Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls (1585 Views)

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Moneyfem: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
A lady insists she's not chatting on any platform with her boyfriend except they talk on phone calls. What can this mean?
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Sonnobax15(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin
Maybe she's fed up with the hi and hellos from male despirados on different social media platforms cheesy
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Moneyfem: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Maybe she's fed up with the hi and hellos from male despirados on different social media platforms cheesy

It's possible.
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Fmlao: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
That's how I run my relationship now.

Most of these ladies don't know how to chat

K,kk, lol, smile, fine, good, ehya,..., yh, yea
Those are their lines and it can be annoying

Right now, we do phone calls while the side guys do the chatting

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
E better like that. Make una talk to each other well for phone. wink cool

1 Like

Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Moneyfem: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Fmlao:

That's hilarious. A guy will type a romantic epistle and the lady will reply with "smile".

8 Likes

Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Fmlao: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Moneyfem:

That's hilarious. A guy will type a romantic epistle and the lady will reply with "smile".

They are so boring and annoying that they can't bring up a conversation except they want to bill you...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Tokskob2008: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
You can't blame her, more than 80% of them can't hold a conversation for more than 2mins. They don't have anything upstairs except fashion and other nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Moneyfem: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:
You can't blame her, more than 80% of them can't hold a conversation for more than 2mins. They don't have anything upstairs except fashion and other nonsense.

Really? But ladies complain that most men don't know how to engage women.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by helinues: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
She could be tired of have you eaten stuffs....
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by MufasaLion: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Fmlao:

I distance myself from ladies that couldn't write properly. I so much hate abbreviations also.
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by MufasaLion: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Moneyfem:

Well, it cut both ways. Some guys are only interested in the coochie and they don't care about having reasonable conversations.
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Moneyfem:
A lady insists she's not chatting on any platform with her boyfriend except they talk on phone calls. What can this mean?

I dunno what it means o...
Buh quite frankly...
If a lady I was in a relationship with told me this without a good reason, I don't think I'd stay in that relationship...
Because I don't see why you would have a smart phone and have data and yet bring this up without any consideration as to whether or not this is convenient for me, it just doesn't work like that...
If she's lazy in typing, we'll use voice note or do a video/voice call...
If we both can't find a compromise, then there's no point being together...

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by MufasaLion: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

You may be right, but I doubt your statistics. It cut both ways also, not just the women. Some guys can't hold a conversation also.
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Tokskob2008: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Moneyfem:

How do you engage someone who replies with lol, k, kk, yes, no and all other crap?

The truth is they are boring and dull, not all but majority of them are.
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Tokskob2008: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

You may be right, but I doubt your statistics. It cut both ways also, not just the women. Some guys can't hold a conversation also.
A guy who is after a lady will definitely hold a conversation no matter how poor he is in expressing himself cos he is the one looking for something but you see those babes ehn they will just frustrate your effort with monosyllabic replies no matter what.

The only time you can get a full sentence from them is when money is involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by MufasaLion: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

A guy who is after a lady will definitely hold a conversation no matter how poor he is in expressing himself cos he is the one looking for something but you see those babes ehn they will just frustrate your effort with monosyllabic replies no matter what.

The only time you can get a full sentence from them is when money is involved.

Yes, I agree with you that guys can hold conversations but there are guys that can't hold reasonable conversations.

And no, not all women are bad at constructing a proper sentence. Your circle defines you most times.
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Olunmercy56(f): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Fmlao:

What of those guys that can't afford #100 credit card to call expect flashing? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Fmlao: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

I distance myself from ladies that couldn't write properly. I so much hate abbreviations also.

Almost all of them are so boring to chat with but fun to be with inside bedroom
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Fmlao: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Olunmercy56:

What of those guys that can't afford #100 credit card to call expect flashing? cheesy

What about them?
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by MufasaLion: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
Fmlao:

So unfortunate.
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Olunmercy56(f): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Fmlao:

What about them?

They shouldn't bother to be in a relationship then
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Fmlao: 6:25am On Dec 08, 2021
Olunmercy56:

They shouldn't bother to be in a relationship then

Who said that?

That's a wrong submission by you
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Moneyfem: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2021
Fmlao:

Hahahahaha! Women won't like to hear this. I too think this doesn't define many of them.
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Fmlao: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2021
Moneyfem:

Hahahahaha! Women won't like to hear this. I too think this doesn't define many of them.

It defines many of them but not all of them
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Moneyfem: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Men do not flash my sister. If your experience has been with teenagers, you may be right anyways.
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Chikwes: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Fmlao:

They are so boring and annoying that they can't bring up a conversation except they want to bill you...

You are not far from reality bro
Re: A Lady Said No Whatsapp And Facebook Chats Except Phone Calls by Moneyfem: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Digital communication has come to stay. It's the new normal of communication. If a lady insists on number-to-number phone calls, it's like dragging a man back to 1922.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. / My Head Is Breaking Now / I Am Ready To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.