so you can imagine the distance) I told the self-acclaimed manager that I did not have transportation fee to come back,he said I should not worry that I'm starting work immediately,
when I got to gbagada b/stop, I called him to come and pick me, my people, if you see the so called manager,his shoes were begging for freedom.. I thought the manager ask him to come and pick me, so we entered the building, the guy was now telling me all this their bull crap stories, I got angry and told him to give me t-fare to go back, the dude has nothing on him, I had to beg people for money,before I could get back home that day, it was past 12 midnight, so ever since then, if I see them sharing those their papers,the way I do bullsh*t them eehh!!
Infact it was an awful experience..
Op, do you know we have normal GNLD and Abnormal GNLD, I can explain but not in this thread, if I create the thread, can you add the link to this your first page post?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by sodieklucas(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
if all of you guyz are ignorant about GNLD or the ideology about it....we can create a group chat and I will explain for 2 hours and if you don't get it, forget about it. I can also type it here but I don't have that much time...just to help the creative mind I can explain.

note: I was once a member for 5 years, I started working at age 17. I stop working there in 2017, I immediately enroll for ND in laspotech also learn graphics design in mushin and somolu. My story na long thing oo, so there is nothing anyone can explain to me about GNLD.

GNLD is real and it's not for the fainted heart, remember it was easy when I started unlike now. even now people still make it.

let me explain in simple term: GNLD only sell ID number to people but Nigerians do it in different ways, so if you don't know there are scammers in GNLD, those people will tell you GNLD provide job that is a lie, No JOB in GNLD, it only provide opportunity for people who are willing to hustle in the NETWORK MARKETING AREA, and GNLD happens to be one of the best NETWORK with the best plan....I'm not saying its easy oo but one can make it there. I'm opportune to be in Olanike and Afeez team, there are alot to learn about life....In this team no one will tell you GNLD is a job opportunity...you are registered already fight for your life.

there are alot to explain for an open minded person
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Abbeyrabbit43: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
sodieklucas:
if all of you guyz are ignorant about GNLD or the ideology about it....we can create a group chat and I will explain for 2 hours and if you don't get it, forget about it. I can also type it here but I don't have that much time...just to help the creative mind I can explain.

note: I was once a member for 5 years, I started working at age 17. I stop working there in 2017, I immediately enroll for ND in laspotech also learn graphics design in mushin and somolu. My story na long thing oo, so there is nothing anyone can explain to me about GNLD.

GNLD is real and it's not for the fainted heart, remember it was easy when I started unlike now. even now people still make it.

let me explain in simple term: GNLD only sell ID number to people but Nigerians do it in different ways, so if you don't know there are scammers in GNLD, those people will tell you GNLD provide job that is a lie, No JOB in GNLD, it only provide opportunity for people who are willing to hustle in the NETWORK MARKETING AREA, and GNLD happens to be one of the best NETWORK with the best plan....I'm not saying its easy oo but one can make it there. I'm opportune to be in Olanike and Afeez team, there are alot to learn about life....In this team no one will tell you GNLD is a job opportunity...you are registered already fight for your life.

there are alot to explain for an open minded person
He no go better for you if u try promote that nonsense....ur whole generation go do GNLD even ur unborn kids and the ones to follow, if u ever promote that modern day slavery here

17 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Iphran6: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
My experience was a terrible one, I was fresh out of NYSC in 2016, just got back to my home state from Ekiti state where I served and got a text of an interview invite in onitsha, I was elated of the invite because I was weary of staying home and job hunting after service. Got to Onitsha along main market road that faithful morning, we wrote an initial exam after which the officials came with their stories, o noticed some persons leaving the hall immediately but I was oblivious of GNLD then, was made to pay 13k for registration,went to Owerri the next day to continue their gibberish that was when I realized the only way is the way back home, since then I have not and will never fall prey of GNLD Scam again

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by sodieklucas(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Healfastijn(f): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Their drugs are the same with normal drugs with some side effects. It's just networking.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Godons1: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ficient:

My oga in office almost beat one la bueana vida girl. As I expose their secret, this girl begin raise voice dey rant anyhow. Get out of this place , she still dey argue. If not we restrained our boss him for beat person pikin that day. Broke, proud and deluded girl

What's their secret? Please State it here so that, innocent job seekers will know. They always come on air in some FM Stations when I was in Benin and I knew they are all scam.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Sion47: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
LA buena Vida is the latest
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Freelancer2020(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bahamas95:

SALARY grin grin

S= Something

A= Always

L= Low

A= And

R= Reducing

Y= You

LOL and

S = Stay

H= Here

O= Operate

P= Poverty

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Born2winKingOG: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Freelancer2020:

LOL and
S = Stay
H= Here
O= Operating
P= Poverty
hahahaha
hu na two don graduate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Godons1: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mrbenny001:

Chai grin grin

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Godons1:

What's their secret? Please State it here so that, innocent job seekers will know. They always come on air in some FM Stations when I was in Benin and I knew they are all scam.

Those at the top of the pyramid will make it at the expense of those that joined late, except in exceptional cases.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Testimony1988(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lolz, they do lie too much to lure members into their business, they should know not everyone can do business.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by 10kgod(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Freelancer2020:

LOL and

S = Stay

H= Here

O= Operating

P= Poverty

LOL.... grin

What about SHOPRITE OR MALL

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Hotspotbro(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sometime ago, my mom and my younger bro attended one of their dumb seminars and they were speaking what my brother termed as "Fake French".That was when she left the place after a hour of big big word and fake French speaking...
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Kayodeblaze(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Na gbagada their head office dey. Went there once. Till today i still dey curse them.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Adolf111: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
I did neolife for a while but I never registered for once but I got their tactics my sponsor will take me to restaurant to eat without paying that's when I know that you don't need money to survive what you need is people around you,I enter free transport Taya but now am ashamed to even try to beg because the town don red nobody will carry they usually say as a man thinketh in his heart so is he well to the best of my knowledge they are not scam but you must be ready to give it all to succeed because once you come on board my people you are on your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your CV Is Returned At An Interview / Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here / Is It Better To Send Cvs In Pdf Or Word Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.