Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison (30629 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Clevite(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
It's obvious this Don Davis' mother doesn't understand how court system works. She reported the matter as if the Principal and the others have been found guilty and finally sentenced to jail! This is not the case.

It is a normal court operation; once you are brought before the court for the first time in a criminal charge, the first thing that comes up after your charge has been read to you is the issue of your bail. It doesn't matter whether you will eventually be found guilty or be acquitted and discharged at the end of the trial.

Once you are granted bail, it most often comes with conditions to be met in order to enjoy the bail. If you meet the conditions immediately on that day, you go home straight away right from the court.

The court would always rule that you be kept in custody until you are able to meet the conditions. It may be in Police cell or in prison custody. That is if you are not able to meet the conditions on that day.

If you can't meet the bail conditions immediately, that is when you will be remanded either in prison or police cell, till you are able to fulfill the conditions.

Either way, it means you are free to be coming from your house to court as long as your case lasts in court.

So, it is not a big issue as the Don Davis woman has reported it. It even indicates that the charges against the people concerned are seen by the court as simply bailable, such that do not demand them being kept in custody throughout the time the case will last in court.

I want to believe that there is no how strict the bail conditions can be that the School or the Deeper Life Church represented by the suspects would not be able to meet. I don't see the people being remanded even for one day.

In any case, good lawyers always get their clients prepared for strict bail conditions before they come to court in bail matters.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by naija1stnigar(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Fear woman, what did this woman really want. The way she is going my fear is that the son may even turn against her one day. Some of us while growing up weed grass in school, fetch water in school, go to farm for our class teacher, then we taught it was punishment but I bet you, those training made us to be whom we are today. So what this woman gaining from dragging people down.
Are u now your state commissioner for agriculture? What is wrong is wrong even state ministries of education have laid down punishment for erring teachers
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by DavidHarry(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
This school needs to take serious caution. No be by Bible.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Rider01(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Justice served smiley
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Fourwinds: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
timefarm:

Better.
You are wild animal.
How about stating you objection rather than spewing thrash

Objection ko, theory in. If you don't know the beginning of something, you wait patiently for those who are in the know to talk and you can take it from there....you are as foolish as the person you quoted...go and see how many quotes your mentor had received for his foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by floss(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
sammytovic:
My question, is he the only student in the school.
Your question should have been, why couldn't other parents speak up or fight for their wards?
To answer your question, he's not the only student in the school but he's the difference among other students that never have the balls to speak out.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by nemynely(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
I am proud to call you MOTHER! This is the stuff true mothers are made off. Weh don Ma!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by ITDarrell(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Fear woman, what did this woman really want. The way she is going my fear is that the son may even turn against her one day. Some of us while growing up weed grass in school, fetch water in school, go to farm for our class teacher, then we taught it was punishment but I bet you, those training made us to be whom we are today. So what this woman gaining from dragging people down.

Did anyone molest you sexually??
Bullying and sexual molestation should be checked in schools!!!
Read her story carefully and understand!!
How can I pay hundreds of thousand and my child is not well fed and treated well??

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by matm: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
The staff didn't directly abuse the kid neither did they commit murder. The matter is on b/c of Deeper life. But at d end,the woman stands to gain nothing.Its just money making for lawyers.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by azikiweironsi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
What are you saying ? In as much I don't condone laziness or indiscipline must it to the point of dying ? Yes of course in the olding days there were discipline but it was not to the point of death like children of nowadays doing all manner of atrocities, sextual harrassment, cultism, drug abuse... These are strange in the olding days unless you're an indomie kid.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by BRATISLAVA: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
Deborah98:
Wow this is good news. Boarding school that used to be fun is now a den of mischievousness and indiscipline. I'll be a liar if I didn't have one or two of my school mates then narrate their ordeals to me. 60% of school children aged btw 9-15 are sexually harassed,abused and even face worst sexual perversions than we know. Parents and guardians here it's time to take the bull by the horn, don't neglect early signs of discomfort exhibited by your child and ward. I've told people times without number not to shun their children's plea of not wanting to go to school or see this particular teacher. Know why he or she dislikes the teacher, interrogate them in love and by so doing you'll be winning their tender hearts to expose more evils to you. Peace.

It's always been a den of mischievousness. All schools are.

This is good progress. All the doubters will soon face the law, too, because it's astonishing how people on this forum were telling the mother to shut up and believed the evil boys were innocent just because males were under fire for rape once more. Some even justified it by telling us how they were raped so the mother should keep quiet, because she was making a "big deal" out of nothing. Some said she was greedy to sue for money.

