Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? (15754 Views)

My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before? / My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Slymking: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
I can remember some few years back I was in need of a job..I started telling friends and neighbors...it happen that I was going out that day when I saw vacant on some handbill place on a wall... decided to call the number and they ask me to come over to Charlie boy,I was so happy that I even ask my mum to go with me,not until I got there I saw alot of crowd and then I call the number again the lady came to get us and directed us to a small hall...to cut the story short,we wasted close to 5hrs just for them to ask us to bring 14k each and get some box kits...it was so very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by ajisolaaz: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
LEARN A SKILL TO MAKE 40 GOOD STREAMS OF INCOME. THIS IS NOT A PONZI SCHEME OR MLM.
DM 07039669311 FOR DETAILS
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Iphran6:
My experience was a terrible one, I was fresh out of NYSC in 2016, just got back to my home state from Ekiti state where I served and got a text of an interview invite in onitsha, I was elated of the invite because I was weary of staying home and job hunting after service. Got to Onitsha along main market road that faithful morning, we wrote an initial exam after which the officials came with their stories, o noticed some persons leaving the hall immediately but I was oblivious of GNLD then, was made to pay 13k for registration,went to Owerri the next day to continue their gibberish that was when I realized the only way is the way back home, since then I have not and will never fall prey of GNLD Scam again
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Kudducini(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
KingLarry04:
Let me start with mine, this happened some years ago after my secondary School,I was in search of a job desperately to keep myself busy before gaining admission.. so I saw an advert "factory workers needed.. salary 10k weekly" I was like oh boy work don set.. so I called the number, the receiver told me he is the manager of the factory that I should start coming immediately (gbagada) and I'm staying around ojo alaba (so you can imagine the distance) I told the self-acclaimed manager that I did not have transportation fee to come back,he said I should not worry that I'm starting work immediately,
when I got to gbagada b/stop, I called him to come and pick me, my people, if you see the so called manager,his shoes were begging for freedom.. I thought the manager ask him to come and pick me, so we entered the building, the guy was now telling me all this their bull crap stories, I got angry and told him to give me t-fare to go back, the dude has nothing on him, I had to beg people for money,before I could get back home that day, it was past 12 midnight, so ever since then, if I see them sharing those their papers,the way I do bullsh*t them eehh!!
Infact it was an awful experience..

Your story is almost the same as mine just that they made me wake up as early as 5 AM

Only to get there and they start telling me story and showing some irrelevant pictures of their workers who traveled abroad they will even try to collect money from you, they have enough ATM machine hanging around the premises just in case you don't have cash.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm walk out of four of such meeting. N their speakers are really motivational speaker s. One discouraging factor is that their products are expensive.

Everything na time. Cos now I make my cool money here
https://youtube-bs.xyz/3373735901286870
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Abbeyrabbit43: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
sodieklucas:
how old are you, I think you need to grow with sense.
and try to read clearly I said I'm not working there again but GNLD is real, that's why I said I can only explain to the creative mind, the open minded person, someone who is ready to learn. I'm not forcing you or anyone here to do GNLD, but GNLD who have stayed more than 50 years before your grandpa fuc..k your grandma come born your papa wey supposed no waste him sperm born you. listen life is all about learning

He no go still better for u on a normz

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Bahamas95(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
Freelancer2020:

LOL and

S = Stay

H= Here

O= Operate

P= Poverty
Those people are so annoying walai!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by mixta140: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
sodieklucas:
if all of you guyz are ignorant about GNLD or the ideology about it....we can create a group chat and I will explain for 2 hours and if you don't get it, forget about it. I can also type it here but I don't have that much time...just to help the creative mind I can explain.

note: I was once a member for 5 years, I started working at age 17. I stop working there in 2017, I immediately enroll for ND in laspotech also learn graphics design in mushin and somolu. My story na long thing oo, so there is nothing anyone can explain to me about GNLD.

