Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,941 members, 7,956,556 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison (30633 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by DarkCaesar(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
MyExpression:

Are you ok?

Is that why you are here
Your Father was nursing a mental issue when he had you hence the reason you questioning my sanity because I asked of a fellow member
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by DarkCaesar(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
vikiphy89:

Em dey dss custody now
you dey play bah?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
I'm not in support of evil but after winning the case which school will she takes her son to
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Hayee(f): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Fear woman, what did this woman really want. The way she is going my fear is that the son may even turn against her one day. Some of us while growing up weed grass in school, fetch water in school, go to farm for our class teacher, then we taught it was punishment but I bet you, those training made us to be whom we are today. So what this woman gaining from dragging people down.
bro abeg I did not come to insult o but I just came to mock cheesy grin
See the ekpe lanti lanti people just dey give you because of your folly grin grin grin
It is well cool tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Nicepoker(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
merieam16:
She deserve the best mum of the year. What a courageous woman
Best mom for what?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Nicepoker(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
dfrost:
angry

Can someone explain to me why parents send their wards to boarding school?

My parents did. And the benefits were enormous. Forging through tough times was fun. Even in class boarders did better compared to day students. But I don't know what is obtainable there now.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by sharpwriter(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
BarrElChapo:
The law does work. Clients just have to get a good legal team & also be patient.
Money nko
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by SolarEdge: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Justice delayed is justice denied...but not in Nigeria
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Magicdon(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Fear woman, what did this woman really want. The way she is going my fear is that the son may even turn against her one day. Some of us while growing up weed grass in school, fetch water in school, go to farm for our class teacher, then we taught it was punishment but I bet you, those training made us to be whom we are today. So what this woman gaining from dragging people down.

sharap, go and read up clearly . The boy was sexually molested. what are you saying. They Phucked his ass
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Dmacqh(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
timefarm:

I dont understand too.
It seems she has more agenda
She should sweep the matter of sexual abuse and child molestation under the rug ?
She should keep quiet so such evil will continue to happen ?
I was a boarder , some punishment especially from seniors , you will ask if devil is anyway better than some humans .
Anyway she used to achieve justice , and those found culpable are punished , I support her .
Other boarding schools , will take note especially hotel captains and masters .
What about female boarding school ? 90% of female boarders from JSS3, hardly you see a virgin .
Ask any female secondary school boarder , how she lost her virginity ? If they sincerely tell you , you will know the kind of evil that goes on in boarding schools .
The merits are numerous , especially adaption, survival instinct , versatility, high IQ, mental toughness . But sexual abuse is rampant .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
If you try this shit with my kid, I will show u his my prick I used and microwave that child is too precious to toy with any child that came out of it undecided
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Magicdon(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

are you stupid. I can see you are one of Deeper life members, you are a Deeper life member, keep joncing till they phuck your son in his ass. Bozo
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by dfrost: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nicepoker:
My parents did. And the benefits were enormous. Forging through tough times was fun. Even in class boarders did better compared to day students. But I don't know what is obtainable there now.

I don't subscribe to the part of boarders doing better than day students.

I went through the boarding aspect too. Suffice to say is that the ills have always been there and are still there.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Magicdon(m): 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Come to think of it, this Deeper life people, they claim more than holy, they wear shirt to the bathroom, saying its a sin to just tie towel without a shirt wen goin to take your bath. The ladies tie scarf covering their ears and wear long maggi skirt. Yet they phuck a boy in his ass, while the ladies hide and phuck with the fellow guys under the guise of "brother, brother" "sister, sister"
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Deborah98(f): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Doubleoh7:

Funny how by your own admission, you never experienced boarding House, but somehow can categorically talk about what you've never experienced first hand?
I have siblings and cousins who are boarders, don't they share their experiences with me again undecided if I haven't felt what it is like I have people who have and somehow I'm part of it. Forget the long drive you wanna aim this at just let it slide mbok
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Well, the case is accusation was two; {1}Child Molestation and {2}Maltreatment. Those claiming Sexual abuse were exaggerating it.
The mother was making case for Maltreatment in the sense that the boy came back home emaciated [of course despite paying huge fees]
She is also making case for Child Molestation because the child open up to the mother that some students (seniors) used his toe into his back hole ( for me its look like some stupid play from school kids).

