Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (33816 Views)

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2022
jullyrosy:

U even go post pics��������
Anu��

Yeah! I did wink since you are hell bent on displaying your tomfoolery for all to see. I don’t really blame you tho, I blame that nigga making a pass at you grin grin
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by MrCork: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2022
jullyrosy:

Be like ure mad. .....�
Cos it's very obvious

U r very rudes.u juss loss your shance to meet man.this is the problem wit u..& then u complian u cant find mans on nairaland..shame on u(no oofenese) angry
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by lhawarl1(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
kdavid07:
Bravo bravo Xavier.... Keep it up.. but wait o where I fit see this kine love
in fictions
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
lhawarl1:

in fictions

Smart reply grin grin grin grin grin

But

Fictions mirror reality...............atimes

We are our own script writers, although, atimes we have to reboot the script.

My works are a reflection of reality no matter the high or low level of probability

#Xavier

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Yeah! I did wink since you are hell bent on displaying your tomfoolery for all to see. I don’t really blame you tho, I blame that nigga making a pass at you grin grin

Bro, u really don't have sense at all. ...
Be like ur brain dey leak��
All these stupid boys sha. ...

Xavier please hold ur dog. ..
I no go talk again...
Carter if u know dis idiot, hold him....
Imagine distill asking me to accept a proposal and I directed him to tell his sis abt it...he's offended..
But u can look down on others abi?
U no just get sense at all

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Xavier5:

Smart reply grin grin grin grin grin

But

Fictions mirror reality...............atimes

We are our own script writers, although, atimes we have to reboot the script.

My works are a reflection of reality no matter the high or low level of probability

#Xavier

Keep doing d good work Bro�

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
[quote author=YoungBruzzy post=109359684]

[i]Yeah! I did wink since you are hell bent on displaying your tomfoolery for all to see. I don’t really blame you tho, I blame that nigga making a pass at you ;

allow ur sis accept d proposal na. ...
u don't like ur sis to b disrespected, na me u wan disrespect...
Radarada. ..
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
jullyrosy:

Keep doing d good work Bro�

My celeb my celeb

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
jullyrosy:

Bro, u really don't have sense at all. ...
Be like ur brain dey leak��
All these stupid boys sha. ...

Xavier please hold ur dog. ..
I no go talk again...
Carter if u know dis idiot, hold him....
Imagine distill asking me to accept a proposal and I directed him to tell his sis abt it...he's offended..
But u can look down on others abi?
U no just get sense at all

Ignore, just fvcking ignore and see the miracle

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Xavier5:

Ignore, just fvcking ignore and see the miracle

Thanks so much...
I'm sorry�

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Xavier5:

My celeb my celeb

I no reach oooo

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
lhawarl1:

in fictions

Such love exist o....Lol
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
jullyrosy:

Link am to ur sis. ..
Sorry Jully, I'm an only child. I have no siblings. grin
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dybala11:

Sorry Jully, I'm an only child. I have no siblings. grin

Person wey sabi reply. ...
No take me serious sha. ..

Ask xavier and big head carter I dey always joke....
Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
jullyrosy:

Person wey sabi reply. ...
No take me serious sha. ..

Ask xavier and big head carter I dey always joke....
I know jor, I just wanted you to know that I can't give what I don't have na. As an only child, how will I p.imp out a sister I don't have. grin

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Xavier5:
So like play like play, jullyrosy don become celeb
Na so we see am o. grin

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Xavier5:
Me right now waiting for the "this update is small na" crew
This update is too small, it cannor sustain me till next week. My mind and imaginations need to be well fed like my body. Can you please drop another update, can you can...

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 6:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Lol wink be rest assured my dear, if zombie apocalypse happen today, you are safe cos you don’t have what they feed on grin grin
Ahhh, she collect your girlfriend ni?? grin

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
jullyrosy:

Such love exist o....Lol
In the movies bah?? grin

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dybala11:

Ahhh, she collect your girlfriend ni?? grin

Na pain���

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dybala11:

In the movies bah?? grin

Hahahaha. ...real life o

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dybala11:

This update is too small, it cannor sustain me till next week. My mind and imaginations need to be well fed like my body. Can you please drop another update, can you can...

Dybala let's protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
jullyrosy:

Dybala let's protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oya I dey your back, but na you go dey talk o and I go carry placard for hand...
Let's start the protest from Aso-rock by 9am tomorrow, I'll be wearing a red Agbala, black face cap and green sneakers. Hope to see you tomorrow. grin

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
jullyrosy:

Hahahaha. ...real life o
Ehnnn. Ewo love na scam jarey, at least for this present age. We've all been lured into the world of fantasy presented by romance novels. grin

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dybala11:

Oya I dey your back, but na you go dey talk o and I go carry placard for hand...
Let's start the protest from Aso-rock by 9am tomorrow, I'll be wearing a red Agbala, black face cap and green sneakers. Hope to see you tomorrow. grin

Xavier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Update d remaining story dat will sustain us till next week...Please ooooooo

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
jullyrosy:

Seconded
Thirded
Fourthed
Fifthed
Sixthed...

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dybala11:

Seconded
Thirded
Fourthed
Fifthed
Sixthed...

Seventhed

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
jullyrosy:

Xavier, bring back our update. Give us updates or we shut down Nairaland. grin
#BringBackOurUpdate#

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dybala11:

Xavier, bring back our update. Give us updates or we shut down Nairaland. grin
#BringBackOurUpdate#

#BringBackOurUpdate#
Don't starve us until next week

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
jullyrosy:

#BringBackOurUpdate# Don't starve us until next week
Xavier, we no go gree o, we no go gree...

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
YoungBruzzy:

Silence is a weapon in the hands of a wiseman cool not in the hand of an idiot like you I guess.

I do rather hold my peace than banter words with a tramp. Since you’ve refused to know the difference between play to when someone is being serious cool

Ur family members are d tramp. ..
Ure playing and u insulted me first?...
I talk am say u no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Living With My Grandma (18+) / Bella Benson: A Nigerian High School Musical Story / *****SCENARIO 75*****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.