GNLD is real and it's not for the fainted heart, remember it was easy when I started unlike now. even now people still make it.

let me explain in simple term: GNLD only sell ID number to people but Nigerians do it in different ways, so if you don't know there are scammers in GNLD, those people will tell you GNLD provide job that is a lie, No JOB in GNLD, it only provide opportunity for people who are willing to hustle in the NETWORK MARKETING AREA, and GNLD happens to be one of the best NETWORK with the best plan....I'm not saying its easy oo but one can make it there. I'm opportune to be in Olanike and Afeez team, there are alot to learn about life....In this team no one will tell you GNLD is a job opportunity...you are registered already fight for your life.

there are alot to explain for an open minded person
Many Nigerians you understand entrepreneurship world no be for lazy person... salaries wey them no work for is what most want.you only eats your results
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by mixta140: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Abbeyrabbit43:

He no go better for you if u try promote that nonsense....ur whole generation go do GNLD even ur unborn kids and the ones to follow, if u ever promote that modern day slavery here
Calm down... na the foolish people wey dey force you enter... its normal network marketing... na the deceit to bring you in no make sense... but na real stuff ... if you can do it... so many network marketing out there
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Heroicvic(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
If it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it's not working
I'm a living witness
How many of you earn at least 1k$ per month
So why are you mocking them

They wasted your time because you can't give it what it takes to succeed there, let's stop lying to ourself abeg

Anyway we are fhg team and we're freelancers that work with gnld and insteading of hawking we invest with the money we make online and earn both ways and we're over 7000 in our team lasan
Started from ilesa in osun state

Search fhg online and images
Peace
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by 1F30M4(f): 12:27am On Dec 03, 2021
Funny comments, it's good that we can actually look back and just laugh. I've had an encounter with them once.

If it hadn't been an old friend of mine, I probably wouldn't have had that experience. He persuaded me to come and see his "big boss", this was after telling him that I had been applying for customer service rep, office/operations/admin assistant & call center agent jobs with no positive outcome yet. I asked him if there was any opening in his office, he smiled and told me that I just needed to meet with his "big boss". I was already in high spirits, thinking of how I'll meet with my Godsent helper, dreaming of how I'll be given offer letter and resumption date. When he gave me one of their brochures to peruse, what came to mind was GNLD, I asked him, o ni What's GNLD? No oo they're not into that. Ok oo I skimmed through anyway, the Super gro product really caught my attention which got me thinking business. I knew people who were into agriculture(cultivation of crops, poultry, etc) so I was very much interested in the Super gro booster.

Ladies and gentlemen, naso yours truly mura lo si ibi ti won so fun mi, I was looking at the venue pe "is this the place abi I'm at the wrong address". Mo de pe ore mi lori aago, "I think I'm lost, come and find me o". He jus said I should look for one brown building with black gate, ki n gun oke pe mo ma ri won laipe. I got to the entrance, they started asking me "what's your name, who invited you, write the person's phone number here" I became confused but then I filled everything in the attendance list. The hall was sooo big, people were already sitted ko daa I couldn't even find a place to sit.

We welcomed the "bosses" with resounding applause and standing ovation. Couldn't help but notice how rude some of them were(feeling so full of themselves like they were high up there demigods and literally just doing us a favour). I watched as one of them verbally abused people to the amusement of the others, hurling insults at an old man just cos he asked what time the seminar would be over, I felt cold shivers run down my spine.

A certain speaker said people called him a madman cos he was always trekking to and fro soliciting patronage for his wares under hot sun, everyone knew him as a foolish wanderer and even his shoes were about to give way before he had his uncommon breakthrough lol it was at that point it dawned on me that it was all GNLD. Same speaker said infact he loves being called a madman cos he was/is Making A Difference, came up with some other ridiculous abbreviations and meanings to suit their narratives, spoke to us about Robert Kiyosaki & his books.

I endured til the end of the session so I could ask about the Super gro booster, atleast my tfare wouldn't have been in vain or so I thought. I was told to register after which I'd be given supplement kits(I tried to make them understand that I wasn't there for those supplements but for the Super gro booster but they weren't having any of that). They reminded me about one sponsor who at a time had to sell all he had despite his wife's disapproval but look at his family now doing very well for themselves. Kini mo ni ti mo le ta? Ko si, they asked me about my phone, mo ni okay, o ti ye mi. I jejely stood up and left the premises, they were calling me back. Emi ti ebi ti fe lu pa, o da bi ki n fo si ile mi. They can ginger pesin ehhh, I give it to them. "Even if you can't pay with cash now, you can use your atm card, no problem".

