Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? (6536 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / I Am Dying In Silence / Am Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by oneuniquemind(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2011
@posta,it's jst 4tins 2 ds issue. 1. 4get ha past nd stick 2 ur woman. 2. Take ha 2 ur own doctor ursef 2 confirm ha fertility. 3. Preg ha ASAP b4 any 4da move on marriage plans.atleast u don enter d place once. 4. Jst walk
If optn 2 is +ve,ur doubt is reduced. Tel it 2 God in prayer
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by violent(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2011
It appears the "womb thing" is more of an issue to you than supposed betrayal of trust, so i'd start with that!

It's Juvenile to think that every abortion must have affected the womb somehow, that's the bullshyt being sold to you by Nollywood.  Several cases abound where women undergo series of abortions and yet remain as fertile to an extent where a simple handshake ends up producing babies 9 months afterwards.  Ironically, there are several cases where acclaimed virgins are unable to procreate due to issues with their wombs, this despite the fact that they haven't even hugged a guy before talkless of having séx, getting pregnant or having an abortion.

Everyone has  unique case, and in this case, a previous abortion should be seen in a positive light, afterall it shows that she is able to conceive and procreate.  As they say, the glass can either be half filled or half empty, it all depends on how you choose to see it, but generally, it feels a lot better to go through life with positive expectations.

As for the betrayal of trust thingy, I would repeat what several other posters have mentioned earlier on ------>  grow up!

It's in my experience that no matter how much you love someone, you just can't tell them every bad experience you've had, or bad addictions.  It is also in my experience that if your partner doesn't hold back certain truths from you, then he/she doesn't give a damn about you!. . . .

To confirm the last bit of my statement, take a random sampling of the number of guys who have told their girlfriends that they másturbate in private.
If statistics are what to go by, about 90% of men másturbate, and more than half will never tell their partners, let say in a rare unfortunate instance your girlfriend finds out about your "jerk-off" problem solving approach to influence of high testosterones, how would you expect her to react?

. . . .How about she claims that she's doubtful about going ahead with the relationship, afterall you've lost zillions of spérm and you might not be able to procreate in the future?

again sir, grow the fúck up!
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 11, 2011
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2011
The poster is a naive motherfucker, DandC is a normal medical procedure in such an event that the pregnancy needed to be terminated. Show me a girl that hasnt gone thru that civilized medical process and I will show you a naive motherfucker.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Chisnall: 9:20am On Jun 11, 2011
This guy only seek for an advice , i dont knw  y  some pple  fail to understand simple thing, they prefer to abuse thn to advice, u dont expect everyone to think , behave , response or tackle problems same way, we are of difrt  gen.  Some can  stand infront of gun while some will die b4 u  even trigger  the gun. so give advice  dont blame or insult  him.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Wislet(f): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2011
LeoMax:

The poster is a naive naughty person, DandC is a normal medical procedure in such an event that the pregnancy needed to be terminated. Show me a girl that hasnt gone thru that civilized medical process and I will show you a naive naughty person.
U men can be ridiculously funny sometimes. Like ALL?? Every girl must have aborted? Are u sure u're for real? Smh
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2011
Dand C is a safe and recommendable medical process. Its much more like appendectomy, whats wrong with removing an unwanted tissue if the girl isnt ready to have kids yet. Education is needed by the poster cos he sounds childishly naive to me.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2011
What advise can you give to such a person when the worry he has is a none issue that is directly attributed to his ignorance of concept of life and living. I feel I could see his girlfriend and blatantly tell her to quit the relationship and let him find "Mary-the mother of the Lord" to marry.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by violent(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2011
LeoMax:

The poster is a naive naughty person, DandC is a normal medical procedure in such an event that the pregnancy needed to be terminated. Show me a girl that hasnt gone thru that civilized medical process and I will show you a naive naughty person.

Life and recklessness must mean the same to you!

I know girls, several of them, who haven't had sex muchless abortions, it doesn't mean they are being naive, it means they instead choose to differentiate themselves from a rotten societal norm that have come to accept recklessness as part of life.

