Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? (8481 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by blockgeek69(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2021
I was just going thru my WhatsApp status recently when I saw my one time friend back in the days, then I had a flash of our one time encounter.

We had a good rapport and was friends on a semi neutral levels, one or two romance and pressing of boobs, that's all.

I was always looking forward to the day I will bang the hell out of her, well she was well into me but some months into our friendship I noticed how cunning and deceptive she was, couple with with fact that I wanted just FWB but she was hell bend on a relationship. Who want commitment? Well, our friendship had a crack. I gave her a lot of space.

So this faithful day she called and said she was coming to my crib to spend the night, I was like what's up with you? She was bla bla bla she is travelling the next day that she will travel from my place. Mind you she has never been to my place before.

Well the banny came, we gist, ate. I come put movie for her go sleep. What woke me up was her hand cripping into my boxers.

Babe was hot and wanted it badly , I told her I wanted it before but I don't want again. In my mind, this is what I have wanted all the while, why I dey dull na? Gbola Is willing but my spirit is dull.

Funny thing is I was already hard from her touch... we had a little talk, look for several excuses to escape banging her that night, babe was acting like a female dog on her heat period.

Told her I don't have a CD, cannot do raw... babe said she doesn't care that she is ready to do raw... I was like Hhaaa!

I now offered to finger her really hard and she was creaming and moaning. At one point she stop and said she want My gbola that my fingers aren't satisfying. Mind you all the while my chairman stand at attention, but I said never!

We hard intense arguments, I looked for several excuses, even told her I don't know My HIV status, it fell on deaf ears. Lastly I told her Well, I have a GF now and I can't cheat on her (lies).

At that moment,her high tension fell flat. She went to the bathroom, washed up and never talked to me again till the next morning. I shaa slept with one eye open that night, don't underestimate what this bitchesss can do.

The next day she left and that was the end of our little rickety friendship, although we still view each others WhatsApp status and just pads without saying a word.

Ladies most times think guys cannot say NO to free fvcks, but that's not true. Well that day, I was proud of my self for crushing her ego LOL. grin

Niggas in the house, have you had similar experience, please share.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Bigredmachine: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2021
I can only run away from a pu**y... That I have already banged in the past... If I found out u aren't good and wanting me to do the whole job

Secondly... Am always prepared for anything, my working apparatus must always be in my wallet so no excuse of I don't have this and that...

Run ko Sare ni

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Ryda(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2021
blockgeek69:
Ladies most times think guys cannot say NO to free fvcks, but that's not true.

My undergraduate days were something else, they wanted relationship by all means possible and me I can't date out of pity.

Some even offered free nacks, free nacks that comes with STD na that one I fear pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Palazee(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2021
That guy is a real Gee

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by ekensi01: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2021
on a sunday morning. Cant you wait till tomorrow?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by blockgeek69(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2021
ekensi01:

It's Christian-like to run away from fornication. BTW you choose the days you sin ba? Hypocrisy!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Baloranking(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2021
ekensi01:

grin hypocrite, what difference does it make?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Ocholu: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2021
ekensi01:

Let me be real with you OP;

E sure me say this dude dey suck pvssy with reckless abandone. Him lips don already over large like ponmo because of too much pvssy sucking.

I don't take people like you serious.
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by ekensi01: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Baloranking:

grin hypocrite, what difference does it make?
baba na joke oh. i stil dey church
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by updatechange(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Palazee:
That guy is a real Gee

U mean a Gay? undecided

Lol, I've also had several encounters in the past, had one recently and she was like can we make out, and I was like well yes, but certainly not in this kinda circumstances... We were at work outdoor, it'ws late... cameras everywhere and people can see from the neighboring houses.