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Murrayish(f): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Mrbenny001 post=108141736]The day I attended the useless so called interview..in fact I went with all my credentials to somewhere at bodija in Ibadan.. only to found out it's all these neolife gnld rubbish...I was so angry.. could you believe the guy sitting next to me came with all his certificate...masters from England fa..

Omo! NeoLife people�. If you hear their songs ehn, you go clap taya. I believe the whole thing is a pipe dream. However, in Ilesha, they have devised a means to make money and climb up the company ladder. You are taught soft skills, registered on Fiverr and your first pay goes towards you registering in the company. Then the money you make on fiverr, you use it to buy products and step up in the company chain gradually. Now, most people using this means just buy the drugs and keep them at home without marketing just to step up. To me, it is a pretty brainwashing kind of circle cos why not just leave after learning a skill and making money from Fiverr.
Imagine buying products worth 90k per month just to keep accruing stupid points to go to the next level. And the money keeps increasing oh. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by bigcee(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Heroicvic:
I'm a living witness

They wasted your time because you can't give it what it takes to succeed there, let's stop lying to ourself abeg

Anyway we are fhg team and we're freelancers that work with gnld and insteading of hawking we invest with the money we make online and earn both ways and we're over 7000 in our team lasan

Peace
Dey wyne yourself grin. I hope your shoe is not like that of a prisoner grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Oke700: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
How how I made money on E-COMMERCE

E-commerce is the buying and selling of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primary the internet. These business transactions occur either as business to business(B2B), consumer to consumer, business to consumer(B2C), consumer to business. Below are some of the reasons people fail in E-COMMERCE.
1. Poor customer service
2. Poor use of online marketing tools
3. poor shipping tools
4. Poor branding
5. Having no SEO strategy.

So if you have tried everything else and failed, or if you are searching for a new income stream, a side hustle or you just want to make money online then, you have to continue reading. You will make your first million naira in the next 3 months... Guaranteed. If you will follow what I will show you next, you will have no issue with money again.

So who am I to make such a claim?

Well my name is Ajeigbe Moruf and for the past 7 years, I have been making consistent money online .you see, when I started out I was doing everything like fiverr, info marketing, CPA, etc but I was not getting the desired results I was looking for until I decided to focus on one at a time.

Now I get results

In fact, take a look at the images below. if you are interested in getting the "E-commerce money bag" pack for the sum of #25,000 ( Think of what will come your way), then click the link or copy it below in into your browser to purchase and learn/implement.

https:///yrw3wyyy.
Contact me if the link above is not working 0 8 1 3 6 8 1 4 0 7 7

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by 10kgod(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2021
Heroicvic:
I'm a living witness

Peace

Oshey, team fiverr grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by sodieklucas(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Abbeyrabbit43:

He no go still better for u on a normz
I no curse you, I just don't understand why you dey chant "e no go better for you" I don't know how that will get to me, that is why I said you should try buy some sense and grow with wisdom. I still don't blame you, you suppose be wasted sperm. I wonder how you will build a family if your attitude can really show in your text. little advice for you: Try unlearn what you already know and read about NETWORK MARKETING. I have some book I can recommend and that's if you can read with sense sef....read especially the way NETWORK MARKETING is done in develop country and your Bleep...ING Country Nig..er.ia
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by mkpurumma090(f): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Virus99:
One of my Uncle is there and he's making money... really cool money.

But he's dealing with them directly I guess.

Not the ones on the street always treaking with this kinda shoe yet telling people how to make millions grin grin grin

Lol
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Never. I know their handwriting and all their addresses. I receive like 5 "interview" invites from them everyday. Both the ones i applied and didn't applied for.
Re: What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? by FX2BROWN: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mine was when I lost my job with Ecobank in 2013, so was hell bent to get another job, until I saw this advert on a post in my street, I called the number, I was given high hopes. Got to Gbadaga with my younger brother, only to discovered it was GNLD,. Although, my time and transport fare were wasted. But, I bought a book, written by Robert Kiyosaki. The book really helped me. GNLD na useless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Successfully Apply For Jobs On A Nigerian Government Website / Apply Now For Embassy Of France To Nigeria Recruitment 2017 - See Details Here / When Your CV Is Returned At An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.