Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! (40746 Views)

I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by Brushstrokes20: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2021
From afar and without bias, I perceive you're trying your best to make things work BUT unfortunately....

your better half seems to have a PLAN B....

but I'll suggest you try the professional psychologist option before taking the hard decision, good luck!
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by Samcent: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2021
tiffanyfan:
I Know they will come for my head after this, but I wonder why some of us female has this stupid mentality that their mother in law is a witch, if your mother is a witch then your own mother is probably a witch too .. that's how one idiot came to NL to complain about her mother that she is turning her baby into a chemist. The woman that took care of your husband till you think he is good enough for you to marry is now a witch. Fine, some has the traits but abegii your wife should take a chill pill biko

You are on point.

Anyone that comes for your head for stating the fact, that person no get head.. grin

Ladies branding their mothers-in-law as witches don't bother me, because their own daughters-in-law are coming to label them witches also - except they don't have sons.

It's my opinion that how a man presents his family to his wife that is how his wife will take them.

I accord my in-laws almost the same respect I give to my parents. My wife can't afford to do less.

As regards marriage, anyone enjoying his or her marriage AFTER ten years of being married is blessed. If otherwise, do your best not to also miss heaven; else, that will be moving from hell to another hell.

Peace to all trouble homes!

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by Obiorahpcfg: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2021
I would like to share my current situation on this platform , and I will very much appreciate your mature advice on the issue.

I have been having issues with my wife after our first born, we married about 3 years ago, our first born is now about 2 years old, we have been having series of issues In the marriage, my wife argues with me a lot on flimsy issues at times, we do not have constant sex, although I started helping more in the house,I cook and and I do the laundry , and asked her to give me my share of the work, when she complained about work load,I am the only one really working now, and paying 98 percent of the bills.

I told my wife that I will like us to be eating together on the same plate to improve closeness, she refused, she sees arguement as normal discussion, sometimes we have sex once or twice in a month, I have told her I will like us all to attend the same church and pray together, but she still attends her Nigerian church online , where they are always seeing vision , and I do not like her attending that church.she also attends online services of my church with me, but I would like us to be attending one church even if it is not my church.
I asked her recently that we need to be praying together for our marriage even if it is 10 minutes every day, after weeks of no response from her,I approached her yesterday and scolded her about it, she cried and I comforted her, I later asked her at night to come for the prayer,and she said she is not coming.
We live abroad and my mum wants to pay us a visit,
She told me the kitchen is her's and my mum should not enter the kitchen, and I told her that it will be difficult, we can pre cook all our food, But she might need to make tea and I will like her to be able to do that by her self , but my wife refused.
In her church she is attending they already branded. My mother a witch. Even if my mother is a witch, we only need to pray against it, should we humiliate her when she visits us? I cannot make my wife my mother, she does not show me much love and does not show that she cares, neither does she respect me. My mum shows me love that I can feel.

Now we are living like neighbours in the same house.
Do you think she is interested in the marriage or has another plan?

No woman born of any woman will make my children hate me.
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by BABANGBALI: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2021
cescky:

This is sad..

You seem to have a kind heart..

I think you're wife is pig headed and stubborn because its abroad.. She knows in domestic issues when reported to police she jas the upper hand...

She has other plans i supose.. You need to start making yours too.. If anything happens you will be kicked out of the house first.. Have cameras or videos evidence that may back you up should any eventuality come up.. Did you guys meet there or she wad brought over?

I sense you brought her over, and shes in exposed, abroad done open her eyes, and shes wants to wrestle control from you
the guy must be an easy going and peace loving guy, the wife is taking advantage of that and coupled with the fact that they are living abroad. Try that with me and it’s over. Mi o raye osi. Ajepako knows that

1 Like

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by Dalil8: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Gkemz:
I see a man trying by every available means to build his home, but the woman is pulling it apart. She may be seeking counsel from female divorcees who have turned to feminists with misandrist ideologies and orientations.
The worst mistake you made was to allow her come over to abroad. I'm sure she's a nurse.

SIMP 50pseamer whatever u do, try secure ur finance and custody to ur child oh. Dat evil woman wey u marry get big plans for you.

By this time next year u fit dey homeless. Na their way.
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by NohurryInLife: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2021
50pseamer:
I would like to share my current situation on this platform , and I will very much appreciate your mature advice on the issue.

I have been having issues with my wife after our first born, we married about 3 years ago, our first born is now about 2 years old, we have been having series of issues In the marriage, my wife argues with me a lot on flimsy issues at times, we do not have constant sex, although I started helping more in the house,I cook and and I do the laundry , and asked her to give me my share of the work, when she complained about work load,I am the only one really working now, and paying 98 percent of the bills.

