Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (25559 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by rezzy: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Voting for @iyazainab
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
rezzy:
Voting for @iyazainab
Thank my sis.
Seems voting starts on Tuesday I think.
I Stan you sis.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 13, 2021
money121:

No be Rich person dey assist ooo if Giving don dey person DNA no matter the issue you will surely give
Last week am on sick bed that didn't stop me to assist does in need becos is part of me
Even does that came to check on me moti shey transfer fun won grin grin
Aliamudulilahi feeling better now

My brother Giver Never Lack may Almighty God continue is mercy On Us

Amen

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Modupetemmy1(f): 1:07am On Dec 13, 2021
Thanks for the opportunity
The funds will help my business in a many ways because It will enable me to buy more stock and add to the few ones I have available. I am into selling of perfume oil,body spray, air freshener ,jeweleries tooth brush and under wear on a low scale. This is a festive period whereby people by perfumes, jeweleries and would also want to change their underwears. Most importantly jeweleries and perfume business are lucrative business .
I do take them to work ( in my bags) as I am a teacher so after closing of work I do sell to my colleagues and I do visit other schools and offices such as local government to introduce my market to them. Initially I started with perfume oil and subsequently I added other brands of perfumes, jeweleries, underwears on low scale.
Recently I have to source for a small space I can be displaying my wares to sale after close of work, I got the little space at the market but couldn't start due to paucity of fund and the few goods I have left is too small to be display, people owing me(debt). Most of my customers are civil servant and salary earners and won't pay till month end,( permit me to say that they can owe for Africa). this has greatly affected my business as my goods as reduced drastically as they are with my capital and profits.
With the fund I will be able to buy more goods and restock so as to have goods to display at the little space I just got and most importantly school will be going on holiday on the 17th of this month so I will have enough time to introduce and market my goods to the people at the market and get customers cos this is the season.
One of the major reason I tried to secure a small space at the market is to enable to stop selling on credit and sell on pay as you buy policy but this can mostly be possible if I have my own mini stall and stop Hawking from one office to another,I have learnt my lesson in a bitter way as per selling on credit, in summary if I am given this golden opportunity It will help to boost my income and build my financial capacity so as to meet my family needs as teachers salary no be here ooo.

Challenges I might encounter are unavailable of varieties and if there is no varieties for customers to make choice from, they might end up not buying or rather buy few items.

What I will do with the money

Jewelries quantity needed unit price. Total cost
Fashion earring...... 10.................200to250.......2500
Tondo original..........6..................200..................1200
Tondo fake.............. 3.....,............135.....................400
Steel necklace gold ..2............,....500...................1000
Steel necklace silver....2.............. 500...................1000
Children wrist watch....6.......,.......400......,...........2400
Xuping earring quality..5...........,..1200....,............6000
Wedding ring set..,........6...............400..................2400
Fancy earrings (varieties)..5...........400................2000
Neck stand........................ 2.............500..............1000
Nylon for packaging.….....2.............250..............500
Total 20,900

Underwear
Children pants female .......1 1/2dozen....150..2400
Children pants boxer male..1 1/2 dozen... 150...2400
Adult banana boxer...............1 1/2 dozen...300...5400
Female pants.........................1 dozen...........250..3000

Total 13,200

Sub total 51,750

Air freshener
Small windy.........................6. ............170............1000
Medium windy....................6............235...............1400
Bue diamond ball...............6..............350.............2000

Total. 4400

Perfumes
Storm................................2....................2200...........2200
Smart collections(Spray)5.....…...............750..........3750
24 hours ( Bottle)...........1....................1200...........1200
Invoke......,............,..........1...........,...........950.............950
Emergency.......................1......................950......,......950
Smart collections (bottle) 2...................1700.........3400
Temptation.........................1.................. 1000.........1000

Total 13 250

Subtotal = 51,750
I still had some goods left and if I am able to add these I will have enough goods to display at my new found stall, and I will be able to make more sales and profits.

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Munzy14(m): 3:45am On Dec 13, 2021
KiNg0G:
k
grin grin
Now I have seen the reason why your pastor gave you an impromptu closing prayer lead..

