Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) (56835 Views)

Man Marries Three Women Same Day In Benue / Delta Man To Wed Two Women Same Day (Photo) / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
richmondefosa:
grin

When I see news like this, I’m tempted to ask.

What is the motivation? I mean, there are a lot of good hard working men out there. What is the motivation of a full adult woman wanting to be / share a man with another woman?
This assertion of urs ain't true bro
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
majamajic:
White wedding day

How dem wan do am ?
White wedding is for the Whites! undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by richmondefosa(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
This assertion of urs ain't true bro
I haven’t made any assertion.

I only asked a question which seeks to know their motivation in doing what they did.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Herrostar4u: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
Common sense, still hard for Nija.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Otasikwe(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hardly to see handsome nd beautiful people in delta
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
gentiles:
He actually married 2 old and ugly women. Very disgusting, Spits!

grin grin grin

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Digmygold: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mad trio.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Angy55(f): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
lexy2014:

If u were actually from there, then why did you say that "they are a disgrace to that tribe"? if u say taking pride in many wives is their thing, how then is it a disgrace? it then shows that u arent isoko.

ughelli isnt isoko. ughelli is urhobo. isoko is actually ozoro and oleh areas not ughelli. linguistically and culturally they are very similar. for some strange reason, they choose to identify themselves differently. for someone who says she is from isoko, am amazed u dont no this

Ozana calm down don't give me the map of where I grew up.

I didn't bother reading the content I only saw the names and dropped the comment because that is what is common with my folks. Countless times we've seen news like this coming from isoko. These are the ones that were captured, what about the ones that weren't captured?

Or do you mind dropping your contact let me give you a call? And give you history of isoko in the language itself? And between when and when ozoro was developed to it's current state?

How about oleh? Owhelogbo, Ellu.

How about ughelli - Asaba Dualization Truck B road that hasn't been completed since ex governor Udughan's time till now?

How ozoro had just 2 major operating banks NNB turned to unity bank and firstbank before zenith bank came in 2 years ago? Zenith bank has not completed 2 years self.

It was when Oboreh became the Rector back then ozoro polytechnic took shape and campus 2 became the light the of the school.

Let's talk about okpaile and Ogini flow station and the rest.

I accept I jumped into conclusion about where they came from because seeing the picture alone was annoying.

The name Erereh means Gain in Isoko
Elohor means Softeness.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Idzitari1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Is happening, the prophecy of the holy book
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by komekn(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Just because the bible describes something doesn't mean it prescribes it . Read Deuteronomy 17:17 and see what it says about multiple wives

When a text is taken out of context it becomes a CON (deception) the pertinent diction is MULTIPLY or MANY depending on which translation you decide to use.

That in no way makes the marrying of more than one wife proscribed.

Consider Israel was birthed from two wives and two concubines. The Biblical concept of concubine will bring greater light to those who actually read ,study and then meditate on the word of God.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by labi1977(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sagaciousp:
Three pregnant people�

Bad mouth grin
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2021
I'm seeing three pregnant women.....where is the man pls?
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
This same Delta?
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by komekn(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Angy55:

Smiles. I know the tribe from their names. An average isoko man has this tendency of behaving like a mallam up north, no money but pride in many wives.

They are from Isoko. And I know because I'm from there.

Shallom!

You cannot be conclusive.

Because among the Usobo names are not completely homogeneous. We have different dialects which are not necessarily a reflection of different ethnicity or tribal heritage.

The term Usobo is from the colonial times which was used to describe the ethnic group which we now call Uhrobo and Isoko. Later on Isoko LGA during colonial times was called Eastern Uhrobo district.

I am an average man from Isoko south UNDILUTED and UNADULTERATED. And I don't have the attributes you have to described. And none of my friends from lsoko LGA North and South ,who went to similar Russell group universities as myself, have those behaviours.

The Father's of my Isoko friends, who are university dons both in the UK and Nigeria as well as high flying business people , some are even hedge fund managers. They do not adopt or ascribe to this type of regressive behaviour.

Maybe you need to look at yourself. shocked shocked shocked shocked

The say , " Show me your friends and l will tell you WHO YOU ARE" Maybe you need to change your friends ❓❓
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by ayibaisgud: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Omicronvaccine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-_bTKN3MK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Immediately I saw the caption...even without opening it, my instinct didn't disappoint me all.
"Ughelli people they never disappoint"
Plus they can fine for Africa.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by debbydams(f): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sagaciousp:
Three pregnant people�
grin grin
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Oti wa doju e bayi grin
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by mrdino(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by kolaaderin: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This is a satanic practice
what is satanic about that, brain washed dumbo. He does what he want and they are all blessed already.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by kolaaderin: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
majamajic:
White wedding day

How dem wan do am ?
another brain washed dumbo, what is white wedding ? is that even in the Bible. white culture is not african culture, why must you enforce that on black africans.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
gentiles:
He actually married 2 old and ugly women. Very disgusting, Spits!
Human being disgusting
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
richmondefosa:

Husbands aren’t scarce.

In Nigeria ... better husband scarce.... take it or leave it... its this same forum women were advising older ladies to marry as second wife..

In Nigeria better husband scarce!!!!
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by richmondefosa(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

In Nigeria ... better husband scarce.... take it or leave it... its this same forum women were advising older ladies to marry as second wife..

In Nigeria better husband scarce!!!!

This goes both ways. Good women are also scarce.

We’ve seen lots of Nairaland and indeed Nigerian men who tell gory tales of their encounter with women.

We’ve seen many of them drop a couple of advice or two for others on the dangers of the current crop of women.

Good people are hard to fine. Let’s not limit it to a particular gender.

Which brings me back to the question. Why have these women decided to share one man when there are others?
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 12:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Na delta people dey do this kin thing ooooo grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Billygee2u: 1:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Zuluhead:
The kind of news we getting from delta now a days delta would soon become Zimbabwe harare and Kenya kibera. Delta is the capital of weirdos.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
All this village men with big horse Preek is like this Buhari government nor affect them at all.

Hope you can take care of your family, cause we are tired of parents giving birth to kids they can't take care of, thereby donating Thieves, Ashawo, Cultist and Murderers into our society.

HML to your two wives

Leemao...
The future is still MALE..
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:15am On Dec 03, 2021
kolaaderin:
what is satanic about that, brain washed dumbo. He does what he want and they are all blessed already.

You dey mind that confused Wailer...
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Ohizman73(m): 1:41am On Dec 03, 2021
3 of them have since expired..
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Bifwoli: 2:38am On Dec 03, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
RIP in advance sir
He's the next Hushpuppy , bling bling and all.
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by Ladele07(m): 3:38am On Dec 03, 2021
Things that happens in Delta ehn,only God can save that State
Re: Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) by dallyemmy: 5:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Good News Translation Isaiah 4:1
When that time comes, seven women will grab hold of one man and say, "We can feed and clothe ourselves, but please let us say you are our husband, so that we won't have to endure the shame of being unmarried."
Ammishaddai:
This is a satanic practice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo) / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.