I told my wife that I will like us to be eating together on the same plate to improve closeness, she refused, she sees arguement as normal discussion, sometimes we have sex once or twice in a month, I have told her I will like us all to attend the same church and pray together, but she still attends her Nigerian church online , where they are always seeing vision , and I do not like her attending that church.she also attends online services of my church with me, but I would like us to be attending one church even if it is not my church.
I asked her recently that we need to be praying together for our marriage even if it is 10 minutes every day, after weeks of no response from her,I approached her yesterday and scolded her about it, she cried and I comforted her, I later asked her at night to come for the prayer,and she said she is not coming.
She told me the kitchen is her's and my mum should not enter the kitchen, and I told her that it will be difficult, we can pre cook all our food, But she might need to make tea and I will like her to be able to do that by her self , but my wife refused.
In her church she is attending they already branded. My mother a witch. Even if my mother is a witch, we only need to pray against it, should we humiliate her when she visits us? I cannot make my wife my mother, she does not show me much love and does not show that she cares, neither does she respect me. My mum shows me love that I can feel.

See wetin touch & vex me pass 4 the story. They branded your loving mom a witch and you are talking about praying against it undecided. You dey f**k up seriously bro. I am not sorry to say.
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by Richy4(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Honestly if this is what was happening to you op, it's sad... If I was in your shoes, my brat nature would have woken by now especially the part of calling your mother a witch...

I will simply trick her into coming to Nigeria with me...
In Nigeria,U will tell her let put our passports together honey... She gives it to u and u set it on fire in her absence... You make sure she sees the ashes..
Give her money to do another one which might last upto 3 months...

Then ask her to come back whenever she's ready for real marriage because there will be conditions.. u go back to your base.. Finish sad

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by Kriss216: 9:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Datboredberry:

I want the op to even divorce her... Accusing his mom of witchcraft! That's the last straw... How can he even think of his wife with any affection? undecided

I would have gotten rid of her since... Imagine him even trying to please her...
One of the few times you made a valid post. I'm impressed.
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by Elsueno: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2021
shocked

Nope, no WOMAN on earth can mess with me like THAT.... Make a mistake & call my mum a witch. And I swear I MUST DIVORCE ur ass.

I RATHER marry oyibo than take a Nigerian woman abroad or marry an akata, I WILL NEVER take my wife ABROAD, highest na holidays she go do

1 Like

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by BABANGBALI: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2021
Obiorahpcfg:

No woman born of any woman will make my children hate me.
upon all your twenty something years on nairaland you still don’t know how to mention and post. Mtcheeeeeeeeew! Lalasticlala and Mynd44 abeg organise one week training for this guy jare
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by greypencils: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2021
larryking540:
na here your problem take start ,you stayed without it for 9years most women can't stay without it for 6 months ,,,you na rev father ,even father day hide knack ,baba if u dateed alot you would have understand nature of female I swear ,
Baba na SU. His wife is probably the first or second person he has had sex with.
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by teejaymmm(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2021
But come to think of it, is it a crime for a man to be nice? Why do good men suffer? Bro take it to GOD in prayer, there's nothing he can't do. Sometimes our women are being manipulated, I believe there was something you saw in her before getting married to her. The devil is a bastard. I understand what you're going through, Bro pray God will turn things around

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by Willie2015: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2021
Op...
There are some issues that Man cannot resolve...
Cos of our limitation and the fact that Life is spiritual....
You leave it to the altar of prayer...
Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. . James 5 13

1 Like

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by deadie(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2021
She told me the kitchen is her's and my mum should not enter the kitchen...

And you are begging her that your mum be allowed to go in to make tea, when you are the breadwinner of the family? You are the definition of a SIMP. Move out, divorce the b1tch. Don't allow your mum to be treated like that you 1diot. And you accept that your mum is a witch? You are disgusting. Spits on you.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by zakkxx: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Oga u don enter!! Na demons they control her!! Your wife na your first convert!! If u divorce her na hell be that!! Wetin u de complain na wetin u. Supposed done check out before u marry her!! Na your cross be that.
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by BABANGBALI: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2021
NohurryInLife:

See wetin touch & vex me pass 4 the story. Branded your loving mom a witch and you are talking about praying against it. You dey f**k up bro. I am not sorry to say.
God bless you jare. The guy too gentle for my liking . Him just dey disgrace manhood

1 Like

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Shokoloko:

Based on your story, there is another plan.
Based on your story, a lot of information is being left out. I see through this write-up and you are not the saint.
She is not either
Obviously, any story that the woman is glaringly terrible must be an incomplete story. Iranu
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by LibraKing: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2021
simply tell her about the vision you heard, tell her about her family being wizard and witches. Tell her that your vision clearly shows her mother is the queen of the darkness and a satisfied witch.

then seat back and watch her reaction.

I wonder why men are growing dumb everyday

1 Like

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by Atticusxsz(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2021
slickycee:
OP what's your mind telling you ?

Should you try harder or just give up ..

From your write up your wife is actually running things in your home by simply manipulating you .