PS. would you call your younger sister naive simply because she haven't had experience undergoing DandC?
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Ofido(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2011
Is this the reason u are jumping up and down, She ve told u point blank. Watz is in it. As long as she is now ready to change and ready to settle down with you.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2011
violent:

Life and recklessness must mean the same to you!

I know girls, several of them, who haven't had sex muchless abortions, it doesn't mean they are being naive, it means they instead choose to differentiate themselves from a rotten societal norm that have come to accept recklessness as part of life.

PS. would you call your younger sister naive simply because she haven't had experience undergoing DandC?  

I suppose you mean the girl is supposed to "keep the pregnancy" after being disvirgined and impregnated on the round and experience of sex, so we wouldnt be termed "reckless". DandC is a standard and certified process of getting rid of unwanted faetus. Keep religion and morality out of this. Be civil
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2011
[size=20pt]Why is everyone  making it look like having an abortion is a normal thing, just like eating fufu. I wonder what this world is turning into.[/size]
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by 190: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2011
^stay there and be talking as if you never do am tire undecided
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2011
mydreamz:

[size=20pt]Why is everyone  making it look like having an abortion is a normal thing, just like eating fufu. I wonder what this world is turning into.[/size]
Abortion is a normal thing. It has never been wrong except for people who chose not to understand the workings of science and the concept of life but dwell on the parochial theorems of religions as epitomized by the neanderthals some 2000 yrs ago
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by BABE3: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2011
Mydreamz Babe, stop shouting! Not everybody is making it look like that. Abortion is NOT a normal thing. Take it or leave it, it's murder!

Really, don't you think the topic and poster's reaction is over dramatized?! For goodness's sake, he wanted to know about her past, and the babe told him. She aborted a baby, ok, fine, life 4ucking goes on yo!
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by jeff1980(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2011
@poster,i av a similar experience.u ar even lucky to hear this b4 ur marriage,wot of if she tel u after u marriage?her confesion shows sincererity,my wife did nt tel me until after our marriage after several time i ask her.i hope if its u,u wil file for divorce.check d hospital and she is ok go ahead wit ur marriape.best of luck
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by upendo98(f): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2011
No wonder I spoke about confession.  Love that gal pliz . The first love rejected her so dont do that to her pliz.Go see the doc together and hv peace of mind. People have very dark pasts that could kill you for real At least she told you. Now thats a sure TEST of your love for her.If you are able to 4give and move on then you are a real man. This is just the beginning of life issues.Theres more to come so jump this hurdle.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2011
BABE!:

Mydreamz Babe, stop shouting! Not everybody is making it look like that. Abortion is NOT normal thing. Take it or leave it, it's murder!

Really, don't you think the topic and poster's reaction is over dramatized?! For goodness's sake, he wanted to know about her past, and the babe told him. She aborted a baby, ok, fine, life 4ucking goes on yo!

What make abortion murder. Dont excuse your ignorance that life force is activated into a body at the first breath of gaseous oxygen. Thats proven in medical researches. This religion thing will kill a lot of you. Anyway, there is always faith where religion fails.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by bobod: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2011
Friend please dont loose the love of your life after having the privilege of knowing the most painful secret of her life. She  had an abortion which is not desirable , but not when she is with you. in her past. very good friends with your mother, bros those types of girls are not common. many girls want your mum dead!
if you let the girl go , you most probably will marry a virgin who will hate your mother , feel holier than thou and hold you to ransom over the fact that you disvirgined her and you will be frustrated and probably you will go out have an affair and have a baby with another woman! real life experience.
A girl who sincerely loves you and your family warts and all ,is a gem. Dont let her go. It is a privilege to know the secrets of people , dont judge them. Remember your mum , sisters and aunties you love so much dont tell you  their secrets. this girl is a wife material and will most probably stay loyal to you. please don't become a castaway
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by williamsmith4444: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2011
Though she claimed she did it with a professional doctor and the doctor assured her there is no problem with her womb.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2011
BABE!:

Mydreamz Babe, stop shouting! Not everybody is making it look like that. Abortion is NOT normal thing. Take it or leave it, it's murder!