You get your wahala for body... grin grin

Why blackmail snowland in his act of magnanimity....
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 4:34am On Dec 13, 2021
Lemonadewifey:

Good evening sir. I actually signified interest in plan 1. Please consider me just incase you decide to add one more contestant. Thanks
I apologize I didn't see see your post where you showed interest earlier. There are so many that it was kinda hard to keep up. I had to go through your posts to confirm.
Send in your plan before 9pm today to be added to the draw.
Thanks.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Munzy14(m): 5:04am On Dec 13, 2021
byrron:

This is very illogical.

Would you have voted for her knowing fully she is about to get 50k from somewhere else?

The answer is an emphatic NO, therefore she won't have gotten 100k and this is where common sense steps in.

Outside Nairaland, yes she can still win the prize for the contest because, sentiments won't be the only factor that voters will be looking at.

The point is this, let the voter's decide and there is no ambiguity in this.
The honest truth is, If not for the fact you pointed out a usual scam formats here, no one would have noticed the lady.

They have selected the woman with three business plans or the other person....This place works like a clique, they influx and influence decisions for a chosen thread with tags..

Remove sentiments, ummufarrah stands no chance.

You really came with a veteran mindset and principles worthy of emulation...

There is no justification for removing her from the contest, even if she is moving with grace in regards to this.

Workers do get double promotions atimes, business profits do tripple even when one has just a little profit projection from cost analysis.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 13, 2021
Munzy14:

The honest truth is, If not for the fact you pointed out a usual scam formats here, no one would have noticed the lady.

They have selected the woman with three business plans or the other person....This place works like a clique, they influx and influence decisions for a chosen thread with tags..

Remove sentiments, ummufarrah stands no chance.

You really came with a veteran mindset and principles worthy of emulation...

There is no justification for removing her from the contest, even if she is moving with grace in regards to this.

Workers do get double promotions atimes, business profits do tripple even when one has just a little profit projection from cost analysis.

Thanks

"Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)"
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by bjprodint1: 5:42am On Dec 13, 2021
byrron:

Thanks

Hmmm!when i was just a little child,i asked my mother,what will i be?will i be pretty?will i be rich?heres what she said 2 me "que sera sera,what ever will be will be,d future's not ours to see,que sera sera,what will be will be" i just got inspired this morning,thank u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Munzy14(m): 5:55am On Dec 13, 2021
byrron:

Thanks

Exactly..Welcome!
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2021
bjprodint1:
Hmmm!when i was just a little child,i asked my mother,what will i be?will i be pretty?will i be rich?heres what she said 2 me "que sera sera,what ever will be will be,d future's not ours to see,que sera sera,what will be will be" i just got inspired this morning,thank u!

You're welcome
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2021
I don give up on this thread.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by rezzy: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:

Thank my sis.
I Stan you sis.

Okay, just mention me
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2021
rezzy:

Okay, just mention me
Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:
I don give up on this thread.

Please don't ma

Your support has brought me this far
Don't leave me ma
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:

Thank my sis.
I Stan you sis.

Thank you for the support ma
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2021
rezzy:
Voting for @iyazainab

Thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2021
I m rooting for you worry not.i would mobilise my gangs,even Lalasticlala go vote for you.
IyaZainab:

Please don't ma

Your support has brought me this far
Don't leave me ma
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2021
The voting is starting tomorrow right?pls tag me when it's on.
IyaZainab:

Thank you for the support ma
My child has bn very strong for couple of days now and it's really draining to even concentrate.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2021
simplepee:
How to vote?
Like and share the comment.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

Dimwits like you only think everyone needs attention to live their lives. Boy, you are so wrong. I'm not in your league. Going through your posts shows how shallow minded you are. Not only are you shallow in thoughts, your IQ is next to nothing if at 19 years, you struggled to wear a seat belt and in your intelligent mind, you are encouraging people to appreciate the power of time. I'm embarrased just like your uncle was. Well, in your defense, a baby at 19 is a baby forever.
And oh my "now I have 4 cars", why not start a car dealership? People have 10 cars, they aren't bragging about it. Get a life, you motherfucking Racist and stop being an asshole.

What is your definition of an evidence?

