Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,432 members, 7,812,282 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. (1583 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by Minister36: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Comrades,

I will just summarize everything here.
So I met this beautiful girl when I travel to the village for my sister's marriage and I fell in love with her instantly. This girl is everything I want as a wife, she is obedient, submissive and hard-working.

We xchanged contacts and started talking when I got back to my base. I am a student in my final year with big dreams. I told her I would love to marry but I am very broke at the moment and she said it doesn't matter that she loves me so much and can't afford to loose me.

Fast forward to yesterday, she called to tell me while crying that someone is asking for her hand in marriage but she doesn't love him but since he has money, that her parents might put pressure on her to marry him but she doesn't wanna loose me.

Right now, I don't know what to do, should I allow to marry or should she wait for me till I am financially bouyant?

NOTE: I am serious about marrying her assuming I have money to do the marriage.

I am thinking of having a baby with her which she agreed to so that we can be together.

What do I do my people?

Compliment of the season ❤️
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by Oluromantic: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Your matter is like mixing honey and bitterleaf together

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Two of una head no correct. Getat!

20 Likes

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by Dannyyoung26(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Let her go and marry , just wait for your time.

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by emnite(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Both of you are not serious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by Mood11: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Take this from me Bro,

Nobody is asking for her hand in marriage. She just wants to use 404 tactics on you so that you can rush into doing small things on her head cheesy

Or maybe she had someone before you came along and now the person is proposing marriage before you.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by andyxyler(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Please kindly allow her to marry the rich man with time she'll love him. Focus on achieving your big dreams, your wife will come when the time is right. Caz if u give her belle now wey u still be student hmmmmm.......!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by OscarJaden(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Make wuna leave women matter for people were get money

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by TheRareGem1(f): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
If this assertion she comes with is true, just prepare your mind especially when the pressure comes from her parents to marry the said man, she will submit to her parents of course and go ahead...God's time is the best. The woman made for you would be for you no matter the hurdle. In the main time, face your study and study hard so that your bug dreams would he realised. Don't try to impregnate her.
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by ojun50(m): 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Devil won una start 2022
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by jaeyking(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Una wan carry this attitude enter 2022

Oga she is interested in marrying the rich dude
She just dey inform u with crocodile tears cuz u mAh no say in the next 2 years u no go ready

She wants u to give her green light ur self

She is damn smart grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by heniford2: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bros face ur studies finished school first ur broke,poor and u wan marry join who does that undecided finish school first tell her to go and marry better thing no dey ever finish 4 life
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by obinna58(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
OscarJaden:
Make wuna leave women matter for people were get money
Dem no dey hear
The only reason she's still with a broke dude is because she's sticking with the last option and you be mumu claiming lover boy.
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by dan9ice(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Don't caged someone's daughter all because of emotions
Let her goo

2 Likes

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by Nicepoker(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Op go and warn that rich guy to stay away from the love of your life. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by shege45: 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Minister36:
Comrades,

So I met this beautiful girl when I travel to the village for my sister's marriage and I fell in love with her instantly. This girl is everything I want as a wife, she is obedient, submissive and hard-working.

We xchanged contacts and started talking when I got back to my base. I am a student in my final year with big dreams. I told her I would love to marry but I am very broke at the moment and she said it doesn't matter that she loves me so much and can't afford to loose me.

Fast forward to yesterday, she called to tell me while crying that someone is asking for her hand in marriage but she doesn't love him but since he has money, that her parents might put pressure on her to marry him but she doesn't wanna loose me.

Right now, I don't know what to do, should I allow to marry or should she wait for me till I am financially bouyant?

I am thinking of having a baby with her which she agreed to so that we can be together.

What do I do my people?

oga no put unnecessary pressure for your self. Let her be, even if she wants to stay let it be by herself so she no go blame you. Give her your blessing
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by Daytrader1: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Minister36:
Comrades,

What do I do my people?

Guyyyy leave woman go hustle, you wan make you and person wey u love dey hungry together? Ogbeni farabale jare,
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by OSDD(m): 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Another bullsheet story... Endless streak of "things that happened in your imagination"

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by Emperoo: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
The bitter truth is; Let her be, dont put pressure on yourself otherwise you'll regret it later, that girls isn't made for you, you still have a long way to go.
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by SIRTee15: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
He be like say u wan let devil begin use your destiny play ping-pong for 2022.
U even get mind u wan give her belle- a struggling student for this buhari era. A sure introduction to eternal poverty.
Look here, love doesnt put food on the bottle, and there's no minimum wage job that will sustain a marriage in naija.
Leave the girl alone and face your studies, or else na that same rich guy go dey nack your woman in exchange for baby food right under your nose.

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by KAPOVee: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
JoyousFurnitire:
Two of una head no correct. Getat!

Can you imagine?

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Broke final year Student wan give woman belle.. Kai, I dey shake my head.. if you are 100% sure of becoming financially stable later, you can go ahead, but guy, if u remain broke like this, that geh go use insult baf you for hindering her from marrying a rich man. Because that love wey dey shack Una now, go fade soon..

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by Malocity(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bro., Being financially buoyant is not as easy like the one in Nigerian Films ooo. You go to Lagos and after 6months you have made it with plenty containers.

Allow the girl to marry the rich man, not later when you change your mind someone will come and kill you like Acrimony. Because it took too long and her years wasted while waiting for your financial open door. Focus on yourself and develop. If you miss her, there are still others out there.

Thanks.
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by Truvelisback(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Minister36:
Comrades,

What do I do my people?

Let her go, if she wants. There are other ladies out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by michlins(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oga you can't afford the burden of marriage. Stay focused on your education and then the unemployment that will hit you soon after. That should be your focus and not any daughter of person
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by Dahunsipaul(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Minister36:
Comrades,

What do I do my people?

Oga go abs marry the girl if you both love each other
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by fati2001(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Minister36:
Comrades,

What do I do my people?

RUBBIISH

1 Like

Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by SweetiliciousD: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
With this your attitude, your big dreams are at stake.

Woman will respect a successful man. When you are successful, your rightful woman must follow ,just as money 2 will follow you then!

Know this, and know peace!

Think with your head and not your heart.

A word is enough!

First things first!
Re: I Am Loosing My Mind!, I Need Advice. by Nairalander248: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2022
Mood11:
Take this from me Bro,

Nobody is asking for her hand in marriage. She just wants to use 404 tactics on you so that you can rush into doing small things on her head cheesy

Or maybe she had someone before you came along and now the person is proposing marriage before you.

You are wise cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Wife On Nairaland / How To Know Your Woman Have Reach Orgasm Or She's Faking It !!!!! / He Want To Marry A Mother Of Four As A Single Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.