Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? (15165 Views)

Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? / When Last Did You Listen To Radio. / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Adewale1603(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
thugthang:

I can't do without 99.3 fm Lagos, 91.3 fm , 92.3 fm Lagos and 97.3 Lagos
what most people don't understand is that, there are lots of interesing programs on the radio, on. different frequency interesting talks, vibes, educative, entertainments, musics, health, news, old school jams, etc you will benefit from.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by adecz: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
✌️✌️✌️ When I go in to sleep, I tune to
an FM or Internet Radio channel of
my choice & sleep off listening..

I can't sleep without Radio playing
on low volume..✌️✌️✌️

You guys are missing. So many
interesting topics & chats.☑️☑️☑️

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Brushstrokes20: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Every blesseth day o grin...
In my car,
Via my phone, I can't do without a phone that has fm

# INFOTAINMENT keeps me going grin
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Princeton92(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
This morning as a young civil servant.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Doyou2019: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
thugthang:

What's your favorite show please
Hard Facts with Sandra Ezekwesili and of course Sunny Side with Joyce Onyemuwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by aikyg(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
If you own a car in Nigeria, there's like 95% chance that you listen to radio everyday.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by immaculateimmey(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Every blessed day
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by annyberry: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Everyday cos na small itel phone I Dey use
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by tunjilee003: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
My boss is the only person who allows us to listen to radio atimes during working hours..... Personally, I never knew I have a radio on my phone....
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by billionman: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
My radio is always on 99.3 Nigeria info FM. I've been listening to radio from my secondary school days in Edo state till date. From EBS radio, DBS radio, ITV Benin radio, to splash FM Ibadan, to classic FM, wazobia, cool FM. Nigeria info FM is my best from 2013 when I started listening to them till date.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by dreality: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
If you own and drive a car, you will know that radio is your most reliable companion all day long
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Alonzo50: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
I listen to sport foul on royal fm ilorin 95.1 everyday i love the nigga that anchor it
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by gassbee: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
I cant do without listening to nigeria info 99.3fm
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by gassbee: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Doyou2019:

The thing about Nigeriainfofm is just how they managed to assemble very talented and sound OAPs.
Aghogho Oboh, Femi Obong Daniels (with his sports gang), Sandra Ezekwesili, Joyce Onyemuwa, Sheriff Quadri, The Tekkes, Wemimo... just name it. It's your numero uno, when it comes to talk and sports.
u forgot to add Jimi Disu

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
I still listen to radio on my small screen touch.It's a habit that has eaten deep into me.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by joeking2222: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
billionman:
My radio is always on 99.3 Nigeria info FM. I've been listening to radio from my secondary school days in Edo state till date. From EBS radio, DBS radio, ITV Benin radio, to splash FM Ibadan, to classic FM, wazobia, cool FM. Nigeria info FM is my best from 2013 when I started listening to them till date.
Bro, na bcoz say u never listen to this sport anchor back den on ADABA FM 88.9 Akure, MUYIWA AKINSEMOLA by name every 4pm, you go change all dis ur listed RADIO STATION by force. The GUY too good back den!!!
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by ShoeShineGuy: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Car radio locked on to Brila the reeea-ler FM..
apart from those times when wifey is in the car, when she "colonizes" everything and would rather play audio CDs.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by oluwashedy: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
I listen to radio every week day from 9:15am to 9:45am
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by kazma1010(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Every day listen to top sport on to radio with Godwin Ehnakena and is gang

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Rotji(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kinematics:
If you have a car and you drive yourself on a daily basis, you won't be asking this kind of question. My car radio is always my companion. It keeps me in the know of happenings in my city of PH.

Tell am bro, I tune to different FM Stations almost everyday in my car. Quest FM Ughelli, Crown FM Warri and a host of others, they give you infos on the go around you. I don't joke with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by ShoeShineGuy: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
joeking2222:

Bro, na bcoz say u never listen to this sport anchor back den on ADABA FM 88.9 Akure, MUYIWA AKINSEMOLA by name every 4pm, you go change all dis ur listed RADIO STATION by force. The GUY too good back den!!!

Tunde Akinsemola you mean? If yes, that guy was wow way back while I was growing up. He started with OSRC/ODTV though. He's got this smooth flow and quite lively disposition.. The likes of Ed Manuel Bassey (now of AIT) and homeboy Dayo Johnson learnt under him.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by blesoh(f): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
I listen to hit FM and one other radio like that 97.5 everyday, in fact since i bought a smaller phone.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by ikorodureporta: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
If na Lagos u dey, u dey miss..
All the morning newspaper & sports reviews, & some shows like #RHHC.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by oglalasioux(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
You don't listen to car radio? Everyone driving listens to radio once in a while.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Muhylonaire007: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
I do that everyday.
I am an active listener of Faaji fm and SMA fm
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by MrEnigma007: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nostalgic memories... I don't think there are any state in Nigeria that can beat Lagos with regards to interestingly diverse radio station with engaging programs.

Then I remembered not missing Olisa on the morning show(I think) on theBeatfm, then switch to Joyce (now transferred to Nigeria info) and Yop( I think transferred to Nigeria info PH) on the midday Oasis, then I will join toolz on the beatFM, followed gbemi abit before joining radio continental a particular program... Forgotten it now.

Radio stations in Lagos are the best, classic fm for the classic jamz, inspiration fm with Charles, Nigeria info then when they started was the bomb don't know about now.

There is this radio program I listen to in the mornings on weekdays then that almost made me go late Everytime to school, can't remember if it is radio continental or something, where Ubani, Frank MBA the Lagos police pro (I think then) and top shots in Lagos something do call in with opinions and reactions.

I miss those days, when I go back to lag, the first thing I do is the radio station
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Wchris(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
I have been listening to radio with my phone, especially the musical section.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Chinks(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
I can't do without listening to radio in a day. Once I wake up in the morning and conduct morning devotion for my family, the next thing on the agenda is to switch on my radio until I'm set for work. I really missed Lagos sha because of Nigeria info, inspirational FM, wazobia, etc. Nigeria info is my best among them all because of their analysis and so on. But now that I'm living in minna, I just have to keep myself busy with prestige FM, searchfm,crystal FM, ultimate FM and badegifm... I sometimes listen to Nigeria info online anyway but it can't be like when I was still in Lagos

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by staga: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Radio dey my car naaa.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Solofresh2: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Early in the morning while heading for work in my car cool
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by joeking2222: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

Tunde Akinsemola you mean? If yes, that guy was wow way back while I was growing up. He started with OSRC/ODTV though. He's got this smooth flow and quite lively disposition.. The likes of Ed Manuel Bassey (now of AIT) and homeboy Dayo Johnson learnt under him.
Thanks for the correction bro!!! Better oyel dey ur HEAD. Na TUNDE!!! Even if man dey inside ant hole, i must go find RADIO once e don dey reach 4pm, dat guy dey gv me JOY back den, d guy dey make man forget plenty sorrow back den. "if YOU are not here, YOU are no where" dis is "DRIVE TIME SPORT, welcome! Welcome!! If u are coming from another PLANET, this is PLANET EARTH!!! A warm welcome to YOU!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch / [download]dorobucci Video :the Mavins Ft. Don Jazzy / MUSIC: Sabbin Wakokin Hausa Download Audio Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.