To cut the story short I don't really like the girl and that na why!
If na girl wey I like na me go first pull tongue
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by blockgeek69(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2021
ekensi01:

baba na joke oh.
i stil dey church

You dey church dey open Nairaland Romance section instead of listening to the word of God. Person wey no go church better pass you o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by ekensi01: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2021
blockgeek69:

It's Christian-like to run away from fornication. BTW you choose the days you sin ba? Hypocrisy!
how about fingering and touching?
you are a saint because u didnt use the prick.
stop acting false rightousness
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by blockgeek69(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2021
ekensi01:

how about fingering and touching?
you are a saint because u didnt use the prick.
stop acting false rightousness

I no follow you dey struggle righteousness. I'm just saying there is nothing wrong with the post on a sunday morning
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Pumpumking: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2021
ekensi01:

huh?..Bro, u dont watch blue fim on Sunday?...r u gay sir?(,no oofenese) angry
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by ekensi01: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

huh?..Bro, u dont watch blue fim on Sunday?...r u gay sir?(,no oofenese) angry
never. I fk pvssy bt no more
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I can only run away from a pu**y... That I have already banged in the past... If I found out u aren't good and wanting me to do the whole job

Secondly... Am always prepared for anything, my working apparatus must always be in my wallet so no excuse of I don't have this and that...

Run ko Sare ni
My snr Comrade

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Bigredmachine: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
grin cheesy
My snr Comrade

happy sunday... Oga boss
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bigredmachine:

happy sunday... Oga boss
I wish you the best today smiley
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Pumpumking: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
ekensi01:

never. I fk pvssy bt no more

arhh ..oh ok.. u dontblike puccccy no more? so u prefa mans yashing u,? WOW. bro were u at? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Idamond: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
exactly what happened to Me years back. there is this beautiful girl that was employed in our company newly and immediately we became very close and she was disturbing almost every time that she needs to come to my place and finally one fateful day she trace me to my house and I wasn't angry, we gist eat, watch movies it get to a time she needed something special and we get into romance until she became wet and wanted me to **ck her that was were world war 3 started, I have to start telling her diff lies not to FCK her, to cut the story short after much lies she got angry and put on her cloths and left my house.. that was the end was Solomon Grundy..

my reasons was that I don't trust fine gals, too much body count,far of decease and finally I just wanted to see how it looks like to reject sex from a woman

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by DroppingLiquid: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
updatechange:

U mean a Gay? undecided

Lol, I've also had several encounters in the past, had one recently and she was like can we make out, and I was like well yes, but certainly not in this kinda circumstances... We were at work outdoor, it'ws late... cameras everywhere and people can see from the neighboring houses.

To cut the story short I don't really like the girl and that na why!
If na girl wey I like na me go first pull tongue

That’s a silly excuse. You’re probably a _faggot
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by ashawopikin(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
blockgeek69:
I was just going thru my WhatsApp status recently when I saw my one time friend back in the days, then I had a flash of our one time encounter.

We had a good rapport and was friends on a semi neutral levels, one or two romance and pressing of boobs, that's all.

I was always looking forward to the day I will bang the hell out of her, well she was well into me but some months into our friendship I noticed how cunning and deceptive she was, couple with with fact that I wanted just FWB but she was hell bend on a relationship. Who want commitment? Well, our friendship had a crack. I gave her a lot of space.

So this faithful day she called and said she was coming to my crib to spend the night, I was like what's up with you? She was bla bla bla she is travelling the next day that she will travel from my place. Mind you she has never been to my place before.

Well the banny came, we gist, ate. I come put movie for her go sleep. What woke me up was her hand cripping into my boxers.

Babe was hot and wanted it badly , I told her I wanted it before but I don't want again. In my mind, this is what I have wanted all the while, why I dey dull na? Gbola Is willing but my spirit is dull.

Funny thing is I was already hard from her touch... we had a little talk, look for several excuses to escape banging her that night, babe was acting like a female dog on her heat period.

Told her I don't have a CD, cannot do raw... babe said she doesn't care that she is ready to do raw... I was like Hhaaa!

I now offered to finger her really hard and she was creaming and moaning. At one point she stop and said she want My gbola that my fingers aren't satisfying. Mind you all the while my chairman stand at attention, but I said never!

We hard intense arguments, I looked for several excuses, even told her I don't know My HIV status, it fell on deaf ears. Lastly I told her Well, I have a GF now and I can't cheat on her (lies).