I am still surprised why the court remand the school officials while they have committed no crime themselves.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by loliapoopy2013(f): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

And part of the training you got as a junior student then was to be abused anally by 4 seniors student in school, which made you what you are today abi? Abeg follow the previous story on Don Davis before you do fastest finger.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by sharpwriter(m): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hayee:
bro abeg I did not come to insult o but I just came to mock cheesy grin
See the ekpe lanti lanti people just dey give you because of your folly grin grin grin
It is well cool tongue tongue
Lol
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by jrusky(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Let them remain in custody and they must end up in jail as a lesson to them.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by naturefellow(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
wait till your children experiences what was done to her son. As you don't want to have small sense undecided
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by timefarm(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
vibre:

Both you and the person you quoted are very stupid. If your underaged child was raped severally, do you need to have any more agenda before you fight for justice? I repeat, both of you are very stupid. Animals!!!
You are not just an animal, but a stupid one.
Someone became thin in school shows rape to you.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by timefarm(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Loreettaa:

More like she's fighting the church of God ba?
You're deficit of wisdom, sir.

You have none of it.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by timefarm(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fourwinds:

You must be exactly the moniker you bear farmanimal
Better.
You are wild animal.
How about stating you objection rather than spewing thrash
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by soojar(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

Were you also sexually molested like this boy?

Or if you have a child sexually molested like the boy in a private school where you are paying your hard earned money to and teachers turned deaf hears to the boy's complain would you still ask what the woman is gaining by 'dragging people
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by IamAsiri: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

You also saw sexual molestation as a form of training?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by seunlayi(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ayemileto:
This isn't worth celebrating sha.

From the post, they were granted bail, and will be released once they meet their bail conditions.

Also, that they were remanded in prison and given stiff Bail conditions doesn't necessarily mean they will be found guilty upon trial completion.

And the 2 boys who molested her son are still walking free, if what I think I understand from her post is in anyway correct.

Instead of coming online to celebrate this, the woman should focus more on getting Justice for her son because what is up there isn't in any way justice.

Also, coming online to post this may ruin her case, because from a previous update, the Judge already ordered her to stop posting online.
You are very correct, she need to shut up when a case is in court
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by timefarm(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dmacqh:

She should sweep the matter of sexual abuse and child molestation under the rug ?
She should keep quiet so such evil will continue to happen ?
I was a boarder , some punishment especially from seniors , you will ask if devil is anyway better than some humans .
Anyway she used to achieve justice , and those found culpable are punished , I support her .
Other boarding schools , will take note especially hotel captains and masters .
What about female boarding school ? 90% of female boarders from JSS3, hardly you see a virgin .
Ask any female secondary school boarder , how she lost her virginity ? If they sincerely tell you , you will know the kind of evil that goes on in boarding schools .
The merits are numerous , especially adaption, survival instinct , versatility, high IQ, mental toughness . But sexual abuse is rampant .

Your points are well noted. Atleast you're talking from past experience.

However, in her case, I donot believe her aim is mere justice.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by seunlayi(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Magicdon:
Come to think of it, this Deeper life people, they claim more than holy, they wear shirt to the bathroom, saying its a sin to just tie towel without a shirt wen goin to take your bath. The ladies tie scarf covering their ears and wear long maggi skirt. Yet they phuck a boy in his ass, while the ladies hide and phuck with the fellow guys under the guise of "brother, brother" "sister, sister"
Enemy of the Gospel spotted. Is it Deeplife church that was taken to court?

Whatever, the church is matching on
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by seunlayi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
timefarm:

Your points are well noted. Atleast you're talking from past experience.

However, in her case, I donot believe her aim is mere justice.
Obviously, their is a motive
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Arry110(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Thunder fire you
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by MyExpression(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Your Father was nursing a mental issue when he had you hence the reason you questioning my sanity because I asked of a fellow member

Read your post again.

You made a generic statement that undermines everyone else here, and proceeded to clear my doubts with this comment.

This online space is indeed a leveler.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by blowjohn(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

So being molested and abused is a good way to make one stronger.

U are comparing weeding and fetching water to sexual, physical and psychological abuse.

I don't believe u went to school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates / Jonathan Meets ASUU Today, Union Warns Against Force / Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.