Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To (60878 Views)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Can a Nigerian woman so that educated do this? I doubt and I bet with my left nyansh

1 Like

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by excel101(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Where this Kenyan man get this plus(yahoo) from, we don dey look for am since.
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Hassanmaye(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
endsarrrs:
#Ta

Canada has placed Nigeria on flight restrictions. You go NO-WHERE! You die Hia with Buhari, Malami, LiaR Mohammadu
I will marry an American woman even if she is 60years old as Long my green card is intact
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Hassanmaye(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mixedfruit:
if you're an American citizen/woman reading this please don't waste time to grab me.....
Hahahhahahaha
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Babzrockman: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
endsarrrs:
#Ta

Canada has placed Nigeria on flight restrictions. You go NO-WHERE! You die Hia with Buhari, Malami, LiaR Mohammadu

And his local wife/wives grin
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Lordnewton1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
OMO!
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by tnerro1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
The day she smoke weed or drink something come hear different voice, na that day your own go finish
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Mmbb: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Good
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by efighter: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
gulfer:
The power of gbola; you gerrit, if you don't gerrit, forget about rit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I gorrit . .. .
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I will marry an American woman even if she is 60years old as Long my green card is intact

And if she is White the minute you make her angry or she decides to move on to someone else, she will dial 911 to tell the police you hit her and you’ll be swiftly jailed or deported.

These people aren’t as crazy as they once were.
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Blackdisciple(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm ..! claimed as the media says.
They are happily married with 2 kids m'bok
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Obviously the guy gather preek, abi how else na.
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
KosiGee:

This is Mukulu. He has 7 children but his Kenyan wife left him….A Canadian beauty located him against all odds. He was a gardener at a park and very poor. Keep searching and hoping, you will find your Canadian queen. Incase you doubt this…here are some photos…
And she’s beautiful as well and young…

This kenya people how dey dey do am oooo..

Both their men and women... oyibo dey marry them like no man business eheeeere!@
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by blackboy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Deeper Life members?
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Hassanmaye(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

And if she is White the minute you make her angry or she decides to move on to someone else, she will dial 911 to tell the police you hit her and you’ll be swiftly jailed or deported.

These people aren’t as crazy as they once were.
As long as I will leave Nigeria no problem
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by sharone21(f): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Andyvilly:
Please o naija guys don't turn our women to eunuchs, they have potentials and they are the whole package plus promo

Fear not....The wise ones are already looking outside.
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by sharone21(f): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Can a Nigerian woman so that educated do this? I doubt and I bet with my left nyansh

You surely don't know what u are saying...
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by JaneYave(f): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
ur wife is somewhere planting pawpaw seeds in the village

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
sharone21:

You surely don't know what u are saying...
I wish I truly know
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by kkins25(m): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
white women never ceaze to amaze me.
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
kkins25:
white women never ceaze to amaze me.
Why so? undecided

1 Like

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by marhez43(f): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
That is y i like the white once they love u they do it sincerely.but african gals.#fake buhari must go #no election insw
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Iykman042(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Any white lady here should DM me ASAP cos I'm ready to fall in love.
I'm ready to make you happy
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Andyvilly: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
sharone21:

Fear not....The wise ones are already looking outside.
Reason why we have so many overaged spinsters in Nigeria
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by pclick(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
meobizy:
Why didn’t God instruct her to marry an ugly one? I like the way white people take marriages; anytime they tire of you, pack your bags and disappear because the love is gone. I once had the plan of impregnating a white woman to steal the children and run back before she tires of me. Fortunately adding more responsibilities to my life is not something I’m ready for now.
"you want to impregnate a woman" your profile de read "f".. abi na only me notice am..?
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Funkybabee(f): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wow

My Father, My Lord where is my money sorry I mean man grin
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by TuFab(f): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
shineeye1:

As we love you reach for nairaland, you abandon us in search of American! Isorite!
I can't feel the love abeg, America here I come!
Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Mixedfruit: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Gbola can make women loose guard

All of them

Both white women and Africa women
Slawormiir where have you been?I'm so happy to see you back online.
I missed you so much.
my real niggar chai.
welcome back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
meobizy:
Why didn’t God instruct her to marry an ugly one? I like the way white people take marriages; anytime they tire of you, pack your bags and disappear because the love is gone. I once had the plan of impregnating a white woman to steal the children and run back before she tires of me. Fortunately adding more responsibilities to my life is not something I’m ready for now.
Oyinbo no mind to marry ugly ooo and they admit it too. undecided

1 Like

Re: American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To by sharone21(f): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Andyvilly:

Reason why we have so many overaged spinsters in Nigeria

For those who keep on waiting for your type....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.