Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison (30415 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by BarrElChapo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
The law does work. Clients just have to get a good legal team & also be patient.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by sammytovic(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
floss:

It's her son and not yours, you can choose to enslave your son by giving him the training you undergone but she chose not to...if you actually know how wicked the heart of man has become, go back and check all those maltreating other people's children especially those teacher's in boarding school, their children are poorly trained. So is that not deliberate?. Your home is not in order but you are saying you want to fix some one else's home...
My question, is he the only student in the school.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Ayemileto(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
This isn't worth celebrating sha.

From the post, they were granted bail, and will be released once they meet their bail conditions.

Also, that they were remanded in prison and given stiff Bail conditions doesn't necessarily mean they will be found guilty upon trial completion.

And the 2 boys who molested her son are still walking free, if what I think I understand from her post is in anyway correct.

Instead of coming online to celebrate this, the woman should focus more on getting Justice for her son because what is up there isn't in any way justice.

Also, coming online to post this may ruin her case, because from a previous update, the Judge already ordered her to stop posting online.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by khalids: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Fear woman, what did this woman really want. The way she is going my fear is that the son may even turn against her one day. Some of us while growing up weed grass in school, fetch water in school, go to farm for our class teacher, then we taught it was punishment but I bet you, those training made us to be whom we are today. So what this woman gaining from dragging people down.
To slap you just dey hungry me.....what are you saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by gabrielahamz(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hopefully, in the not too distant future, you send your ward to a boarding school and he/she ends up being serially abused sexually and damaged. I hope you don't sing a different tune then. I strongly hope you consider it training. This is not a curse, this is simply karma. I wish you all the best!
Asquare84:
Fear woman, what did this woman really want. The way she is going my fear is that the son may even turn against her one day. Some of us while growing up weed grass in school, fetch water in school, go to farm for our class teacher, then we taught it was punishment but I bet you, those training made us to be whom we are today. So what this woman gaining from dragging people down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Goldiness: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

You are a child molester suspect, I pray you or yours be in her shoes some day, what a pertetic comment..... Sometimes I wonder how a lot of you were brought up at home, if indeed the way you discribe how you were brought up is true you will not be saying ....... What does this woman want...? By dragging people up and down......, whoever you are, let me tell you..... She wants justice, and justice she shall get at the end. Besides did her son tell you he is complaining about the mother fighting for him,why would you think he would go against his mother,or have you gone against your own mother.....? For reasons best known to you....? Pray not to see trouble in this life you come so..... Pray hard oooo, I tell you. sad angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by MPESA(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

TRASH
You are just decieving your lots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Decency2020(f): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
merieam16:
She deserve the best mum of the year. What a courageous woman

It will surprise you how some foolish slaves will come here to lambast her because they want to defend their denomination.

I remove cap for the mother jare.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by MPESA(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fiscus105:
I think the woman was warned not to go on social media again, she is getting her justice already, why coming to media for unnecessarily sympathy?

Go arrest her nah , hypocrite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by elbaraj2020(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
That's the problem, understand a topic before commenting...see as you rush disgrace your intelligence for people face...the write up no plenty,no be swahili the woman use and the case has to do with child sexual abuse but still you look at the woman to be abnormal for standing up for her child right? The school you went to...them been burst ur ass? So imagine you to be the Judge, you go just strike out the case abi? Thunder from left,right,back, frot and center fire your generation....you must be a wicked and insane fellow

4 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Tmcruise(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
check d connection, d plug is not connected

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by billyG(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Who iz this alien again?is sexual molestation training? angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by gassbee: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
wat r u puffing, do u even know d origin of d story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by MPESA(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
dfrost:
angry

Can someone explain to me why parents send their wards to boarding school?

TRASH
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by gassbee: 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Principal of Dowen college start warming up , kirikiri prison loading..........
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
But, Is God happy like this?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Awoo88: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Stupid woman. Nearly ruin the son's chances of getting justice. And she hard not stop being foolish.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Phrankin(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
I agree with you 100%. The hardship we're facing in this country today is our loving daddy, buhari's way of teaching us life lessons. So that when we grow up as a country, there's no amount of hardship that we can't withstand.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by billyG(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Boarding schools are horrible place to be i remembered during my days some students where called out & expelled,what did they do?....in d night they tied a nylon thread on a sleeping boy cockerel & hang it on d ceiling,when d boy turn in his sleep d thread was strangling him,he later woke up shouted for help even to pee no way.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by JBoss25(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Deborah98:
Wow this is good news. Boarding school that used to be fun is now a den of mischievousness and indiscipline. I'll be a liar if I didn't have one or two of my school mates then narrate their ordeals to me. 60% of school children aged btw 9-15 are sexually harassed,abused and even face worst sexual perversions than we know. Parents and guardians here it's time to take the bull by the horn, don't neglect early signs of discomfort exhibited by your child and ward. I've told people times without number not to shun their children's plea of not wanting to go to school or see this particular teacher. Know why he or she dislikes the teacher, interrogate them in love and by so doing you'll be winning their tender hearts to expose more evils to you. Peace.
That used to be fun? Maybe u had it easy sha
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Deborah98(f): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Doubleoh7:

Boarding school was never fun, worse things like this happened then. Social media just helping parents seek justice now
sorry maybe you went to the wrong school, anyways I wasn't a boarder but I can categorically say it was fun then compared to what we have here. I won't even allow my siblings to live in school let alone my children. Never school system don cast.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by otomatic(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

Excuse me. Did she say her complaint is about weeding grass and fetching water?
I hope you will still be talking like this when they molest your own children.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Peacecoy19: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
If don't have the history of an ongoing issue don't just dabble into it.In short the mother is alleging sexual harassment metted on her son in school. Is that part of ' those training' you are talking about.?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Deborah98(f): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
JBoss25:
That used to be fun? Maybe u had it easy sha
It has never been easy just put it this way that they evil we had then were milder compared to what we have here.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by kingbee90: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Small pikin shut up your smelly mouth if you don't know what actually happened.
She is not throwing tantrums because her son was asked to weed grass & fetch water.
Her son was sexually molested severally in his anus (according to medical report) by some bullies hence his severe weight loss & the school authority was aware & did nothing about it & instead tried to hush the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Tomoyayi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

What rubbish did you type?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Chai d drained him
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by emmnprince(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

For your mind you commented well. See as you excluded the sexual abuse part she alleged, but rather flexed your muscle on the ill-treatment part that is of lesser concern to her.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Fiscus105(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
MPESA:

Go arrest her nah , hypocrite.

Foolish people who always base their judgement on sentiment, last last they will still release them

Hope u hear sotitobire has been released, abi it shock u?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Doubleoh7: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Deborah98:
sorry maybe you went to the wrong school, anyways I wasn't a boarder but I can categorically say it was fun then compared to what we have here. I won't even allow my siblings to live in school let alone my children. Never school system don cast.

Funny how by your own admission, you never experienced boarding House, but somehow can categorically talk about what you've never experienced first hand?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plastic Bottles Used To Pay School Fees At Morit International School, Ajegunle / JAMB Suspends National Identification Number (NIN) As Requirement For UTME 2020 / Lasu Law Student, Aminat Yusuf Graduates With 5.0, Breaking 40 Year Old Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.