At that moment,her high tension fell flat. She went to the bathroom, washed up and never talked to me again till the next morning. I shaa slept with one eye open that night, don't underestimate what this bitchesss can do.

The next day she left and that was the end of our little rickety friendship, although we still view each others WhatsApp status and just pads without saying a word.

Ladies most times think guys cannot say NO to free fvcks, but that's not true. Niggas in the house, have you had similar experience, please share.
na this kain thread dey vex me angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Gadafii: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
I have never been in a situation where I will have to run away from toe toe, as narrated by op, if I was the one I for don make up my mind say anything fit happen including nackin each other like mad dogs, but in a second thought, what if she get ulterior motives, maybe she wan pin bele on you, it do you string thing by giving you "ghonor ghonor" grin

Op, did wonderfully well, because vagina people are capable of doing winders cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by ekensi01: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

arhh ..oh ok.. u dontblike puccccy no more? so u prefa mans yashing u,? WOW. bro were u at? cheesy
say what u want
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by omodave(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
See me commenting in romance section chai..

I can relate OP

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by jericco1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Interesting stories, more please cool
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Generalwoodz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
jericco1:
you nev
jericco1:
you never Bleep ba
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by COdeGenesis: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lots of times. Depends on my mood and how busy I am. If I got something I just do, a babe comes around and starts touching me up and down, it irritates me. I met this babe at a different branch of my office during one of our trainings. We got to flow well n chatted. Then she was like she would like to come to my house. She came now. I cooked for her, she watched some movies n we romanced. But we didn't HV sex becos she was on. The next day as I was chatting with her , she was like she knows this Oga and that Oga that they confide in her. That was what triggered something in me. The next week she was like she misses me and wants to come around so we finish what we started. Me was like Aunty I am not doing again. Last week was a mistake & I will want us to be platonic friends. Aunty blocked me. My friend's younger sister visited me. Good , fine , young and sweet chick. She should be in her early twenties. She calls me brother x. She said she was cold so I offered to cuddle her. ZShe said she is still cold and asked if I could run my hands round her body. I obliged. Next thing we started kissing then she said brother x I love you. That was it o. I just stopped n told her I wanted to use the toilet. I came back held her n told her we shouldn't be doing this. She still comes to my house n we cool.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by blessedvisky(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Self-control and the ability to say NO and stick with that No even in the face of the highest physical temptation possible for man is a big flex.

Kudos to all the men that truthfully refused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by CedarHoldings: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Lots of times. Depends on my mood and how busy I am. If I got something I just do, a babe comes around and starts touching me up and down, it irritates me. I met this babe at a different branch of my office during one of our trainings. We got to flow well n chatted. Then she was like she would like to come to my house. She came now. I cooked for her, she watched some movies n we romanced. But we didn't HV sex becos she was on. The next day as I was chatting with her , she was like she knows this Oga and that Oga that they confide in her. That was what triggered something in me. The next week she was like she misses me and wants to come around so we finish what we started. Me was like Aunty I am not doing again. Last week was a mistake & I will want us to be platonic friends. Aunty blocked me. My friend's younger sister visited me. Good , fine , young and sweet chick. She should be in her early twenties. She calls me brother x. She said she was cold so I offered to cuddle her. ZShe said she is still cold and asked if I could run my hands round her body. I obliged. Next thing we started kissing then she said brother x I love you. That was it o. I just stopped n told her I wanted to use the toilet. I came back held her n told her we shouldn't be doing this. She still comes to my house n we cool.
she called you brother Ade

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by zed7: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Whilst single, I have declined lots of offers such as, 'I'm home alone', kissing, outrightly telling me they want sex etc. I've never being in a position of making out and declining. Don't know if that will be possible o.

Men with self control always think deeply about the consequences of sleeping with women, especially in naija. Our women mostly equate sex to commitment. Once you have that sex, it becomes emotional blackmail, demands etc. A wise man should always weigh the consequences of sex. Moreover, 'free sex' is usually regretted.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? / I Need A Smart Girlfriend. / My Son Comes Home Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.