Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison (30422 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by vibre: 5:09am On Dec 04, 2021
timefarm:

And you have the evidence to this rape?
Idiot gorrilla.
A snake is better than you.
You imbecilic nincompoop, the same mother who you were criticizing took the time to do her investigation after her son told her about it and she got the police to arrest the perpetrators and those covering for them only for a stupid ignoramus like you to say she has another agenda. How much more stupid can you be? You didn't even take time to know the details of this case before you jumped in to start ranting like a lunatic.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by timefarm(m): 5:59am On Dec 04, 2021
vibre:

You imbecilic nincompoop, the same mother who you were criticizing took the time to do her investigation after her son told her about it and she got the police to arrest the perpetrators and those covering for them only for a stupid ignoramus like you to say she has another agenda. How much more stupid can you be? You didn't even take time to know the details of this case before you jumped in to start ranting like a lunatic.
A mad man has more hope than you.
Foolish simpleton.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by vibre: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2021
timefarm:

A mad man has more hope than you.
Foolish simpleton.
Yes hope for damnation and a miserable life, you have hope of that more than I will ever have. Mad man!
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Fourwinds: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
timefarm:

Your foolishness has no rival.
King of foolishness.

See this idiot dey give he title out...keep that title you just wrote to yourself... That is why I said go and see the mentions your mentor had.. Then you will know why you deserve king of foolishness

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by shadeze: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
timefarm:

Dont mind those people supporting using her son to seek social media fame.

Thief wanted 100 million.
You are a very big fool
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by timefarm(m): 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
shadeze:

You are a very big fool
Biggest fool is you.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by timefarm(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
vibre:

Lunatics reign in your generation.

I stand by my opinion.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by timefarm(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
vibre:

Yes hope for damnation and a miserable life, you have hope of that more than I will ever have. Mad man!
Lunatic man.

You have no hope at all.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by shadeze: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
timefarm:

Biggest fool is you.
Keep quiet and bury your head in shame. You are a disgrace to your generation.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by vibre: 5:14am On Dec 05, 2021
timefarm:

Lunatics reign in your generation.

I stand by my opinion.
Opinion? Lol, can a mad man have an opinion? What you have as the garbage contents of your rotten and decomposing brain is the shameless stupidity and nonsensical raving of the mad man you are. Stupid, worthless, son of a bitch!!
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by vibre: 5:29am On Dec 05, 2021
timefarm:

Lunatic man.

You have no hope at all.
Well coming from a mad man like you, I would guess your idea of "hope" would be wandering around in rags and constituting a public nuisance with your maniacal rantings. If your behaviour here is anything to go by then I seriously pity those who have to deal with a moronic nutcase like you everyday because if worthless junk, stupidity and lunacy could be mixed up to create a living thing, it would look exactly just like you. A worthless slowpoke, A stupid fool and lunatic monkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“My Name Is” Or “My Names Are” Which Is Correct? / Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta / Plastic Bottles Used To Pay School Fees At Morit International School, Ajegunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.