Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now (3165 Views)

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Holla911(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Znation:
I can't remember what i bought

Ok, I checked your profile and saw your other post. Your dream may be indicating towards that.
I will advice you stop that and also pray against loss.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Znation(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Wisedove:
Okay hear we go. It could be that you're not putting in all your efforts or the required resources to achieve your target.
From the dream, the thing is readily accessible for you, but the vendor will take it back from you once he/she noticed that the resources (torn 10 naira) you're offering is useless. Until you go back and glue the torn money together before you can get your goods.

You might have been trying to achieve a particular goal for some time now and nothing to show for it. Kindly seat back, restrategize and go back into it this time fully prepared trust me you will laugh at last.

Note : The project might be coming in future date but whenever it comes put in all your affort.
The project here can be anything such as job, finding a partner, traveling, business opportunities etc
thanks.. But is the dream really bad and should i need to worry?
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Znation(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Holla911:

Ok, I checked your profile and saw your other post. Your dream may be indicating towards that.
I will advice you stop that and also pray against loss.
thanks.. I'm trying to stoping that already, and with time, i wil definately stop it.
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Wuenglishepp03: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Znation:
Good Day Nairalanders.

I just don't know the right section to post this, please help me to take it to the right section mods.

This Is My Dream!

On monday, i was in my dream, and i went to a shop to buy something with N10.. So, when i want to pay, i brought out the N10 and torn it into two pieces and payed the shop owner with half of the money.
Immidiately, i work up.

I tried to find out the meaning on google, but couldn't find out any reasonable meaning. So i forget about it, but to my greatest suprise, this dream repeated exertly thesame way it happened in my first dream yesterday..

So, in my dream yesterday, i went to that same shop, with that same N10, and when i wanted to pay the shop owner, i torn the N10 into two and paid with half of it again, then i work up.

All my browsing history since morning have been trying to find out the meaning using google, but i can't. I'm really scared right now..

Who knows the meaning of my dream? Help me.

Lalasticlala, please help me if u know it please.. Thanks
whch kind work u de do?
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by emerged01(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
OP,you should be careful in your dealings. What you think you can get through crook way may render you or what you have useless.
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by iyke484real(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Znation:
Good Day Nairalanders.

I just don't know the right section to post this, please help me to take it to the right section mods.

This Is My Dream!

On monday, i was in my dream, and i went to a shop to buy something with N10.. So, when i want to pay, i brought out the N10 and torn it into two pieces and payed the shop owner with half of the money.
Immidiately, i work up.

I tried to find out the meaning on google, but couldn't find out any reasonable meaning. So i forget about it, but to my greatest suprise, this dream repeated exertly thesame way it happened in my first dream yesterday..

So, in my dream yesterday, i went to that same shop, with that same N10, and when i wanted to pay the shop owner, i torn the N10 into two and paid with half of it again, then i work up.

All my browsing history since morning have been trying to find out the meaning using google, but i can't. I'm really scared right now..

you are in need of money and was shown what to do and raise the needed amount... lotto, r&s play 10 and half of 10 this weekend and thank me later....(10&5)
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Mylordmygod1: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
iyke484real:
lotto, r&s play 10 and half of 10 this weekend and thank me later....(10&5)
go and kill yourself.
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by JustStupidity: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Take half of the money in your acct. Go to bet shop and play 10 sure games. After that, come back to Papa and thank me here.

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Dreytonisback(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is my own dream if I can get any true definition:

I always fly in my dream with no wings oh
I can just be walking on air freely
I mean I can be having a conversation with you and I'll just feel like lifting up in the air freely with no pressure

I can even fly higher than a house height freely with no pressure and smiling

Pls who has an idea what it means ?
Or does anyone else have the same experience?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by omotoshodontee1: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Just pray and 4get it...or else,online and offline extortion await u
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by lebron7(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lol
Africans
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Wisedove(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Znation:
thanks.. But is the dream really bad and should i need to worry?

I won't use the word worried because there is nothing to worry about. But i would rather say you should be at alert so that good luck, opportunity or what ought to be yours won't pass you by
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Dreytonisback(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
ttime:

There are 5 kinds of human predestination... Based on d five elements of nature... Water, earth, metal, fire and wind .
Every organism thrives most in it's native habitat.
But to go straight to d point... You're destined for the top. You're destined to do great things. The sky is ur habitat. So u freely swim in it.
My advice to u: find out d laws that govern flight in d air and make them ur life principles. The world will hear ur name.

Ty chief
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Solsix(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Znation:
Anybody that have a litle understanding of the dream should tell me, please.
Pray, pls pray hard
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by biggal: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
ttime:

There are 5 kinds of human predestination... Based on d five elements of nature... Water, earth, metal, fire and wind .
But to go straight to d point... You're destined for the top. You're destined to do great things. The sky is ur habitat. So u freely swim in it.
My advice to u: find out d laws that govern flight in d air and make them ur life principles. The world will hear ur name.

I was having this type of dreams before n everyone believed I will be great but things have never been smooth it's been suffering and smiling
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by biggal: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
ttime:

Pls explain the laws pls
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Wonderboy01(m): 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2021
So na u dey bring that torn 10 naira to my shop kon buy sweet angry anyway I don get celetape now sha undecided
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Bellotelli: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
It means the prices of goods and services will either be times 2 or divided by two. But am afraid by next year Nigeria economy will be times 2 worse.
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by 2rez: 12:07am On May 02, 2022
Pray against imminent spirit of kolomentality. However, get closer to Yahweh. Rededicate your life to Him & allow him to be in charge. That's just it.

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by Nobody: 9:26am On May 02, 2022
I guess what is playing out with your socalled 'girl' and her mother was what your dream tried to communicate to you.
I hope you learn your lesson.
No matter what, stand for what is true.And don't let hunger and greed rule your brain.
Good luck!
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by nams77: 10:22am On May 02, 2022
Znation:
I can't remember what i bought
I guess your dream is coming to pass now. You are going to return your girlfriend's mum money to her but it will have been rendered half by you cool
Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by nams77: 10:23am On May 02, 2022
darealbabe:
I guess what is playing out with your socalled 'girl' and her mother was what your dream tried to communicate to you.
I hope you learn your lesson.
No matter what, stand for what is true.And don't let hunger and greed rule your brain.
Good luck!
Lol. Same thing I told the dude

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need The Interpretation Of My Dreams, I'm Really Scared Right Now by medriano: 10:32am On May 02, 2022
Znation:
Good Day Nairalanders.

This Is My Dream!

Immidiately, i work up.

Go on atleast 3 days fasting and pray hard. Ask God to show you what that dream is all about. It was revealed for a reason.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Screenshot Of Message She Received From Her Pastor Who Plays Bet / I Made Out With Her For Almost 2hrs Straight! / I'm A Aa Female Dating An Nigerian (igbo) Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.