Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. (908 Views)

Ladies Hate Rejection Far More Than Guys / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Bra / The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by God1000(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
You will agree with me wholeheartedly that some ladies hardly help their fellow females, especially financial support.

Have you ever come across a post on social media from a lady seeking for help before? all the people that will send money are guys.

But when it comes to tittle tattle, they can do it swimmingly.

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Skillsnigeria: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
True

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Women are their own enemies.

They are the ones that will advise each other against dating a particular guy yet go behind to fvnck the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
maybe thats because men, who are quick to rush and help the babe, have ulterior motives?!

believe me, men are just the same, they dont help one another, they are all against each other in this rat race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Solofresh2: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
It happens when a lady feels her friend is doing better than she does, thinking she doesn't deserve it but she deserves better than her so called friend

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Farfalla(f): 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
@ topic,

Probably for the same reason as the man spotted by CCTV camera in Malaysia putting juju at the door of his friend.

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by God1000(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Farfalla:
@ topic,

Probably for the same reason as the man spotted by CCTV camera in Malaysia putting juju at the door of his friend.
Stop deviating dear, simple answer the question.
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Farfalla(f): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
God1000:

Envy.

And it's not a gender thing. It's a human trait, hence my reference to the Malaysian dude.

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by God1000(m): 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Farfalla:
Envy.

And it's not a gender thing. It's a human trait, hence my reference to the Malaysian dude.
Lol, you already know the truth, I don't expect you to acknowledge it.
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Farfalla(f): 3:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
God1000:

Lol, you already know the truth, I don't expect you to acknowledge it.

Have I not acknowledged that it's envy?

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by God1000(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Farfalla:

Have I not acknowledged that it's envy?
oh sorry for my mistake dear, then I salute your probity sad
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
EkehPraise:
Women are their own enemies.

They are the ones that will advise each other against dating a particular guy yet go behind to fvnck the guy.
Fuçking the boyfriend of their friends... That's the greatest height of a woman's cruelty you can mention? undecided

Sex...sex...sex... That all most of you think about...
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
God1000:

*News flash*

Your penìs nor vagìna doesn't make you wicked...

Most men don't help their fellow men... The men who readily give cash out to women, they could give it to their male friends... But since they can't fuçk them, they choose not to... Won't you comment on this delibrate selfish act of cruelty? undecided

The corrupt politicians... All men who embezzle millions only to give the struggling youths 5k to vote for them... Men!

You make it seem as though men help each other out out of their goodwill and generosity... In this reality? Men don't even help women out for these reasons... Lust drives most of them to act they way they do... Don't be mistaken...

Where a car would only stop and offer you a free lift if you're wearing a skirt...

Forget gender... Humans... We're our own worse enemies...

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Vinnie2000(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
I Have created a Thread on this B4!

Ladies DO NOT HELP assist Other Ladies when It's money involved! They can ONLY be Generous with Pants and Brassiere.. cheesy cheesy

But Money? NEVER! sad

This is because Subconsciously, They believe That 'A Financially Stranded Lady' knows what to do to Raise Money..

Which is................. wink cheesy
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by God1000(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

*News flash*

Your penìs nor vagìna doesn't make you wicked...

Most men don't help their fellow men... The men who readily give cash out to women, they could give it to their male friends... But since they can't fuçk them, they choose not to... Won't you comment on this delibrate selfish act of cruelty? undecided

The corrupt politicians... All men who embezzle millions only to give the struggling youths 5k to vote for them... Men!

You make it seem as though men help each other out out of their goodwill and generosity... In this reality? Men don't even help women out for these reasons... Lust drives most of them to act they way they do... Don't be mistaken...

Where a car would only stop and offer you a free lift if you're wearing a skirt...

Forget gender... Humans... We're our own worse enemies...
Using myself as an example, I've helped countless guys, I just rendered a help this afternoon, I met the bros on this platform.
So I ain't the type that gets carried away because of vagina babe.

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
God1000:

Using myself as an example, I've helped countless guys, I just rendered a help this afternoon, I met the bros on this platform.
So I ain't the type that gets carried away because of vagina babe.
And I've done the same... Supported women...

You can't use yourself to represent your gender... I can't either...

The fact remains that men don't always help men out of genuine care... The 'favours' they give to women... Mostly out of lust... The same way women don't care for the next woman... Unless it's beneficial

Being selfish is human nature... Maybe there isn't a single honest folk out there...

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by MufasaLion: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by God1000(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
And I've done the same... Supported women...

You can't use yourself to represent your gender... I can't either...