Yo life goes on. The guy's reaction is overboard.
I know people abort and I support it but not in all cases and I dont think about or view them differently but then
Lets face it, it is not right, but circumstances warrant it sometimes, that doesnt mean we should start celebrating it
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by BABE3: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2011
LeoMax:

What make abortion murder. Dont excuse your ignorance that life force is activated into a body at the first breath of gaseous oxygen. Thats proven in medical researches. This religion thing will kill a lot of you. Anyway, there is always faith where religion fails.

First of all, who told you I was religious?! Where are you getting all these information from? I didn't even state the reason(s) why I think Abortion is murder and you're already jumping up and down---

If they had flushed you out, you won't have the mouth to talk now.

No hard feelings.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by violent(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2011
LeoMax:

[b]I suppose you mean the girl is supposed to "keep the pregnancy" [/b]after being disvirgined and impregnated on the round and experience of sex, so we wouldnt be termed "reckless". DandC is a standard and certified process of getting rid of unwanted faetus. Keep religion and morality out of this. Be civil

You suppose?  How?  where exactly does my statement infers that? I suggest you read my post again, this time a bit slower and not "supposing anything"

I had inferred directly to this bit of your statement which says:

Show me a girl that hasnt gone thru that civilized medical process and I will show you a naive naughty person.

I am not saying having a DandC is uncivil or wrong, i however feel gutted to hear people justify "what they've done" by calling others who haven't done or weren't planning to do the same, as being a naive naughty person.  This is the principal reason why teenagers engage themselves in the nastiness of taking drugs and what not,. . . .simply because their friends call them naive for not doing so!

Everyone should be free to make their own decisions without being Judged by others who take a contrary position, if a person decides that she wouldn't go through a DandC procedure for some reasons they like, it would be uncivil to call them naive!
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2011
LeoMax:

Abortion is a normal thing. It has never been wrong except for people who chose not to understand the workings of science and the concept of life but dwell on the parochial theorems of religions as epitomized by the neanderthals some 2000 yrs ago
LeoMax:

Excuse you, so why aint some countries made all these casual abortion legal except in life threatening issues
About life force not being activated before birth, u must be kidding. Cause if thats the case why do doctors go extra miles to perform surgeries on fetus
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by veravee: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2011
Bro, all nairalanders have given u the answer. i was expecting them to crucify her but they all stood by her. they don't even know the gal in question, then wat happens to you that knows her? stp attaching emotions to this. My advice is, go 4 her she is the best. she is a wife material and honest person, is very rare to find a woman like that. Don't u ever leave her because of this, this is the time she needs u most. Maybe she has other things to tell u. u self are u sure u'r nt hiding anything from her.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by mrperfect(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2011
I understand how you feel, Perfectionist like us always expect everything to be Perfect, hence this challenge. I suggest you concentrate on the positive side of her and move. Don't think of leaving her as you might head to the worst, because women in general have really missed up life.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by polokor60(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2011
well done BABE,u re a real woman,IMO,having an abortion once could be careless mistake on the part of the woman,there should be no ill or hard feelings,repeating that mistake is foolishness.imagine a woman calling a developing baby an unwanted tissue and also cliaming that killing that developing child with life in it is civil,please someone should explain to me in a civil way why these women that ve committed abortion live with guilt for rest of their lives if it is civil?op the devil you is better than the angel u don't know.but must u know everytin about her past if u can't handle it as a man?
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2011
My position is clear. The young man complaining that his gf underwent abortion is naive and baseless as modern DandC operations are safe and certified. Abortion is okay for someone not ready to raise a child. There is no murder cos there was no life to take in the first place. Keep religion aside and live true life, cos our religions are theorems from the neanderthals that has imprisoned so many who care to believe the folktales. Correct me if I am right.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by JUO(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2011
lol. we need serious matter to treat. this is not a case.
what if she is still dating the guy what will u do?
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by denzel2009: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
Poorly worded title IMHO, I was hoping to read he contracted AIDS.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
Hoping? Lol.
Re: SOS, Urgent; I Am Dying - What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2011
_

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Turn A Friend Into A Lover / My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) / Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.