Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,380 members, 7,836,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P (823 Views)

Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? / She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P by CruiseCity: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
I have a Samoyed puppy. I git this puppy as a companion because I need no human as close friend anymore even my family members.

Everyone around me is fake and useless. They watch me almost die and lose everything I own. From friends that snitched, to my parent and family abandoning me when I was sick.

Everyone forgot about me... And so on. I lost everything and I was going mad and traumatised. I told myself I now know how humans are, when you have, they will be all around you, but when everything fades, they will all run away.
Back to my feet buy Gods grace I got a Samoyed male puppy to replace my friends, family, girlfriend, neighbour, stranger and anyone you can mention.
I gave my pet every treatment reserved, we live together and he eats what I eat and'm giving him the max.
Now people are making me feel im doing too much for just a dog. Whereas these are the things I do for people but all I got, in the end, was the betrayal.

I cut off everyone fake friends and every bad eggs. Planning on refixing my circle and trashing the toxic humans.

They're making me feel im mad taking my pet everywhere I go and all.
Re: People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P by CruiseCity: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
What do y'all have to day?
Re: People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dude there is nothing wrong with having a Dog and looking out for it, but all those word about your family and all that wasn't remotely necessary.

I hope you heal quickly and move on with feeling of betrayal from your heart, it is not healthy. People are fallible creatures, learn to evaluate your values and enjoy your life without hanging on the past.

Someone smarter than me said, you can't move forward by looking backward.
Re: People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P by suffering: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
If you keep listening to those people, you’ll end up six feet deep. Even at that they’ll say you didn’t die well, that you should’ve gotten decapitated, murdered or drowned.
Re: People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P by ChiefSosa(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
CruiseCity:
What do y'all have to day?
Tell them if they're jealous, then they should take the dog's position.
But, it's sort of weird to take a dog everywhere, especially places like restaurants.

1 Like

Re: People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P by CruiseCity: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Tell them if they're jealous, then they should take the dog's position.
But, it's sort of weird to take a dog everywhere, especially places like restaurants.

You think it's weird?
Re: People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
If it makes you happy no problem. Dogs are loyal and wouldn't leave at ur down time, well someone up there said you can't move forward by looking backward. and i think you need a rethink but this time set limits. #peace
Re: People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P by Bigpapi: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
CruiseCity:
I have a Samoyed puppy. I git this puppy as a companion because I need no human as close friend anymore even my family members.

Everyone around me is fake and useless. They watch me almost die and lose everything I own. From friends that snitched, to my parent and family abandoning me when I was sick.

Everyone forgot about me... And so on. I lost everything and I was going mad and traumatised. I told myself I now know how humans are, when you have, they will be all around you, but when everything fades, they will all run away.
Back to my feet buy Gods grace I got a Samoyed male puppy to replace my friends, family, girlfriend, neighbour, stranger and anyone you can mention.
I gave my pet every treatment reserved, we live together and he eats what I eat and'm giving him the max.
Now people are making me feel im doing too much for just a dog. Whereas these are the things I do for people but all I got, in the end, was the betrayal.

I cut off everyone fake friends and every bad eggs. Planning on refixing my circle and trashing the toxic humans.

They're making me feel im mad taking my pet everywhere I go and all.

Do you do like this with your dog?

Re: People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P by ChiefSosa(m): 12:25am On Dec 05, 2021
CruiseCity:

You think it's weird?
To a restaurant,yeah!
In as much as dogs are excellent companions and it's okay to hang with your dogs, but it's weird to take them everywhere. And it's not all dogs that like to always be in public and continuous exposure can have effects on their behavior. Once heard of a guy that showers with his dog, hope you don't do that?
Re: People Make Me Feel I'm Doing Too Much For My Dog. P by Sonnobax15(m): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok na

(1) (Reply)

Modern Relationships Nowadays Is All About Sex And Sex Dolls / SAVE HIM PROJECT!! Protecting Your Sons From Female Sexual Molesters!! (Photo) / Masturbation Is Better Than Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.