Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? (13988 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

Even though its a fiction, but the reason u guys can't do without thinking of women still beat my imagination,
Go to extent to fabricate fiction just to post it is something elso

I will advice you not to sleep with any of ur blood in future, those that are sleeping with their daughters started the way u just started until the urge completely overshadowed them and made them doing unthinkable

A word is enough for a wise
Things worse happen in life bro.
I've heard a case of a wife who seduced her husbands brother...even more worse shit
Even with my friends babe, I don't think twice about them let alone my uncle's wife, my uncle who fed me at that point in time....I know I'm crazy...but I do it far.
And the woman never at any point tried to seduce me in any manner while I was staying there....and I never crossed my boundaries cos of my respect for my uncle.
It was all the more strange..cos she never insidiously seduced me before that incident and after the incident...it never changed our usual interraction at home. You don't have to dismiss peoples experience.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Danjikanbauchi: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Da was years ago, she kuku later frustrated me out of the house..lol. I got the little apartment my savings could then, had to sleep on the floor...lol..before I got a better job and stabilized
same experience with me, sometimes my uncle wife will come sit on my laps in the sitting room she and her useless friends try all they could I didn't give a Bleep Las Las she use lies and hatred frustrate me out of their home,

Which is God's plan for me because of I remain in that house till now I for deh useless.

Felicia God punish you

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
same experience with me, sometimes my uncle wife will come sit on my laps in the sitting room she and her useless friends try all they could I didn't give a Bleep Las Las she use lies and hatred frustrate me out of their home,

Which is God's plan for me because of I remain in that house till now I for deh useless.

Felicia God punish you

You dey mind some narrow minded people here saying it's fiction.....My Uncle's Wife Friends did a lot...even myself I don't trust my uncle's wife....But I was just careful around her, and she was kind of sceptical about my person....so she dint try those seductive stunt with me...her friends tried it though..
Reason I was confused about this particular incident. I waved it off as a spur of the moment incident necessitated by circumstances.. however I still remained confused as to the motive
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Danjikanbauchi: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

You dey mind some narrow minded people here saying it's fiction.....My Uncle's Wife Friends did a lot...even myself I don't trust my uncle's wife....But I was just careful around her, and she was kind of sceptical about my person....so she dint try those seductive stunt with me...her friends tried it though..
Reason I was confused about this particular incident. I waved it off as a spur of the moment incident necessitated by circumstances.. however I still remained confused as to the motive
then I was looking for admission, that year my uncle said if I didn't get admission I am traveling to USA for my education, the wife says over her dead body, that same year I got admission 2010, when I was traveling to school the woman bought big carton of condom wrap it like a gift and put inside my bag.
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
then I was looking for admission, that year my uncle said if I didn't get admission I am traveling to USA for my education, the wife says over her dead body, that same year I got admission 2010, when I was traveling to school the woman bought big carton of condom wrap it like a gift and put inside my bag.
Lol....e dey her body o..she dint even hide it...But u will be barely 18 or 19....yet she one chop ur preeq...
Me I was above 25 with muscular body and bushy facial hairs..lol
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Rugerman: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

I thought no one would comment on the Op's and his in-law's method of reviving the child... undecided

Very dangerous.
While i dnt understand your definition of dangerous

the o.p should av understood her condition based on the Circumstaces...
e get wetin go knack u like dis u go 4get fyn boi/girl
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by peeps4u: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

I have no need to convince anyone....
My bewilderment was to why at that moment she was already naked before even calling my name from my sleep....and I met her Stark naked clutching at her baby..while groaning and crying

A woman in that moment will care less about being naked.

Have You seen women in labour before? They can walk a whole corridor naked?
My cousin's wife was in labour few months ago, she was naked while waiting for the nurses that I was shocked and had to tactically go out.
Your mind is dirty and that is why you salivated on her unclothedness at that time, you could probably sleep with her had she allowed you.

You should be ashamed of this post

PERVERT

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Oyiboman69: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Years ago after I completed my Nysc, I decided to relocate to the city where my uncle resided so that I could squat with him while searching for job before getting my own apartment.
My uncle was not always around, he has a company in abt two states away (4 hrs drive), and comes home every weekend. So it was usually me and his wife and his single kid at home.

