Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? (6525 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / I Am Dying In Silence / Am Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by 190: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2011
I know BABE did an abortion for me like 11years ago angry angry
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by BABE3: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^ undecided undecided
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by 190: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by tellwisdom: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2011
@Nathasa, i felt cheated because she should have told me earlier.
Then, how am sure the abortion didn't claim her womb, am not sure of this and this is really a big concern to me. Though she claimed she did it with a professional doctor and the doctor assured her there is no problem with her womb.

Now she's telling you, weting you wan do then wey u no fit do naw??
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by bjmighty(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2011
lol
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by violent(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2011
denzel2009:

Poorly worded title IMHO, I was hoping to read he contracted AIDS.

hehe!
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by hackdacrew: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE WORRIED SHE IS A GOOD GIRL ONLY FEW CAN CONFESSED SUCH SHE LOVES YOU ANE BELIEVE ME SHE HAS NO BAD PAST OR ANY OTHER HIDING SECRET BESIDE THAT TAKE HER TO A DOCTOR AND FIND OUT ABOUT THE WOMB AND CONTINUE YOUR LIFE I PRAY TO HAVE WOMAN LIKE HER SHE IS HONEST WITH YOU
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by gidson12(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2011
@poster
why do you wanna die, , .you wanted to dig out dirt, and by presurizin her you got a dirt, what do you want to do then, dump her or what, atleast she was sincere to you, that you should appreciate, and if you happen to forgive her never you make reference to it in any way, make your decisions as a wise person, its delicate but needs a matured mind,
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Honda29: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
@ omogidi,

Are you now dead? grin

Dying because of woman!!!!

You are just another mugu for women.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Papido(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2011
hey bro, i understand how you feel. I want to lend my voice to those who said you should forgive her, never take it against her in the future and move on. In fact, never let it escape your mouth once even in a quarel. I am persuaded that she wants to be with you and all you need in a woman is sincere love. If she has it for you, go for it. I once dated an 18year old girl. She confessed to me that she was disvirgined at 5yrs of age by an uncle. Later, she had a boyfriend who impregnated her and she aborted it (all before she was 20yrs old). She even confessed that she was still in that relationship when she agreed to date me. I loved this girl like crazy and i asked her if she wanted me or the other guy. She opted for me. I forgave the abortion and terrible history. I forgave her because i loved her. All this while i had never slept with a woman and for the duration of our relationship (1.5yrs), i didnt touch her. About a year later, i had to quit the relationship when i realized that what she wanted was my money and not me. Several years later she wept and asked me why i didnt exercise more patience for her and that she was immature then. She is 29years old now and married with a kid but still stays in touch because according to her, I am different. Though i might have kept myself, i don't feel better than her morally because before God, all sins are equal. I wanted to protect her but she wouldnt let me. Today, i am married to a lovely woman and we have kids. She had her past too and she opened up to me. I let it go and today we have a beautiful relationship. It's a privilege to have someone tell you their worst deeds. Sincerely, you have no reason to forgive someone else's past because the offence was not directed at you. If you are privileged to know, it is just for your information and possible adjustment (in an attempt to understand your partner). May God pardon us all.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Dalby(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2011
At least one thing is sure, she is not barren. That should count for something.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by moruphb: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2011
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Egbagirl(f): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2011
@Poster: you said you guys are Christians right? well a Christians, having pre-marital sex is a sin. Just like abortion is. Now im assuming you guys repented? well Im assuming assuming your babe also repented. Now if God can forgive you guys for having premarital sex, and can also forgive your babe for committing abortion, then I dont see why you cant accept it. The only thing I think you need to forgive here is her not telling you earlier on when you guys had your "tell me abou your past" convo.

Aside from that, everyone has a past. and like someone already said, all sin is equal before God. It is us human beings that weigh them. In Gods eyes, if you lie and I kill person, all na sin. As long as you have gone against Gods word, na sin. The bible says, all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. we were even born sinners sef but na Gods redemption plan save us. My point is, we are sinners and we dey sin everyday sef but "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleans us from all unrighteousness" and the thing w God is, He erases our sins forever once we repent. They are wiped out clear.

Now, as per your fear of her getting pregnant, na God dey give children. Someone rightly mentioned earlier that there are some pple who have never had sex or abortions abs yet cannot have children. "Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him." Ps 127:3 (NLT). You have nothing to be afraid of as long as God is endorsing your marriage. It seems you guys pray a lot esp about your future like you said, so why not pray about it?

No need to let your babe go thru all this pain again. Shes already experienced it. "Forget the former things, do not dwell on the past" Isaiah 43:18. "as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." Ps 103:12

I really like what Papido said.
Papido:

It's a privilege to have someone tell you their worst deeds. Sincerely, you have no reason to forgive someone else's past because the offence was not directed at you. If you are privileged to know, it is just for your information and possible adjustment (in an attempt to understand your partner). May God pardon us all.
Na real talk.

