Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" (31737 Views)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / DJ Switch Lied / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Newton85: 7:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Instead of these Lekki "massacre" liars to debunk Kemi Olunloyo's irrefutable evidence for DJ Switch's codeine-influenced lies, they are just going to be cursing and abusing her. Typical brainwashed idiots.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Newton85: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Only utterly dumb clowns and irredeemable idiots will believe that a codeine-influenced fraudulent cretin like DJ Switch would suddenly become an emergency pathologist removing bullets from a gunshoot victim's back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by keypha1: 7:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Shemless old fool, your own death vultures will eat your dead body, same government you are protecting will be the one to kill you, all the death victims blood will be on your head.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Yenny4real(f): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2021
So this mentally derailed woman still exist? Besides who ask for opinion on this. She said DJ switch lied that 15people died around her but the stupid white paper said is only 3 that died and one stray bullet, please oo but you people said there was no shooting and they didn't use live bullet, how come stray bullet kill one person and three people still died. You people are just so foolish to AV think Nigerian will be as foolish as you. God will judge the government and those in support of evils by God's grace
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by chrizzyace: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2021
What nonsense is this! How do these people just wake up one day come online and start manipulating the truth! How much were paid!!! I just wish God will do justice to this case his own way. cry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Bimbilla(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2021
She has a Prof to back it up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Newton85: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
This one is an old fool waiting to die
Lol, typical of utterly brainwashed Soro Soke cretins. No critical or rational thinking, only curses and abuses against anyone reasonable and inquisitive folks debunking the massacre lies. And these are the so-called leaders of tomorrow.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by UncleKoboko: 7:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Asgard73:
Typical Yoruba woman...

... and she’s think she’s making sense.. i know she wished for her mind say Na she inform the world about the massacre.
Hateful idiot.. always hating on people wey pass her.
No level.
Typical OSU person...

You'll think you know it all...

Tueh

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Newton85: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Asgard73:
Typical Yoruba woman...

... and she’s think she’s making sense.. i know she wished for her mind say Na she inform the world about the massacre.
Hateful idiot.. always hating on people wey pass her.
No level.
Sorry that she's debunking the meth-influenced lies of your fellow fraudulent, fake news-loving Eboe/IPOB sewer rat DJ Switch. Must be so hurtful. Pele.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by MPESA(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2021
LegendHero:
There is one thing that struck from the women that was alleged to be protesting about their children that died in Lekki tollgate.

What we have been hearing is that the families are afraid to come out because the government might harm them. So why will those afraid to come out come openly with placard to protest against their kids that died at Lekki? Are they no more scared?

Lastly, the woman that led the protest is one lady called Toun on Instagram. She was the one that did a video where they jokingly gave a lot of politicians certificate of failure. She has always been a comedian with this guy dotunpapas and a critic of the government. So I was somehow surprised that she will be part of those claiming their children died at Lekki.

This matter is the more you look, the less you see. A lot of riff raff have taken over it for clout sake. Shey na must to force this massacre claim down everyone throat ni even without much concrete evidence to the said claim coz the panel failed in their duties to nail the government with undeniable evidence.

Always twisting the narrative, the woman never claimed that she lost her child she's only protesting on behalf of the women that lost their children.... Stop this because it's now becoming irritating how you people blindingly supporting this evils Because of peanut,tribe and party.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by nedzuby: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2021
LibertyRep:
It's very unlikely that we will ever get to the bottom of the Lekki incident. Both parties are stuck with their end side of the story and wouldn't want to come down from their high horses.

Clearly,. One party is wrong and the other party is right.

But the report made it so clear that there was no massacre.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Yoighaman(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2021
I can see comments from so many insane people here, just like Kemi. Na so dem go deny your deaths the day dem kpai you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by NGpatriot: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2021
I still can not get over the fact that she live-streamed all night, they all danced, ate, drank and took selfies at the LTG non-stop, but their phones conveniently died and cameras stopped working when they saw and counted 15 dead people that she personally gave to the military

Obiajulu sabi lie for lying Olympics..

grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Hashabiah: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Newton85:
Lol, typical of utterly brainwashed Soro Soke cretins. No critical or rational thinking, only curses and abuses against anyone reasonable and inquisitive folks debunking the massacre lies. And these are the so-called leaders of tomorrow.
[/s] Is Nigeria a rational thinking country ...? What about Gandollar who was caught on camera yet walks and rules Kano state as governor? Abeg ...swerve zombie.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Dalby(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Golan007:

Kemi Olunloyo is telling the truth

The hatred for your country would never allow you be objective.

Very correct. Dj Switch used all this to her advantage, now she lives in Canada...who don die don die go if people really died...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by NGpatriot: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2021
DJ Switch LIED about many facts on the #Lekkitollgate saga.LOOK CLOSELY �at the bullet DJ Switch said she removed out of a victim’s back in her LIVE IG video of October 20th 2020. Slow down the video. The bullet is an UNSPENT SHELL CASING. Never fired from a GUN.