Very troublesome wife who in my opinion had slayed in Lag before he pvssywhipped Bros to marry her.
She made my eyes see shege anytime my uncle was not around..lol.
While her jobless married friends and the ones with shop around wud always come to our place to watch useless Africa magic and try to seduce me..lol...it was by grace that I dint fvck her married friends...e still pain me say I no fvk Dem..lol
So this bad day came, I was sleeping in my room, then around 1am, I began to hear a loud bitter cry of my name...I woke with a start and try to rush into her room...she was clutching to her boy..the baby had fainted.
It was a frantic effort to revive him. I surmised the terrible heat wave at that time of the year must have inflicted the baby into coma.
The next thing I noticed to add to my confusion was that she was actually stark naked. succulently rotund bouncing boobs in her fair skin...slightly bushy forest in her cunt region, she was shedding tears clutching her baby to her bossom, stamping her feet wildly on the ground and abruptly sitting and standing, crying and praying all at thesame time. In all of these my seeing her nudity meant nothing to her, as she stared into my eyes, weeping, with an expression of "won't you do something"? I felt her pain, and I panicked about reviving the baby.
Then in my confusion I lounged into the kitchen, took spoon, and salt..and water and began to force the spoon into his tightened jaw, together with the salt while she was sprinkling water on him and smearing him with anointing oil.
For about five to 10 minutes, we struggled and jostle to rescusitate the life of this 9 months old baby before she sniffed with a faint lowly cry. What a relief and glimmer of hope.

After I left the room, I couldn't stop imagining her flawless body, curves, boobs and that bushy cunt, though not with sexual intent.
I had no idea why she had to do all that in unclothedness, maybe it's a superstitious way of a mother trying to bring back a baby. I have no idea till today.

that's mothers for you...they don't care about anything when something is going wrong with their kids,she would more than that even in a public place talkless of of her home. Do you know what she went through just to get a child for a rich man?. I guess you should put yourself in her shoes and think about what you will do when your only child is dying, besides, mothers can kill just to save their child. In addition to your write up, you have s dirty mind that's why you still have such picture in your head and linking it to some ritual being perform by the woman rather than rational thinking...
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
peeps4u:

A woman in that moment will care less about being naked.

Have You seen women in labour before? They can walk a whole corridor naked?
My cousin's wife was in labour few months ago, she was naked while waiting for the nurses that I was shocked and had to tactically go out.
Your mind is dirty and that is why you salivated on her unclothedness at that time, you could probably sleep with her had she allowed you.

You should be ashamed of this post

PERVERT
I actually did not salivate or thirst to sleep with her, my prime focus then was to revive the baby cos I was scared, but I saw her enough to be able to make description of what I saw later on, unless you feel it's unnecessary to describe what I sae or I should pretend I never saw what I saw?

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by peeps4u: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

I actually did not salivate or thirst to sleep with her, my prime focus then was to revive the baby cos I was scared, but I saw her enough to be able to make description of what I saw later on, unless you feel it's unnecessary to describe what I sae or I should pretend I never saw what I saw?

You're a pervert for sex to have ever come to your mind that time, thinking she was probably seducing you when she was clearly in distress. The woman cared less about sex or being naked at that time.

Imagine me also coming online to describe my cousin's wife's unclothedness I saw when she flung her cloth away.

Are You making jest of your wife or your brother online?

Are you insinuating your brother's wife could have neglected the dying child and had sex with you at that period if you made the move?

You should be ashamed of this post because you only showed you're a pervert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Vitex10: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Vitex10: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

I'm not as callous and degenerate....T
I never covet sexing her to be honest. The scene was all strange...funny, confusing and interesting...the strangeness made me post it

Shutup man. You're a liar!

Kuriosmynd:

..it was by grace that I dint fvck her married friends...e still pain me say I no fvk Dem..lol

From the above quote you literally regretted not sleeping with her MARRIED friends.

That's a clear indication that you would also have regretted not sleeping with your uncle's wife had the chance presented itself.
We aren't kids, yunno

3 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by floss(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
U shouldn't have posted it. She is ur uncle's wife. From ur story, it's obvious that if she had given u the chance or u had the chance, u would f*cked her.

