Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

"I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook (49448 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Woman Who Married A Doll Says It Cheated On Her & Texted Another Woman (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by ashawopikin(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mynd44:
Who will text me first bayi?
baba no dey whine us, u wey get them plenty
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by TheGift: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
fasho01:
Our resident feminists will not like to hear this one.. I personally see nothing wrong in a woman making the first move

Women making the first move is not new school or modern civilization.

In Victorian times , if a Woman saw a Man She liked, She would drop Her Henkerchief. As a gentleman, He would pick it up for Her, then they take it from there.

In other climes, She would drop Her calabash when She saw Him, on Her way from or to the stream.

That’s how they used to slide into the DMs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Loreettaa: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Emaprince:
So the bottom line is..Marriage must be the final out come.
What's wrong with that? You want to waste my time? And later call me "evening newspaper"?

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Soljaboi44(m): 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
she's from venue bro grin
DSC7:
I love KD south babes......

Dem no dey form.....

Dem dey down to earth......

Maybe i will marry from KD south....
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by ashawopikin(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
iamdapsyj:

The place where she said "I WON" baffles me!

Like she was competing with the guy....... that's how some women behave though!!! angry
maybe she has been sliding into different guys dm, na this one enter

4 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by ashawopikin(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
kurupt1:

Dem don fvck this one womb enter her chest grin for kuramo beach

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Emaprince: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Loreettaa:

What's wrong with that? You want to waste my time? And later call me "evening newspaper"?
Why didn't you marry all the men that you have dated or had a fling with?

Not all relationships lead to marriage

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Ikukuudo: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Same ordeal with me. She textme first via IG and I followed up. Till now we are still going strong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
cbrass:

grin grin grin grin don't kill me with a laugh here ooo....Oya slide into my DM I won't insult you.

I no slide biko. The one wey I slide, e nearly give me hypertension. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by cbrass(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
pocohantas:

ahaha...you should have done your feasibility studies well nw .
Oya slide joh

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by seyz91(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy
suffering:
Meanwhile only yahoo boys posing as females DM me on the regular. When you blow their cover they start asking “how am I a yahoo boy, ni?”
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by seyz91(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy
Kingkamba:
Kpekus no dey cost again o cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
I wonder if I'm any girl crush, can't we just be knacking and stay happy,must we marry nii

4 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by ImoleNaija: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
faithfull18:

Lol, IYM, it's a choice to share personal details. Texting a Nigerian man first isn't advised. I can't say about other nationalities.

I don't blame you though.
It's our mentality in Naija. Like peak, it's in us.

2 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Babastrong(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
If you slide into my DM, na Bleep and money you go enjoy. No wedding ooo. make i tell you the truth now.

5 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Imstrong2(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
achymmania:
. Oga there’s a big deal in texting him first oooo. Naija. Girls wey I know, as in Nigeria girls wey me know will rather commit suicide than text or call am Man First. They are full of pride and at the end of the day, they have little or nothing to contribute in a relationship
exactly
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by jarx: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
You did well joor. Some of your fellow gender gave themselves date for husband without making an effort and ended up shedding tears from disapointments

5 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Loreettaa: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Emaprince:
Why didn't you marry all the men that you have dated or had a fling with?

Not all relationships lead to marriage
Not all kinds of relationships get your full investment emotionally, physically and even financially.

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Loreettaa: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mynd44:
Who will text me first bayi?
Nobody. Remain single angry angry

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by wumi2017(f): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Congratulations
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Lexusgs430: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
I am unslidable ......... wink
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by EyeTaspirant(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
grin grin
damoceile:

Those things called Nigerian girls ehn
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by macho44(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
cheesy grin grin

Who will slide in my DM?
Slide into "A LION's Den", Haba Mufasa!!! Dat wan na Ruff play Oooooh. Abi u wan to EAT somebori grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by macho44(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:
I am unslidable ......... wink
Says Who?
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by macho44(m): 11:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Loreettaa:

Nobody. Remain single angry angry
U Nko?
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by macho44(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
pocohantas:

I get antidote for Hypertension, slide come lemme "Do You What I Want To Do To You" grin

1 Like

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Figger(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Most times it doesn't always have a happy ending,it all depends on the kind of person u re lucky to receive her shots, u don't expect me to get serious with u if I find out you're not the type of person I need as a wife simply cos u made the first move.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by smartr: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Soljaboi44:
A Nigerian lady identified as Annabella Joseph has taken to a Facebook group known as Rant HQ Extension to narrates how she slided to a guy's DM, calling him her crush and subsequently get married to him

Read her story below

Congratulations

https://www./157878258376995/permalink/1111714859659992/

kayanmatta at work grin
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by smartr: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
need to get back on facebook though..
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Okay.

Congratulations.

I have shot my own in quite a few guys' DMs too. Lemme just sit back and wait for the returns on my investments. Hopefully they get hit and bleed back to me.
You may have been looking in the wrong places.
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by 6ixT8: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Congralation!

from the date, it is obvious that the bride's new year resolution as being fulfilled.
Re: "I Texted Him First" A Nigerian Lady Narrates HowShe Met Her Husband On Facebook by Lexusgs430: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
macho44:

Says Who?

Me ....... My cutlass only get one face ........ cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.