Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes (1082 Views)

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / I Just Feel So Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Ilamina(f): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
undecided
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Divoc19(f): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
We all feel that sometimes. Pick yourself up and get active by doing something productive

2 Likes

Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Born2winKingOG: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
why? your toto dey smell?
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by ugwumichael(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
As the FTC stated, we all feel like that sometimes probably as a result of impostor syndrome.

Engage yourself with something worthwhile that will make you feel fulfilled.

Don't compare yourself with people on social media, because everybody na big man/woman for cyber space.

Avoid places with all sort of negative energy.

Lastly, avoid kids on Nairaland like plague especially the one above. Don't take there comments to heart.

1 Like

Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
na wa ooo

Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
So this is your other account you this small boy
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Teripaul(m): 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
thank God u said sometimes.. My dear goodies is not everyday. And birthday is nt everyday. . It happens attimes.. Even me am experiencing that everytime
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Kuriosmynd: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pele. Try and get a bf
Women can't cope with loneliness...na why Dem dey quick cheat once u give them attention.
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by MufasaLion: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin grin

Can't remember when last I felt lonely.
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Happens to the best of us
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Teripaul(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin
Can't remember when last I felt lonely.

bad guy grin
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by MufasaLion: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Teripaul:

bad guy grin

I'm emotionally strong!
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Teripaul(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm emotionally strong!
am spiritually strong grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by MufasaLion: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Teripaul:

am spiritually strong grin

Good for you, man.
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by excell0001: 6:19am On Dec 08, 2021
it happens most times keep pushing
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm emotionally strong!
undecided

Why didn't you tell me this earlier boyii? Here I was thinking this game gonna be easy... Seems I gat to level up... undecided
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Bigpapi: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ilamina:
undecided

Your Toto don suffer
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by MufasaLion: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Datboredberry:
undecided

Why didn't you tell me this earlier boyii? Here I was thinking this game gonna be easy... Seems I gat to level up... undecided

Now, you've got another clue. Figure it out. tongue
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Greystone: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ilamina:
undecided

I remember when I was so unhappy after my gf and I broke up over some minor disagreement and lack of communication.

Plus other simultaneous life’s challenges wer pushing me to a point I was almost thinking there was no point to keep on living.

But then I remembered to pray.

To work at being the best possible version of myself.

To improve. To heal. To grow.

Things gradually took a turn for the better.

My ex and I got back together and are very close now and planning towards our marriage next year Godwilling.

Moral of this; Never give up.

1 Like

Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Saintmary(f): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
Greystone:

I remember when I was so unhappy after my gf and I broke up over some minor disagreement and lack of communication.

Plus other simultaneous life’s challenges wer pushing me to a point I was almost thinking there was no point to keep on living.

But then I remembered to pray.

To work at being the best possible version of myself.

To improve. To heal. To grow.

Things gradually took a turn for the better.

My ex and I got back together and are very close now and planning towards our marriage next year Godwilling.

Moral of this; Never give up.

Awwwwn. I love happy endings.

The important part is prayer, congratulations in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Saintmary(f): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ilamina:
undecided

I'm sending you lots of hugs from here.

Relax okay, don't put too much pressure on yourself, things will get better eventually.
Re: I Just Feel So Lonely And Rejected Sometimes by Greystone: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2021
Saintmary:

Awwwwn. I love happy endings.

The important part is prayer, congratulations in advance.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Life Is Short and u will be amaze you haven't even stay long on eart / Is Your Girlfriend/wife Hot Like Me? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.