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Hopealive500(f): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
undecided all dii while ur mind der wit ha, weytin 4ha to call u fes, u are here to bla bla 4us. U wan confuse us.
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by pek(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Op, I believe you. Don't let anyone say it's fiction. I have witnessed such scene before. It is more of a religious thing. Some believe God will answer them faster in their complete state of nudity.

3 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Truvelisback(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=floss post=108271703][/quote] Bro, i might be saying he can't fvck his uncle's wife but to be frank, it's not really easy to resist the temptation of a lady standing stark naked b4 u. It's hard, yes. Even if u be pastor gan, u body go wan do u one kind. And if u see the way he was describing her boobs and ass how sexy they look and her bushy pussy that looked so sexy to him. Bro, u suppose know say na to fvck her remain.
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Nicepoker(m): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Your uncle had a company and you couldn't work there you opted for settling in his house so your can explore the women's unclothedness. Liar.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Nicepoker(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Your uncle had a company and you couldn't work there you opted for settling in his house so your can explore the women's nakedne55. Liar.
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by peeps4u: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
pek:
Op, I believe you. Don't let anyone say it's fiction. I have witnessed such scene before. It is more of a religious thing. Some believe God will answer them faster in their complete state of nudity.

You dont get it. OP atrributed the woman being naked to the woman trying to seduce her. When it was obvious the woman was naked due her child condition; she might b praying naked with the hope it would result to quicker answer as you said, the woman might have also slept naked over night, do you now expect first thing to come to her mind when her child fainted at night to be cloth to cover her unclothedness?

The day my wife was in labour, it was when I got to hospital I knew I had no slippers on me, my trouser was hanging around my waist with no belt, had to support it with my hands occasionally. I knew all these until when I got to hospital and my eyes were clear.

OP obviously is naive and perverted and hasn't seen woman in a distress

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Haynnie: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Because of naked u write epistle? OP be careful :/

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by lionphil(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Years ago after I completed my Nysc, I decided to relocate to the city where my uncle resided so that I could squat with him while searching for job before getting my own apartment.
My uncle was not always around, he has a company in abt two states away (4 hrs drive), and comes home every weekend. So it was usually me and his wife and his single kid at home.

Very troublesome wife who in my opinion had slayed in Lag before he pvssywhipped Bros to marry her.
She made my eyes see shege anytime my uncle was not around..lol.
While her jobless married friends and the ones with shop around wud always come to our place to watch useless Africa magic and try to seduce me..lol...it was by grace that I dint fvck her married friends...e still pain me say I no fvk Dem..lol
So this bad day came, I was sleeping in my room, then around 1am, I began to hear a loud bitter cry of my name...I woke with a start and try to rush into her room...she was clutching to her boy..the baby had fainted.
It was a frantic effort to revive him. I surmised the terrible heat wave at that time of the year must have inflicted the baby into coma.
The next thing I noticed to add to my confusion was that she was actually stark naked. succulently rotund bouncing boobs in her fair skin...slightly bushy forest in her cunt region, she was shedding tears clutching her baby to her bossom, stamping her feet wildly on the ground and abruptly sitting and standing, crying and praying all at thesame time. In all of these my seeing her nudity meant nothing to her, as she stared into my eyes, weeping, with an expression of "won't you do something"? I felt her pain, and I panicked about reviving the baby.
Then in my confusion I lounged into the kitchen, took spoon, and salt..and water and began to force the spoon into his tightened jaw, together with the salt while she was sprinkling water on him and smearing him with anointing oil.
For about five to 10 minutes, we struggled and jostle to rescusitate the life of this 9 months old baby before she sniffed with a faint lowly cry. What a relief and glimmer of hope.

After I left the room, I couldn't stop imagining her flawless body, curves, boobs and that bushy cunt, though not with sexual intent.
I had no idea why she had to do all that in unclothedness, maybe it's a superstitious way of a mother trying to bring back a baby. I have no idea till today.

No need to trouble yourself over it... she slept naked and couldn't control herself while fighting for the life of her only child. Her unclothedness meant nothing at that point the life of the child meant everything.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by pek(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
peeps4u:

You dont get it. OP atrributed the woman being naked to the woman trying to seduce her. When it was obvious the woman was naked due her child condition; she might b praying naked with the hope it would result to quicker answer as you said, the woman might have also slept naked over night, do you now expect first thing to come to her mind to be cloth?

