Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,699 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. (422 Views)

My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa / Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2021
Pls i need urgent loan of 30k will pay back with interest, 10days duration, anybody i stays in ondo state i'm a civil servant,they promise salary by next week.

I know this is not a place to post it.,but forgive me
Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by StPete: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2021
see how humble u sound now, when it's time for pay back, it will turn to aggression and dodging

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by Tejumola856: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2021
What if I borrow you money and you JAPA with my money ? grinshocked
Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by jetwonder(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2021
angry hmmm money problem everywhere
Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2021
StPete:
see how humble u sound now, when it's time for pay back, it will turn to aggression and dodging
bro if you know me u won't say so, i am not arrogant type, i will do a video call with anyone that will grant me
Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tejumola856:
What if I borrow you money and you JAPA with my money ? grinshocked
i give upload all my particular with you sir, including my appointment letter, my passport every thing
Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
I won't run away with any body's money, i will give you everything about me, i will make a video call, i will upload my appointment letter for you, i work as a government worker in Ondo state but they promise us salary by next week.
Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by obumsway(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
dancok:
Pls i need urgent loan of 30k will pay back with interest, 10days duration, anybody i stays in ondo state i'm a civil servant,they promise salary by next week.

I know this is not a place to post it.,but forgive me
oga go to your bank and get a loan or a loan shark company. ..... you seem extremely humble but when money is given to you, you go start miss person call. ....no one should fall for this ooo
Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by SocialJustice: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
StPete:
You go pray make Ondo man no use juju kill you self.
Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by Cerebellum: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
obumsway:

oga go to your bank and get a loan or a loan shark company. ..... you seem extremely humble but when money is given to you, you go start miss person call. ....no one should fall for this ooo

You're so toxic

If you have no help to render to OP, why not just shuttup!
Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Those that are doubtful about me, i will release my Twitter handle first then Facebook later to see my picture.

@justkt24
Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
SocialJustice:
You go pray make Ondo man no use juju kill you self.
so you believe ondo man get juju, SMH, smile.
Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by SATANISTT: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
abobi ask sokoloan , your type needs sokoloan. ncash, 9credit are your friends
Re: Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k With Interest, 10days Duration. by SocialJustice: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
dancok:
so you believe ondo man get juju, SMH, smile.
No, I no believe, come to the main market in my town and ask for yoruba line, you go know yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Want To End All Your Dating Issues Overnight / Your Advice Is Needed On This My Babe / Is No Sex Possible In A Love Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.