Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison (30625 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Juoflife1(f): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
What have you become today?
Asquare84:
Fear woman, what did this woman really want. The way she is going my fear is that the son may even turn against her one day. Some of us while growing up weed grass in school, fetch water in school, go to farm for our class teacher, then we taught it was punishment but I bet you, those training made us to be whom we are today. So what this woman gaining from dragging people down.

12 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Oizee(f): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Fear woman, what did this woman really want. The way she is going my fear is that the son may even turn against her one day. Some of us while growing up weed grass in school, fetch water in school, go to farm for our class teacher, then we taught it was punishment but I bet you, those training made us to be whom we are today. So what this woman gaining from dragging people down.
dragging people down u say? sexual abuse is also involved, any way I just hope you become a victim of ur negligence and hypocrisy some day.

13 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by osuofia2(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
smiley
fear boarding school

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by timefarm(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
I dont understand too.
It seems she has more agenda
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by MyExpression(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Where is slawormiii……..
Where is damn nigga
Where is the real nigga?
Nairaland you are boring without some characters……

Are you ok?

Is that why you are here

4 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
You're a very foolish and stupid person.

22 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by vikiphy89(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Where is slawormiii…….. Where is damn nigga Where is the real nigga? Nairaland you are boring without some characters……
Em dey dss custody now
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oizee:
dragging people down u say? sexual abuse is also involved, any way I just hope you become a victim of ur negligence and hypocrisy some day.
The guy is so stupid

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by vibre: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
You're a FOOL!!!

15 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by obinna58(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
You're a mumu man

7 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Painintheass221: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
B
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by vibre: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
timefarm:

I dont understand too.
Both you and the person you quoted are very stupid. If your underaged child was raped severally, do you need to have any more agenda before you fight for justice? I repeat, both of you are very stupid. Animals!!!

19 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Loreettaa: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
timefarm:

I dont understand too.
More like she's fighting the church of God ba?
You're deficit of wisdom, sir.

12 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by NoToPile: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
I salute her tenacity.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by oilmane(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Asquare84 post=108173118]Fear woman, what did this woman really want. The way she is going my fear is that the son may even turn against her one day. Some of us while growing up weed grass in school, fetch water in school, go to farm for our class teacher, then we taught it was punishment but I bet you, those training made us to be whom we are today. So what this woman gaining from dragging people down.

Dragging people down you say? I sincerely hope you're not a child molester, her son was abused sexually, the boy was so molested that he became a shadow of himself and you're here accusing her of dragging people down? Is she supposed to keep quite and allow her son die like the one that died a few days ago? Do you have kids? I hope you allow them to be abused if or when you do, then go ahead to give award to the abuser when it happens, supporter of evil.

7 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Ayinke93(f): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
timefarm:

I dont understand too.
Some of you think like bats. Her son was sexually assaulted and you are here saying you don’t understand? Understand what? If the abuse you people got has kids that you now term as training was really useful, you won’t be on social media justify abuse and undermining the efforts of a woman seeking justice.

13 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by edmaraja: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Idiot!! You need to be arrested because you must be a rapist for you to see nothing wrong with it. I'm reporting you and you must be unveiled by God's grace. An animal like you should not be allowed to roam around freely in the society.

14 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

Training & Fucking in the ass no be the same oh. Make she cry make she get help and let the Nonsense stop !!!!

10 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Danniedpastor(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

Did you follow this news from the beginning?

4 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by kingthreat(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
My concern is the child killed in Dowen College. These private schools keep taking too much money and doing nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Gbonka(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

Her child was sexually molested and you are asking she wants?

Okay, if you do not know, she is a mother who wants justice for her son

7 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Megatrix: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
I am sure you are a deeper life member and you think you have to defend your church even when they are involved in wickedness. Is this what your christianity is all about? Forming holy people while engaging in all manner of wickedness. I don't believe in your God but if he is real then he needs to visit serious punishment on wicked people like you.

6 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Bbbwings: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Asquare84:
[/s]
No dey talk every time
Chochocho
Keep qwayet

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by lanocfoods: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Dragging people down? Her son was molested, every parents nightmare, just pray no child of yours should face such fate!

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Fourwinds: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

Something is wrong with you...don't tell me you are reasoning from your anus this time around..
Go back and read what the mum wrote...I have been following this case since it started... The accusations contain assault, sexual molestation etc...I hate sexual molestation. So I don't see this need for this nonsense you wrote blaming the woman.. So she should let her son suffer a life time damage without a recourse...
See the way I dey vex here eh , I fit beat you and Oga Seun wey give this platform to air this rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by marsup: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
were you sexually molested? A mother shouldn't protect her kids? A mother shouldn't fight against injustice? What exactly are you puffing out?

10 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Fourwinds: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
timefarm:

I dont understand too.

You must be exactly the moniker you bear farmanimal

6 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by AfriNotesNEWS: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
She is not dragging people down.. her son was abuse.. please the the point

Yes.. 95% NIGERIANs will let go.. these are reason why we have a failed county

The Government abuse and keep abusing us and we are ask to mingle with it...
Asquare84:

7 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by backnbeta(f): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
No sir, she's not dragging anyone down; what she wants is justice for that defiled boy and believe me sir; sexual abuse is not one of those "trainings" that can make you a better man unless you have adequate intervention!!!

8 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by RomanGreen: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

You're evil, so you didn't see the evils perpetrated against her son? Look, it's time people start paying for their crimes in this lawless country. If you think they are innocent, allow the court determine that. When people fight for justice in this part of the world, it becomes bring him down syndrome but when they are busy commiting the offense, y'all kept mute. Abeg getat

8 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by marsup: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fourwinds:

Something is wrong with you...don't tell me you are reasoning from your anus this time around..
Go back and read what the mum wrote...I have been following this case since it started... The accusations contain assault, sexual molestation etc...I hate sexual molestation. So I don't see this need for this nonsense you wrote blaming the woman.. So she should let her son suffer a life time damage without a recourse...
See the way I dey vex here eh , I fit beat you and Oga Seun wey give this platform to air this rubbish
Are you minding the slowpoke? The mother is supposed to keep quiet, and keep watching. I'm also following the story of the Dowen college student that was killed for refusing to join a cult.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by TheOmoney(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
NA ONLY MUMU PARENTS GO SEND PIKIN GO BOARDING SCHOOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In JAMB / Jonathan Meets ASUU Today, Union Warns Against Force / How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.