You need to accept people for who they are.
It's wrong for one person to always be the one compromising , or trying to understand another.
It's very toxic

If you can't handle this woman it's better to let her go and love her from a distance.

Since she's not giving you sex , what else is she actually adding to your life.

Your wife o,
Omo OP you're suffering

Na stuffs and thread like this wey we dey come across on nairaland on marriage dey scare the shit out of some persons from venturing into the institution abi na union called marriage.

1. You contribute 98% financially towards your union.

2. She called your mum a witch - Tufia! This one na the last straw, e off me. cry

3. You're even the one fighting tooth and nail 4 the marriage to stand, because you're definitely the one compromising from your write up... what majority of women do or will rather kill for.

4. She deprives you of your conjugal rights.

In fact, headache don dey worry me sef. embarassed

This one don pass suffering o! Na to look 4 another dictionary word wey suit am. undecided
For the sake of your child, hang in there.
To me, marriage get another meaning.

By the way,make i find way go dash my mama kiss 4 cheek.
That woman pass superwoman. I no dey carry her play o. grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by BABANGBALI: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2021
zakkxx:
Oga u don enter!! Na demons they control her!! Your wife na your first convert!! If u divorce her na hell be that!! Wetin u de complain na wetin u. Supposed done check out before u marry her!! Na your cross be that.
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by stuffs4me(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2021
50pseamer:

..... I am the only one really working now, and paying 98 percent of the bills.

... She told me the kitchen is her's and my mum should not enter the kitchen,

... in her church she is attending they already branded. My mother a witch

You are a SIMP that married a demon
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by ETIIKO: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2021
50pseamer:

What you are facing now is temptation, please keep exercising patient it not eazy. Take your Bible studies very serious for guidance.
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by pocohantas(f): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2021
She told me the kitchen is her's and my mum should not enter the kitchen, and I told her that it will be difficult, we can pre cook all our food, But she might need to make tea and I will like her to be able to do that by her self , but my wife refused. In her church she is attending they already branded. My mother a witch. Even if my mother is a witch, we only need to pray against it, should we humiliate her when she visits us?

Where una dey see these women marry sef? Which kind talk be this? undecided
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2021
Kriss216:

One of the few times you made a valid post. I'm impressed.
I impressed you...eww
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by STENON(f): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
50pseamer:

Oh Dear !!!

Invite her mum and treat her same say she is planning to treat your mum.
Also start calling her Mum a witch ooo

I am raising my Baby now and I can't count the number of sleepless nights I have had plus the number of poo nappies I have changed cheesy

After all the stress of raising a Man like you, One wife go start calling me Witch. Na dat witch I go use kill her oo

1 Like

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by LesbianBoy(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Some things I read on Nairaland though shocked shocked

SIMPS everywhere

That was how the other day a guy confidently posted that he washes toilet before his wife gives him sex now this one has to do house chores and his stupid wife gives him sex once a month on a good day o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by topoftheworld(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
In mosdii voice

Nigeria girls are useless, all of them..

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by Campbellseun: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2021
My advice,if you can still recall all those things you do to her before marriage that always makes her happy...try and figure out these things and start doing it again. Start doing as if you guys are still in courtship because everything is not by prayer sometimes. Action on issues like this sometimes could bring back the first sweet relationship you had before marriage back.
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by marsup: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2021
Is your mother a witch? Why should you tolerate such nonsense from your wife? It's better to be single than to be in a toxic relationship. What value does she add to your life, aside being a troublesome wife?
Never ever let anyone insult your mother, especially if she is a virtuous woman. Take care of your mother, she is irreplaceable, you can get a replacement wife.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by domino4211(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2021
50pseamer

From your write up, I can confidently tell you that your wife is a Covert Narcissist. Read up on Covert Narcissism or simply quote my mention and I'd enlighten you.
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by pocohantas(f): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2021
Campbellseun:
My advice,if you can still recall all those things you do to her before marriage that always makes her happy...try and figure out these things and start doing it again. Start doing as if you guys are still in courtship because everything is not by prayer sometimes. Action on issues like this sometimes could bring back the first sweet relationship you had before marriage back.

It is the things he stopped doing that made her call his mother a witch and made her refuse the woman access to kitchen? Commot hand for meth, you no gree.
Re: I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! by lalax(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2021
She will sign d document immediately.... she is bin waiting for d divorce just dat she want it to come from her husband...hence all d silly game she's bin playing with d man's heart.....

Bonesbreaker:
go and print fake divorce paper drop it for her to see give her two days to make up her mind on the way forward and watch the drama, remember when you give her that fake divorce do not sleep in the house make arrangement with ur friend or hotel to sleep over that night, ignore her food do not give her attention and watch the drama display she will come back on her sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Why Are Nigerian Mother In-laws Too Mean Towards Their Daughter In-laws?. / Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.