Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

You Can Still Make Money In 2021. Read This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Still Make Money In 2021. Read This! (283 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / Can I Still Make It? / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Still Make Money In 2021. Read This! by Joanfund(f): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Hello,
please read till the end.

I recently started a little online store on social media. I send Gift Items to friends, families and "clients" abroad.

I also created an affiliate program where you can refer a customer to us and earn 5,000 naira commission.

Commission is based on personal effort. You can accumulate 5,000 naira over and over again.

The affiliate program is FREE.
At NO point will you pay anything.

Just join the Whatsapp group to get information and content to repost on your own page.

Serious business minded people only.
If you're not in the group, you won't be paid.
If you're not on WhatsApp, don't bother.

Interested person should CHAT me up on WhatsApp TODAY for the group link.

Instagram page is @joanfund
Twitter page is @joanfund
FB page is Joanfund Giftshop
My personal FB profile is JOAN MO

These details are for verification purposes and Business talks only. No idle talks.
Re: You Can Still Make Money In 2021. Read This! by Joanfund(f): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2021
The official flyer

Re: You Can Still Make Money In 2021. Read This! by Joanfund(f): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Affiliate Banner 1

Re: You Can Still Make Money In 2021. Read This! by Joanfund(f): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Affiliate Banner 2

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year: is it a bad omen to celebrate victory in this manner? / The Type Of Woman A Man Should Not Marry / Most Of These Ladies Bashers Are Broken Simps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.