Being a Christian, take it to the Lord in prayer and pour out your heart to Him. If na abou children, forget da one. Leave it to God. you suppose get faith o. Where your faith sef. You should never doubt the power of God. With Him, all things are possible. We no fit understand these things w ordinary mind.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by verbena: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2011
whatever was before u was before u. forget it and move on with your woman, besides we were all once young and all got carried away with the opposite sex. If i was her i wld tell u it was before u so either deal with it and bounce
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by slex(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
whats wrong with you?its because of guys like you girls hide things from us. If she didn't tell you maybe you would have opened a thread on ''My wife to be is too secretive'' or something. If you can't handle the truth why bother knowing it.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nosyke(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
Egba girl:

@Poster: you said you guys are Christians right? well a Christians, having pre-marital sex is a sin. Just like abortion is. Now im assuming you guys repented? well Im assuming assuming your babe also repented. Now if God can forgive you guys for having premarital sex, and can also forgive your babe for committing abortion, then I dont see why you cant accept it. The only thing I think you need to forgive here is her not telling you earlier on when you guys had your "tell me abou your past" convo.

Aside from that, everyone has a past. and like someone already said, all sin is equal before God. It is us human beings that weigh them. In Gods eyes, if you lie and I kill person, all na sin. As long as you have gone against Gods word, na sin. The bible says, all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. we were even born sinners sef but na Gods redemption plan save us. My point is, we are sinners and we dey sin everyday sef but "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleans us from all unrighteousness" and the thing w God is, He erases our sins forever once we repent. They are wiped out clear.

Now, as per your fear of her getting pregnant, na God dey give children. Someone rightly mentioned earlier that there are some pple who have never had sex or abortions abs yet cannot have children. "Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him." Ps 127:3 (NLT). You have nothing to be afraid of as long as God is endorsing your marriage. It seems you guys pray a lot esp about your future like you said, so why not pray about it?

No need to let your babe go thru all this pain again. Shes already experienced it. "Forget the former things, do not dwell on the past" Isaiah 43:18. "as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." Ps 103:12

I really like what Papido said. Na real talk.

Being a Christian, take it to the Lord in prayer and pour out your heart to Him. If na abou children, forget da one. Leave it to God. you suppose get faith o. Where your faith sef. You should never doubt the power of God. With Him, all things are possible. We no fit understand these things w ordinary mind.

God Bless you for free
Best Post So far
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by dayokanu(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
Na wao
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by MeGaStReEt: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2011
i am dying oooooo

DIE NA, ANYBODY HOLD YOU

People dey come up with serious problems you come here dey crack joke
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by mortee: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2011
Poster, I have just two words for you - "GROW UP!"
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by shithapuns: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2011
if it bothers u so much.go do a medical chk up and confirm that she is child bearing capable, though me thinks u are being a bloody hypocrite.

she told you!, is that now a crime?, ur behaviour is while peeps hv stopped confessing to loved ones.

a medical exam will allay all ur fears,  and while there, i suggest u also undergo a check up  to, to chk if u hv viable sperm or not/ur ability to be a father
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by seyibrown(f): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2011
Why didn't you 'interrogate' her before you guys had sex?? angry You chop the girl finish, you come turn to interrogator! Egbagirl and others have said it all.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2011
why were you digging her for skeletons in the first place, am sure if you press more, you'd find more, better tint your mind and move on and if you want to leave her, well, there's nothing new under the sun, na you go find skeleton for wardrobe nah!!!
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Debokan: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2011
PLS DIE FAST.

THE GIRL DID WELL BY TELLING U IF IT WAS ME I WON'T TELL U.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by shilling(f): 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
At least she told you. The best you can do is go to a gynecologist and confirm that her womb is indeed fine.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 12, 2011
oops, u must be dead by now, sorry!
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by mkpologwu(m): 5:41am On Jun 12, 2011
I hope u would've loved her more, if u had met her first time with a child?
Hypo.cry.sea! Why not 'hype' ur 'cry' till ur tears get bigger than d 'sea'. Mschew!
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by member479760: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2011
poster, u sey u are dying, are u still there?
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Honda29: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2011
Omogidi,

Please die NOW, that is if your are not stone death already.
Idiots do not deserve to live grin grin grin
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by kpolli(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2011
guy ur overreacting, truth is, if she had told u earlier wud u have continued with her

ur the very reason girls say men cant handle the truth, buckle up boy n stop embarrassing us men
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by rully2: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2011
gmyguy:

why were you digging her for skeletons in the first place, am sure if you press more, you'd find more, better tint your mind and move on and if you want to leave her, well, there's nothing new under the sun, na you go find skeleton for wardrobe nah!!!

Yeah, seriously i was wondering too, why were udigging for past issues? was it like u heard stuffs about her, why are u dying then? is it for the fact that she did'nt tell u earlier or the idea that she has had an abortion, if u want to make a decision, its not too late. But i'll say there is no decision to make cos she told u and u now know.

Since u love her very much, i think u should put it behind u, abortion is not something u just come up to tell someone about,even if its ur loved one, she probably found it very dificult herself, cos im sure she was'nt proud of it. So just put it all behind u and move ahead.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by omogidi: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2011
I sincerely want to thank everyone here. I so much appreciate it. We had an exclusive discussions during the weekend, coupled with your contributions on this forum, we had agreed to MOVE ON. I have been able to understand the past is past and the FUTURE remains.

Nairalanders has helped me a lot. Uou've really helped to rebuild my relationship. Thanks a lot.

Na gode, Da Alu, E se pupo!!!
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by anointedf(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2011
My wife's case was similar to yours but she inform me earlier before we went far so that if i want to change my mind i could easily do. That her singular action really touched and made me to be more committed to the relationship.

I was a virgin as at then, I never felt bad about everything she told me concerning the other guy. She terminated the relationship after her encountered with Christ.

There is no big deal in that. Free your mind, forgive and forget.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Smells Down There / / Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.