The fact remains that men don't help men out of genuine care... The 'favours' they give to women... Mostly out of lust... The same way women don't care for the next woman... Unless it's beneficial

Being selfish is human nature... Maybe there isn't a single honest folk out there...
I still disagree with you on the bolded, though you are right that some men help due to lasciviousness.
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
God1000:

I still disagree with you on the bolded, though you are right that some men help due to lasciviousness.
Your opinion... People's personality and moral.. these determine how they act.. not their private parts..

Yes, our gender does influence certain actions..

But being genuinely affectionate.. individual..

Women love... Women hate... Men do the same...

It's stupid to assume from your few interactions that all women are selfish and opportunistic...

Ignoring the millions of men in positions of power who would rather squander their wealth on women than give to the struggling men on the streets...

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Bennysam: 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Farfalla:
Envy.

It's a gender thing.
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by God1000(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
Your opinion... People's personality and moral.. these determine how they act.. not their private parts..

Yes, our gender does influence certain actions..

But being genuinely affectionate.. individual..

Women love... Women hate... Men do the same...

It's stupid to assume from your few interactions that all women are selfish and opportunistic..

Ignoring the millions of men in positions of power who would rather squander their wealth on women than give to the struggling men on the streets...
I said some ladies, don't get me wrong please, stop gaslighting and the casuistry dear.
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
God1000:

I said some ladies, don't get me wrong please, stop gaslighting and the casuistry dear.
I agree... Same goes for men...

I don't see the need to make it a gender thing... like you did.

Since it's a human quality... undecided

How am I gaslighting?
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by God1000(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
I agree... Same goes for men...

I don't see the need to make it a gender thing... like you did.

Since it's a human quality... undecided

How am I gaslighting?
It appears some of you women hate the home/uncomfortable truth especially if it comes from a guy.

I agree with you that both genders are selfish in doing certain things, but ladies are more guilty in not helping their fellows.
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
God1000:

It appears some of you women hate the home/uncomfortable truth especially if it comes from a guy.

I agree with you that both genders are selfish in doing certain things, but ladies are more guilty in not helping their fellows.

Uncomfortable? That you take the few women you've interacted with... Then try to shame the billions more on this planet... undecided

It's not matter of both genders being selfish in doing certain things...

For example; if you say most women are desperate to get married... I would have agreed...

If you say most men prioritise sex... I would have agreed...

Because these behaviours... They are the results of gender expectations: women being wives and mothers... And men being studs...

But as for generosity... Or philanthropy... It's an individual thing... Your love for another person, it's something that's within you... Not influenced by gender roles or societal expectations...

Your experience, values... They determine if you're considerate or not.
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by God1000(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

Uncomfortable? That you take the few women you've interacted with... Then try to shame the billions more on this planet... undecided

It's not matter of both genders being selfish in doing certain things...

For example; if you say most women are desperate to get married... I would have agreed...

If you say most men prioritise sex... I would have agreed...

Because these behaviours... They are the results of gender expectations: women being wives and mothers... And men being studs...

But as for generosity... Or philanthropy... It's an individual thing... Your love for another person, it's something that's within you... Not influenced by gender roles or societal expectations...

Your experience, values... They determine if you're considerate or not.
You keep twisting this story around.
Beneficence/munificence is truly an individual thing, but men do it more for their fellow males than ladies, that's the bitter truth, I'm not stereotyping
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Opeyemiextra(f): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Envy, jealousy, greed and covetousness is innate to some people and they can't help it. I don't know why you will be angry your friend is getting married or got a job when she didn't steal it from you.

I will never understand why you would be okay if an unknown person gets something good instead of your friends. Many are truly mad.

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by God1000(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Envy, jealousy, greed and covetousness is innate to some people and they can't help it. I don't know why you will be angry your friend is getting married or got a job when she didn't steal it from you.
Thanks for your candor
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
Fuçking the boyfriend of their friends... That's the greatest height of a woman's cruelty you can mention? undecided

Sex...sex...sex... That all most of you think about...

ARE you following me?
Why always in my mentions?
ARE you single and want to mingle?

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
EkehPraise:

ARE you following me?
Why always in my mentions?
ARE you single and want to mingle?

I didn't ever take note of your moniker...
Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Why Do some Ladies Hate Each Other So Much? They Don't Help Themselves. by Farfalla(f): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bennysam:

It's a gender thing.
OK.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Talk While Eating, One Erroneous Rule Of Table Manners / How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? / Unbelievable: How I Caught My Friend Sleeping With My Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.