Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) (56823 Views)

Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Only if the 3 are having sex at same time, that is satanic
Sex is meant to happen between two people as God planned it..

Ammishaddai:
This is a satanic practice
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
TheWolfen:
Only if the 3 are having sex at same time, that is satanic
Sex is meant to happen between two people as God planned it..

God didn't plan this one oga... this is the handwork of foolishness and lustful behavior
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Babaken(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
richmondefosa:
grin

When I see news like this, I’m tempted to ask.

What is the motivation? I mean, there are a lot of good hard working men out there. What is the motivation of a full adult woman wanting to be / share a man with another woman?

I understand that people have their choices and lives to make and live and their traditions permits it. But then again I ask, what motivates them?
Is it money? Is it time running out on them?

In times like this where the economy is in comatose, how will they find it easy raising a family? The delta men as I I know like fvcking a lot and it’s a sure deal he’s gon fvckin fvck them and produce lots of kids that the society cannot cater for.

When he’s angry, he mounts his wife.
When he’s sad, he mounts his wife.
A business goes wrong? Mounts his wife to ease the anger and frustration.
Business goes good, mounts his wife in celebration.
If there’s lockdown, he mounts both of them back to back.

Congratulations to the three of them.

I wish them a home devoid of problem.

How he meanders through marital stalactites and stalagmites to avoid berthing in a pestilential and tumultuous aqua is left to him and his ancestors to handle.

I drop my pen.
Do you know how long those two wemen has been fighting each before they come to this conclusion.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
What is this again grin Just when I thought I have seen it all
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Iykmann(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Odoogu:
Some men heads no dey on their necks.
That's your opinion
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
Angy55:

Smiles. I know the tribe from their names. An average isoko man has this tendency of behaving like a mallam up north, no money but pride in many wives.

They are from Isoko. And I know because I'm from there.

Shallom!

If u were actually from there, then why did you say that "they are a disgrace to that tribe"? if u say taking pride in many wives is their thing, how then is it a disgrace? it then shows that u arent isoko.

ughelli isnt isoko. ughelli is urhobo. isoko is actually ozoro and oleh areas not ughelli. linguistically and culturally they are very similar. for some strange reason, they choose to identify themselves differently. for someone who says she is from isoko, am amazed u dont no this

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
onatisi:
why ? as long as he has the money to adequately take care of them , there is no where in our custom that polygamy is forbidden

Only laws y'all know and quote.
When the shit hit fan, hope you goan quote another in his favour.

Sometimes what we see ain't what it is.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by larryking540: 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:
u your big mouth,na your type day advocate for cheating in marriage
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Onekind04(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
He has money grin
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
e deh their preek abi ?

I don't know about that.
I was thinking maybe in his hands.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
[s]
larryking540:
u your big mouth,na your type day advocate for cheating in marriage
[/s] Talk without evidence is equal to stupidity
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Ebonygift(f): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
majamajic:
White wedding day

How dem wan do am ?
white wedding ke? Them no dey do white wedding for this kind matter na
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Iykmann:
That's your opinion

Thank you for the understanding.
You the man.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by sageb: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Agbarho man no dey carry last grin
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Missionaire: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
I see three pregnant people here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by sageb: 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chairwoman:

Nor mind them, na their work, to marry born plenty inside poverty... I'm also urhobo from Ughelli North

Which community?
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Bamz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
richmondefosa:
grin

His other name is John Mount

richmondefosa:

How he meanders through marital stalactites and stalagmites to avoid berthing in a pestilential and tumultuous aqua is left to him and his ancestors to handle.

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Toks2008 would be happy with this. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by sageb: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Angy55:

Smiles. I know the tribe from their names. An average isoko man has this tendency of behaving like a mallam up north, no money but pride in many wives.

They are from Isoko. And I know because I'm from there.

Shallom!

Ughelli is Urhobo not Isoko
Although the languages are similar but there is a difference
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
majamajic:
White wedding day

How dem wan do am ?
So there is black wedding day?
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by brownbib(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
He looks pregnant. Or are my eyes playing tricks on me! shocked
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by jamesharryson(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author=Sagaciousp post=108151524]Three pregnant people�[/quote

What made it satanic pls. Is it cos ur Bible does not support it?
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Bishopblackbook: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok oo na him go still suffer it when the time come...
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by AutoC: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:

No its not, white men made u belive this is bad while gayness is good...many men in the Bible declared to be God's almighty beloved married more than one wife
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Delta and pekus grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Ammishaddai: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
[s]
AutoC:

No its not, white men made u belive this is bad while gayness is good...many men in the Bible declared to be God's almighty beloved married more than one wife
[/s] Just because the bible describes something doesn't mean it prescribes it . David had intercourse with another man's wife ,but that the bible support adultery ? No. The same goes for this case also . Just read Deuteronomy 17:17 for better understanding
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
richmondefosa:
grin

When I see news like this, I’m tempted to ask.

What is the motivation? I mean, there are a lot of good hard working men out there. What is the motivation of a full adult woman wanting to be / share a man with another woman?

I understand that people have their choices and lives to make and live and their traditions permits it. But then again I ask, what motivates them?
Is it money? Is it time running out on them?

In times like this where the economy is in comatose, how will they find it easy raising a family? The delta men as I I know like fvcking a lot and it’s a sure deal he’s gon fvckin fvck them and produce lots of kids that the society cannot cater for.

Congratulations to the three of them.

I wish them a home devoid of problem.

I drop my pen.

Ans..... Husband don scarce ooooo
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:
it's part of their tradition
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Igboid: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
gentiles:
He actually married 2 old and ugly women. Very disgusting, Spits!

He is not handsome. What right does he have to demand for beautiful wife?
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by geesilver(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Can you explain this your statement better please.....
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by komekn(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Can you expand what makes it Satanic, PLEASE

14 likes that means you know something, l do not in know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo) / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.