Igbos sabi lie sha..

obiajulu, see ya life..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2021
We are yet to see the contents of the CCTV that inspector agent fashola took from the Lekki toll gate
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by michoim(m): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2021
All children of sincerity knows that...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Newton85: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2021
festacman:
I can't vouch that nobody was killed at Lekki Tolgate on 20.10.20 but I can confidently say there was NO MASSACRE. I believe that Ebun Adegboruwa SAN pressured the Panel chairperson to settle for massacre. If there was massacre, that Tollgate would have been littered with dead people and DJ Switch wouldn't made it out of the place alive.

In the middle of a massacre, DJ Switch said that people were shouting "cover her, cover her!", lol. Same people who were being "massacred" by soldiers waited to be shouting "cover her, cover her!" for the sake of DJ Switch? She also claims it was one random guy that took a bullet on her behalf. Then, she suddenly became an emergency pathologist who removed a bullet from a gunshot victim. She made a livestream of everything but not the bodies she allegedly dropped at the feet of the soldiers who were still "massacring" them. E no shock you? I think the many reason many of us initially bought these massacre lies and fell for the propaganda of the dubious DJ Switch was because we were emotionally charged on that very night. I so much cursed Sanwo-Olu, Buhari, and Tinubu that very night. There was no massacre at Lekki, DJ Switch only expertly took advantage of our emotions and manipulated us. And I must confess that she did a yeoman's job. It's not easy hoodwinking millions of people, including intellectuals.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2021
StPete:
What was an "unspent" bullet doing at the endSARS ground? This Kemi no get sense walai!

The Army have admitted that soldiers were deployed with live ammunition.

That explains why there was an unspent bullet casing there.

Maybe a soldier dropped it by mistake or in haste.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Chyma231(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2021
[ shut up !! Stop acting all holy ]
And you are a young wise one who will live forever. Isn't it great how God loves you so much.[/quote]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Freedom34: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2021
headSmasher:
Unknown gunmen "DSS" of ESN are killing in the south east, you are here crying about Lagos
dhur!
They love Lagos more nah!
Ipob, ESN, wike, obi, Sgt. Nwafor can kee all of them over there in d east e nor matter!
Na 'ragos' dem bury their placenta!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by chikason22(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2021
festacman:
I can't vouch that nobody was killed at Lekki Tolgate on 20.10.20 but I can confidently say there was NO MASSACRE. I believe that Ebun Adegboruwa SAN pressured the Panel chairperson to settle for massacre. If there was massacre, that Tollgate would have been littered with dead people and DJ Switch wouldn't made it out of the place alive.
Are you part of Nigerian useless lying government. You forgot the modus oparandi of Nigerian coward Military. They kill and steal away the body. That's why you didn't see dead Bodies. Be careful
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by fotadmowmend(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2021
That witch na attention seeker
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You are clueless. The Nigerian army that changed its narrative more than once is the one that I'll now be engaging a fool like Kemi for ? You dey mad bros

Have you checked the video that Kemi referenced?

Even if you are not a lawyer, I am sure you went to school, and carried out a research in your 3rd, 4th or final year.

These projects train students to have inquisitive minds, and to not be easily given to emotions.

Kemi is not just talking, she is referencing a video that DJ Switch made. Why not check the video, and see if you can rubbish Kemi's claims?

Did DJ Switch hold up an unspent bullet casing, and claim it was bullet removed from a victim's back?

That is the question you should be answering.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2021
Anyone taking this woman seriously is as mad as her. Fact my assss, same way she went talking shiit about Nnamdi Kanu's death. Argued for weeks oh, with her so called evidence until NK cleared her then she rest. Mumu woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by Adedapo57: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2021
So I should believe journalist from the political class. Infact all her tweet feels like it was scripted by lai Mohamed. If you want to know the factual happenings about what’s happening in Nigeria whenever the likes of lai Mohamed, garba sheu, malami, makes any statement just know it’s the direct opposite of what’s really happening. I don’t stress my brain
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2021
I Stand with Aunty Kemi...

Dj switch abi na Fuse.. na bitter Feminist wannabe oshii.. na fools dey take their type serious..
Nigerian govt should hound her and grab and sue the mofo to court, let her join Kanu in Kuje too..
They both can even marry..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by StPete: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

The Army have admitted that soldiers were deployed with live ammunition.

That explains why there was an unspent bullet casing there.

Maybe a soldier dropped it by mistake or in haste.

Wrong. The soldiers were not in the same spot where the protesters were. There was a barricade and some distance between. How did unspent bullet get to where the protesters were?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by mediainc: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2021
She sure did, the dumb girl is looking for asylum, dumb slave mentality
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: DJ Switch Lied About The "Lekki EndSARS Massacre" by efighter: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Aunty Kemi Olunloyo is our daughter. We love her very much. But, she has been suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations for some years. She needs help, we have been trying to find cure for her mental illness, but no solution yet.

She and FFK schooled at the same time in UK several decades ago. Since that period, she and FFK has been behaving erratic, it seems they stole from a white witch who then cursed them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aliyu Yahaya-Gusau Appointed As DG Budget Office / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.