Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

"I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook (49498 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by DSC7: 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
I love KD south babes......

Dem no dey form.....

Dem dey down to earth......

Maybe i will marry from KD south....

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by McEphiks(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
At least he was kind enough not to have taken advantage of her unlike what many nairalanders would have done in the name of being an alpha male.

I cum in peace

4 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
achymmania:
be hoeful

Corrected!
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by AfonjaConehead: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
God bless her and her home.
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Ademola47(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Most Nairaland girls will prefer to be single till 50 than slide into your DM unless they see evidence that u have money through ur stories..lol

You seem to be talking from experience. No insult is meant whatsoever sir.

2 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Quantized92(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
That was a very BOLD move she made and it actually paid off.

Very untypical of 9ja ladies.

6 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by AfonjaConehead: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Okay.

Congratulations.

I have shot my own in quite a few guys' DMs too. Lemme just sit back and wait for the returns on my investments. Hopefully they get hit and bleed back to me. mmmmwwwwwaaaahhhh grin
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by faithfull18(f): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Are you married?
Lol, why I am not a feminist because that's the obvious conclusion of most Nigerian men once you don't say what they want to hear undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by dmbb: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
If she didn't text him first, who is going to marry her?

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by JayB11(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Answer my prayers o God of infinite goodness...
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by ImoleNaija: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
faithfull18:

Lol, why I am not a feminist because that's the obvious conclusion of most Nigerian men once you don't say what they want to hear undecided

Are you married? A. Yes B. No

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Uyai you better slide in now

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by ImoleNaija: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
McEphiks:
At least he was kind enough not to have taken advantage of her unlike what many nairalanders would have done in the name of being an alpha male.

I cum in peace

Call them scammers & they are not only on NL but everywhere.

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by faithfull18(f): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Are you married? A. Yes B. No
I go with C. Can you make your point Let's hear what you have to say undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Loreettaa: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
kurupt1:

Dem don fvck this one womb enter her chest grin for kuramo beach
Stop mistaking me for your sister.

2 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by McEphiks(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Call them scammers & they are not only on NL but everywhere.

Lemao

The hustle to become an Alpha male. Just as many ladies don’t even know what being a feminist mean, many chaps don’t know what being an alpha male mean.

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by xeju: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
fasho01:
Our resident feminists will not like to hear this one.. I personally see nothing wrong in a woman making the first move
You're drunk. It's actually this kind of thing feminism supports

3 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Newboss(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
You texted him first to come and be paying your bills and funding your lifestyle?

Abeg face front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by ImoleNaija: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
faithfull18:

I go with C. Can you make your point Let's hear what you have to say undecided

In other word, you chose option (B). Most married NL ladies don't hide their status & they are always proud to say it.

If you have a crush, don't hesitate to go for him. Ladies who text first are not forced into marriage. You can always withdraw if you feel he's not worth it. Thanks for the patience though

2 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Tannhauser(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin
She forgot to mention the hundreds of other guys she shot her shot at who screwed her sensele6and still dumped her...so afterall the womb shifting facks, and abuse from badboyz she WON. She finally got a comfortable well off simp to call hers...welldone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Danhumprey: 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Okay.

Congratulations.

I have shot my own in quite a few guys' DMs too. Lemme just sit back and wait for the returns on my investments. Hopefully they get hit and bleed back to me.
This lie is really expensive. undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by faithfull18(f): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
ImoleNaija:

In other word, you chose option (B). Most married NL ladies don't hide their status & they are always proud to say it.

If you have a crush, don't hesitate to go for him. Ladies who text first are not forced into marriage. You can always withdraw if you feel he's not worth it. Thanks for the patience though
Lol, IYM, it's a choice to share personal details. Texting a Nigerian man first isn't advised. I can't say about other nationalities.

3 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by femi4: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Okay.

Congratulations.

I have shot my own in quite a few guys' DMs too. Lemme just sit back and wait for the returns on my investments. Hopefully they get hit and bleed back to me.
Do you have money?
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by dmgr(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Most Nigerian Girls, DM first or go to jail?

Nigerian Girls jail
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by myke92(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
playapayaski:
Bondage

Haba!

You could have used the same energy to type "congrats" instead.

Why bad belle just too much lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by femi4: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
faithfull18:
Okay, doesn't work for most, not advised esp. our Nigerian men. wink
Naija girl mentality...so stereotype

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Kingofhoes: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Omo na my church member be this o
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by cbrass(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
pocohantas:

When you spend all day insulting them. Which sane woman would slide into your DM?

grin grin grin grin don't kill me with a laugh here ooo....Oya slide into my DM I won't insult you.

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by cbrass(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
faithfull18:

Lol, IYM, it's a choice to share personal details. Texting a Nigerian man first isn't advised. I can't say about other nationalities.
how many Nigerian men have you texted first and you regretted it sad

2 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by stamapro(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Risky venture, this is not the standard ooh, those that slide into the hands of ritualist and kidnappers never lived to share the story. Be guided, what worked for Chika may not work for Chioma, what worked for Safiya may not for Saadiya. I wished she shared the whole story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Abemy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Soljaboi44:
A Nigerian lady identified as Annabella Joseph has taken to a Facebook group known as Rant HQ Extension to narrates how she slided to a guy's DM, calling him her crush and subsequently get married to him

Read her story below

Congratulations

https://www./157878258376995/permalink/1111714859659992/

That's how a lady slided into my DM last week Wednesday, I thought she was interested in my ERONASTIC ALPHA STONE that treat contagious diseases, but no, she was looking for love.

She didn't do her checks very well and was wooing a married man with three kids. I took her for a Yahoo guy, using a lady's picture to confuse errotic men. She never asked where I am from, in short, she never asked me anything about me. That made me suspicious.

To Know her intentions I played along, I asked her if we met in a group, she said she saw me from "people you may know"
I enquired if she was in a relationship she said no. I asked her what she would want from her man, she said "fear of God, love and care" I asked what she can offer, she said "peace" I pressed further, what if the man already have peace, she couldn't answer any of my questions satisfactory.

In the second day of chatting, I asked to visit her in the school she claims to be a teacher, she agreed but later refused to be visited in the school or her home, I suggested a hotel and she hurriedly accented. My Yahoo suspicion grew bigger, when I fixed 5pm but she said 9pm was better as she would come after Friday evening church program. Hmmmmmm.

To confirm if she was a man or a lady, I video called, she claimed not to have data to answer my call, I asked for her full picture photograph from hair to toe, she refused. I confronted her that she was fake, she tried all she could to prove me wrong, but refused video calls, and insisted I call her using the number she sent me, or add her on WhatsApp, I didn't want her to get my number and I refused. The video calls I send her were on messenger.

She started professing love I told her I am a married man who had never cheated and never intends to cheat on his wife.
I advised her to try her luck else where. I also encourage her to serve God if she wants to, or leave it if she doesn't want to, but visiting a man after church program, a man you never see or know in a hotel room, not in an open resturant, is not godly.

Op, your girl in the story made me believe the lady in my DM was real, but she was in a wrong place.

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Munzy14(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
cheesy grin grin

Who will slide in my DM?
So you will smash and pass... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.