Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (465 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ghostboy: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: . by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Would have gotten Christmas clothes and shoes by now grin this adulthood na scam

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Peeing(urinating) on the bed,I soooooooo much missed it.The stress of waking up to do that now is draining.
Re: . by pdppower: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Being able to mix freely with everybody on my street. There was massive trust then. Now, I can't even allow my kids to mix with people freely because of distrust and fear of kidnappers or ritual killers. It's pathetic
Re: . by SeaTrade(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
I am a very nostalgic person,I miss a lot of things about my past.
Real friends who are just happy for us to be together,share happy moments together and just catch fun with empty pockets and we still appreciated life and each other regardless of our differences.
Miss playing video games(many don't know I was a hard-core gamer).Like real hard-core.
Miss mathematics and physics,
Ignorance is bliss,funny how getting to know a lot as we age robs us of genuine happiness.
Capitalism sucks tbh.
Re: . by ghostboy: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Peeing(urinating) on the bed,I soooooooo much missed it.The stress of waking up to do that now is draining.
you can still pee on your bed na...what is stopping you?

Re: . by harqinhola(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Everything , free house , free food , descent girl friend etc ( i miss teenage life ).
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
I miss free kpekus. Bush s€x and free food

Re: . by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Innocence of childhood and the free spirit living. Now, we live with so much consciousness and worry about everything.

I miss bathing outside when it rains. We dance in the rain with no cares or worries, throwing our hands in the air like nothing else matters. We were happy, genuinely and pure and beautiful in our souls. Adulthood has robbed most people of their innocence.
Re: . by Lilsameey: 2:37am On Dec 07, 2021
I just missed how peaceful life was,...how I was chilling, eating different things, watching TVs alone, watching cool evening sky, stress-free lifestyle, nothing to think of, Go to school, comeback home do your assignment after eating, bathing, sleeping, going out with older relatives, Planning out the future, The innocent mind. Lol. Life sucks as one get older, The more we know, the more danger we are exposed too, The fear of not making it as a man is really scary. sad
Re: . by Duchessree(f): 3:31am On Dec 07, 2021
Omo i miss the carelessness of childhood o, then i dont have to worry about money , food or anything , i just have to go to school ,eat,sleep, do chores ,e.t.c

Now I'm an adult ,i just worry about life embarassed, what can i do to get more money, what idea can bring me money ,whic business idea can bring me more money, how's life going to be after graduation , omo being an adult isn't easy cry

Take me back to when i was a child and my parents had to do all the worrying for me cry
Omo i miss my carelessness in childhood o, i miss my friends then , i dont have much friends now cry

(1) (Reply)

My Diary. / Married Couple: How Do You Have Healthy S7x Life / Big Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.