Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) (56822 Views)

Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by princewarri1985: 5:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-_bTKN3MK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
SEE AS THE 2 WOMEN BE LIKE MONKEY SELF, HOW IS HE EVEN SURE HE IS THE OWNER OF BOTH PREGNANCY SELF? I KNEW THIS NEWS BE FROM DELTA STATE EVEN BEFORE READING IT,
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Seun360(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Correct strong man.

Ride on sir.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2021
richmondefosa:

This goes both ways. Good women are also scarce.

We’ve seen lots of Nairaland and indeed Nigerian men who tell gory tales of their encounter with women.

We’ve seen many of them drop a couple of advice or two for others on the dangers of the current crop of women.

Good people are hard to fine. Let’s not limit it to a particular gender.

Which brings me back to the question. Why have these women decided to share one man when there are others?

If they have seen i dont think they would have gone for this choice and secondly money factor..... maybe they want some who can take care of them.... D Love Factor is out of this!!
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by goody2019: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2021
This vs Baby Mamas all over, which is better? Or worse?
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by newisd75: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2021
It had 2 b delta
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by jacoik(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Cerebellum:
grin
if not for wickedness for full your heart, why should you attached my darling club Chelsea with that dirty guy. Na we say make he no birth? All this arsenal fans ehhhh
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Shoot at sight
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by AutoC: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Just because the bible describes something doesn't mean it prescribes it . David had intercourse with another man's wife ,but that the bible support adultery ? No. The same goes for this case also . Just read Deuteronomy 17:17 for better understanding

Thesame bible condemned David action ,so ur statent holds no ground....

Can you quote for me where the bible condemned polygamy (Not talking about someone in the office of bishop in the book of Peter/Timothy)
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
grin
Yellowba muzlimz

Yeastern religious bigot spotted. Another frustrated ipobian on the loose. Did you check his name at all? Sorry ehn.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Why naija deta dey village sometimes like aboki na?
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Angy55:

Ozana calm down don't give me the map of where I grew up.

I didn't bother reading the content I only saw the names and dropped the comment because that is what is common with my folks. Countless times we've seen news like this coming from isoko. These are the ones that were captured, what about the ones that weren't captured?

Or do you mind dropping your contact let me give you a call? And give you history of isoko in the language itself? And between when and when ozoro was developed to it's current state?

How about oleh? Owhelogbo, Ellu.

How about ughelli - Asaba Dualization Truck B road that hasn't been completed since ex governor Udughan's time till now?

How ozoro had just 2 major operating banks NNB turned to unity bank and firstbank before zenith bank came in 2 years ago? Zenith bank has not completed 2 years self.

It was when Oboreh became the Rector back then ozoro polytechnic took shape and campus 2 became the light the of the school.

Let's talk about okpaile and Ogini flow station and the rest.

I accept I jumped into conclusion about where they came from because seeing the picture alone was annoying.

The name Erereh means Gain in Isoko
Elohor means Softeness.

Goodnight.

am not sure what all u said about uduaghan constructing trunk B road, okapile flow station negates the points i raised. are all these places u mentioned above in ughelli? my contact is lexy2014.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Chairwoman: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2021
sageb:

Which community?
Agbarho
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by sageb: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2021
Chairwoman:

Agbarho

Wow! Small World
I remember 5 junction (first bank area)
Do you know General Obada?
Is the kingship tussle still in court?
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2021
kolaaderin:
another brain washed dumbo, what is white wedding ? is that even in the Bible. white culture is not african culture, why must you enforce that on black africans.

Your daddy , call your daddy dumbo when u get home
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Chairwoman: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
sageb:

Wow! Small World
I remember 5 junction (first bank area)
Do you know General Obada?
Is the kingship tussle still in court?
I don't know about those people, people that have only two banks that hardly function
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
The future is female, come and see something oooo.

Chai, three-some on my mind wink
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by sageb: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chairwoman:

I don't know about those people, people that have only two banks that hardly function

Yeah that's true but
The First bank at market area is functional.
The fidelity bank closed down last year due to low patronage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo) / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.