Fear men on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by theamazonguru(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

In addition to all those you mentioned, were you also sexually molested by your hostel mates and seniors?
Did you turn from being chubby into a skeleton like structure and your dear mum looked the other way because she doesn't care a bit or was not brave enough to speak truth to power?
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Hkff: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Really
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by olamoses75(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
The truth of the matter is, no child below 18 should be allowed to leave their parents custody all in the name of boarding school. I hate that boarding school with passion, and would never allow my kids to attend one for any reason, even if I becomes president of a country. But what happens when nowadays parents are lazy, and don’t want to take responsibilities, hence their reason for sending their wards to a boarding school. They gave birth to children, but looking after them now become a problem.Money is not the only measure of taking responsibility over a child. Homosexuality started from 2 places ; Prison and boarding house.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Pataricatering(f): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
you are an idiot
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by chieni(f): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
How does what he experienced relate to what you just listed out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by timefarm(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fourwinds:

Objection ko, theory in. If you don't know the beginning of something, you wait patiently for those who are in the know to talk and you can take it from there....you are as foolish as the person you quoted...go and see how many quotes your mentor had received for his foolishness
Your foolishness has no rival.
King of foolishness.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Homguy(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
you are a fool! And may your children/child experience what hers has experienced from evil people like you

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Homguy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
you are a fool! And may your children/child experience what hers has experienced from evil people like you

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by fof1: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
benjackugo:
Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Other Accused Persons Remanded In Prison Custody

Principal of the Deeper Life High School where a student identified as Don Davis was allegedly molested and abused, has been remanded in prison custody alongside 4 others, IgbereTV reports.

Months ago, Don Davis' mother, Deborah Okezie called out management of the school via a Facebook live video. She narrated how her son went to the boarding school as a chubby boy and allegedly returned home almost a skeleton as a result of alleged sexual abuse and other ill treatments allegedly meted on him by some of the school's senior students and staff.

Giving an update on the case, Deborah said the school principal, vice principal, house masters and others were remanded in prison custody by a court. She also revealed that the judge ruled that the 2 accused minors will be tried in a Juvenile family Court, while the remaining 5 accused persons will be tried in an open Court.

She wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=705407940425427&id=100028686823727

Noisy Woman seeking Relevance In Social Media Space
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by vibre: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
timefarm:

You are not just an animal, but a stupid one.
Someone became thin in school shows rape to you.
Will shut your dirty mouth, bloody fool. It's obvious you didn't even follow the story before rushing to post your stupid and ignorant comment. The boy was raped and his mother is seeking justice and instead of idiots like you to try to find out the details first, you are quick to rush and condemn her. You just exposed how much of a foolish animal you are because it's a fool that will judge a matter without even knowing the details of it. Get the hell out of here, stupid monkey!!

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by BeeNation(f): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fiscus105:
I think the woman was warned not to go on social media again, she is getting her justice already, why coming to media for unnecessarily sympathy?
shut up oga
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Fiscus105(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
BeeNation:
shut up oga

Frustrated urchins barking on public thread.

Upon ur wailing on sotitobire, judge did not look at ur sentiment
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by timefarm(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
vibre:

Will shut your dirty mouth, bloody fool. It's obvious you didn't even follow the story before rushing to post your stupid and ignorant comment. The boy was raped and his mother is seeking justice and instead of idiots like you to try to find out the details first, you are quick to rush and condemn her. You just exposed how much of a foolish animal you are because it's a fool that will judge a matter without even knowing the details of it. Get the hell out of here, stupid monkey!!
And you have the evidence to this rape?
Idiot gorrilla.
A snake is better than you.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by timefarm(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
fof1:

Noisy Woman seeking Relevance In Social Media Space
Dont mind those people supporting using her son to seek social media fame.

Thief wanted 100 million.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:

You are very foolish.
I pray they fok your son for nyash then you go know the pain of the woman.

Foolish people plenty for this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by TheOgaBoss: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
"alleged sexual abuse" that is what she is accusing them of, it is different from menial labour
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by samfrancis1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
This schools breeds nothing but saddist.. haters... You can hate a senior like he should die at a spot.... God forgive us ..
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by samfrancis1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asquare84:
Lol we all did that while growing up in school, mine was even worst cause I was really troublesome.. I never like theife and uptil now I'll still sgnaf against it no matter what the kids must have done.. life na choice sha... If you get pikin or if you begin born you got let am go deh uproot Tree for school sha... It might shape him to become Iroko of Nigeria later in the future... I come in peace ☮️☮️
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by Poleski: 12:08am On Dec 04, 2021
Never send your child to a boarding school. Today's boarding isn't what it used to be in the 80s when it was really fun and safe.
I was informed today that primary and secondary schools now have cults in them! I was shocked to my bones.

The education system in Nigeria is moribund. Few students actually go to school to learn. Sorting is now how many students pass their exams. That's why there are many illiterate graduates.

This country is doomed!
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by boladez(m): 12:10am On Dec 04, 2021
Asquare84:

Were you sexually molested ? Why are you comparing apples with grapes? Did you pass comprehension ? Do you know the facts of the matter? Are you representing one of the accused here?

The woman will gain justice for the evil done to her child and her family , I love her doggedness.

Those people should be dragged to the ends of the earth for allowing such evil in the school, on their watch.
Re: Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison by SHIBAQUEEN: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Just when I was thinking of sending my kids back home for secondary school see ice all these and down college gave me a goose pimples . Hell no I will start considering leaving them here in US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In JAMB / Jonathan Meets ASUU Today, Union Warns Against Force / How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.