Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,549 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! (6086 Views)

Can You Chase A Lady For 2 Years / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by ukaface(f): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Dick aint smell, pussy smells, we ain't menstruate, girls menstruate and i was taught the blood smells..

So sort yourself out.
what I don't understand is you guys problem with menstruation.

Would you prefer females not to menstruate?

1 Like

Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by Nyascobar1414: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nonexisting:
Immediately after you cum, you'll realize that vaginarians are so overrated. I will keep praying for simps who kneel down to propose to vaginarians that kneel down to suck dicks.

Nigga you truly deserve an award..

You've just hit the nail on the head
Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by HillaryNelo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
AlphaMale666:
you're a fool na, that's why you why you can't comprehend.
You are a bigger fool bro "they should chase me am the prize" u sound feminine. U are more of a pussy than an alpha U claim to be
Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by AlphaMale666: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
HillaryNelo:
You are a bigger fool bro "they should chase me am the prize" u sound feminine. U are more of a pussy than an alpha U claim to be
Fvuck off! Stupid simp. Don't worry, you'll learn from your stupidity sooner or later.
Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by HillaryNelo(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Fvuck off! Stupid simp. Don't worry, you'll learn from your stupidity sooner or later.
"Simp" i knw u will call me dat pussy. Learn 4rm which mistake are u talking abt bro am more of an observer we hardly make mistakes
Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by AlphaMale666: 7:37am On Dec 08, 2021
HillaryNelo:
"Simp" i knw u will call me dat pussy. Learn 4rm which mistake are u talking abt bro am more of an observer we hardly make mistakes
you're a useless man.
Re: Always Remember This Before You Chase That Girl! by HillaryNelo(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
AlphaMale666:
you're a useless man.
lol ALPHAPUSSY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ? / 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends / I Can Never Take A Girl With Double Ear Peircings Serious..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.