The day my wife was in labour, it was when I got to hospital I knew I had no slippers on me, my trouser was hanging around my waist with no belt, had to support it with my hands occasionally. I knew all these until when I got to hospital and my eyes were clear.

OP obviously is naive and perverted and hasn't seen woman in distress
okay. I agree with you. Even a demented woman can't think of sex at that time.
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nicepoker:
Your uncle had a company and you couldn't work there you opted for settling in his house so your can explore the women's nakedne55. Liar.
haba now...nawa for you...even u as a graduate,na all company u fit work?.. people do different courses and a company's line of production might be totally out of your line now...chai...do I have to explain this?
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by MufasaLion: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
WickedPisa:
make she de nairaland come read your post lol, you deh go back village go farm

Damn! So hilarious. grin grin grin
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Nicepoker(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

haba now...nawa for you...even u as a graduate,na all company u fit work?.. people do different courses and a company's line of production might be totally out of your line now...chai...do I have to explain this?
So you decided to work as a nanny instead grin
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by MufasaLion: 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
At least, you've finally described your aunt's body structures to us. What a relief it must have been for you!

So what if everyone of us decide to start running our mouth like you did, it means we would expose some things that ain't meant to be revealed?

You clearly can't keep a secret. A woman wouldn't have done what you did!!!

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by MufasaLion: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, i might be saying he can't fvck his uncle's wife but to be frank, it's not really easy to resist the temptation of a lady standing stark naked b4 u. It's hard, yes. Even if u be pastor gan, u body go wan do u one kind. And if u see the way he was describing her boobs and ass how sexy they look and her bushy pussy that looked so sexy to him. Bro, u suppose know say na to fvck her remain.

Only a pervert would be sexually aroused in such situation. A little baby's life was at risk!!!
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Kuriosmynd: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:
At least, you've finally described your aunt's body structures to us. What a relief it must have been for you!

So what if everyone of us decide to start running our mouth like you did, it means we would expose some things that ain't meant to be revealed?

You clearly can't keep a secret. A woman wouldn't have done what you did!!!

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
But no one knows me, where I stay, or my identity....Isn't story like this why Nairaland is anonymous? I don't really get.
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by MufasaLion: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

But no one knows me, where I stay, or my identity....Isn't story like this why Nairaland is anonymous? I don't really get.

Your story is filled with perversion. You claimed it happened long time ago and within the years that it happened, you still couldn't deduce the reason you found her in her full glory that moment?
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by suffering: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nairalanders are really stupid for this habit of replying only to high traffic content. Now the topic has picked traction and might make it to the front page. I’m hoping it does so OP can receive rapid invectives from the trolls of Nairaland. E fit bad sotey he go deactivate. His sockpuppeting and constant replies to members paid off.

OP, to give you context of how this story sounds;

Imagine a female Nairalander comes here to describe a situation where she traveled by road only to get attacked by robbers. She says the robbers made all the commuters lie on the floor face down while they got frisked for valuables. She goes further to say they discovered a male passenger had an unnecessary erection, told him to stand and then get naked in order to embarrass him. She goes into detail about the man being well built, fairly groomed bodily with a thick, veiny phallus capable enough to poke holes through a cement wall. After all is said and done she rounds up by saying she still fantasizes about the image every night and sometimes touches herself to sleep while thinking of it. I know you’ll quickly jump to call her an olosho and point out how her depravity negates the seriousness of a dire situation. If you don’t understand after this example then you’re either trolling or very daft.
Re: How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? by Truvelisback(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

Only a pervert would be sexually aroused in such situation. A little baby's life was at risk!!!
It's not just about being a pervert/ after saving the baby's life, it's about the mental picture of her naked body. Note: Sex is very powerful and magical. Some guys and ladies who had sex with the opposite sex, never had the intention of doing so, it was after the act that they became sober of themselves. Never underestimate power of sex.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seeing An Ex: Do Feeling Come Back? / Why Do Some Girls Like Saying "Thank You" After Sex. / Dating An "Omo Aje Butter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.