I am not asking because of the guy you're quoting.

I just want to know what you consider as an evidence of a person's identity/situation.

Then, I will see what I can do to prove my identity/situation.

Would you consider what other people say about someone as the truth instead of stating how the person can prove his identity/situation without spending an amount of money he or she can't afford?

Mr snowland,

It is impossible for you to determine the intention of a person by merely reading what he or she posts or what other people say about him or her.

So,if you go through my profile/topics and conclude,I won't find that sufficient for you to know my mind.

The summary is that you can get the information you want by stating something that's not too difficult for a person to afford as an evidence of identity/situation.

I know you can't help everyone.

But consider the approach at least... whether or not you reply this post... I have expressed my thoughts..

Some people commit suicide because of what other people say ... who knows what they were denied because of those things getting accepted by people that refused to think for themselves instead of believing what others call an evidence..?

Tell me what you call an evidence ....... so that I will tell why you should not arrive at certain conclusions until you see certain things with your own eyes!!!!

When you tell me,I will also tell you whether your definition of an evidence can help you to verify my situation and that of any other person that is concerned with your desire to help those that need your help.

We shall see how necessary your help is to my family....... another issue to be verified.

Good morning.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 11:18am On Dec 13, 2021
I really don't understand the comparison with BBN in this case. 80% of the people on the show can at least afford 50k. Some of these persons here can't raise or afford up to that at the snap of a finger. Same way grace found another, let's give equal chance for grace to find the others. wink
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Agbecassava: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

PM me as soon as possible

I Don do am sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2021
God indeed will grant them all they need to overcome this tragedy IN JESUS NAME AMEN

snowland:
Guys please some of my friends really need your prayers right now.
3 of there were affected in the tornado that destroyed so many properties yesterday and rendered many homeless. One of them lost his grandmother to the tornado and two were rendered homeless. The 2 are headed to my place to lay their heads, at least before they can sort themselves out but they are not in the right frame of minds. I dont know how to console them, I'm very lacking in that department, please remember them in your prayers.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
I was offline for 2 days and i really missed a lot. cry cry

But while the procedure for selecting plan 1 winners are ongoing, oga Snowland pls don't 4get us at plan 3!

You initially wanted to give 5k for suggestions which you increased to 10k after coming up with your own plan!

Just a reminder Sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Comrade. Haba! You should have just stated you needed help. Instead of lying about him wanting to disburse 5k initially for category three.

Such wasn't stated initially except you are close to him on a level where you read his thought.

You see that plan 3, we die there. grin. I suggest you intensify your prayer so that favour will speak for you.

PrinceJoeWan:
I was offline for 2 days and i really missed a lot. cry cry

But while the procedure for selecting plan 1 winners are ongoing, oga Snowland pls don't 4get us at plan 3!

You initially wanted to give 5k for suggestions which you increased to 10k after coming up with your own plan!

Just a reminder Sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
isaiah4life:
Comrade. Haba! You should have just stated you needed help. Instead of lying about him wanting to disburse 5k initially for category three.

Such wasn't stated initially except you are close to him on a level where you read his thought.

You see that plan 3, we die there. grin. I suggest you intensify your prayer so that favour will speak for you.

I think the plan 3 is for just 6 people. I hope I am part of plan 3.
Oga Snowland said he will pick randomly
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
My guess is you didn't follow up properly,
Because oga Snowland stated 5k for the best suggestion/plan b4 he later came up with the best plan.

Which is the 3 plans we are working with now

isaiah4life:

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
5k for whoever will disburse cash and 5k for ideas. We dey there. Lolz! Just pulling your legs. Didn't you see my emoji. You just dey take tins serious.

PrinceJoeWan:
My guess is you didn't follow up properly,
Because oga Snowland stated 5k for the best suggestion/plan b4 he later came up with the best plan.

Which is the 3 plans we are working with now

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pullam jeje oh bcus my trouser no strong oh grin grin grin
Make God help us oh

isaiah4life:
5k for whoever will disburse cash and 5k for ideas. We dey there. Lolz! Just pulling your legs. Didn't you see my emoji. You just dey take tins serious.

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hi @Crystyano, I'm sorry I didnt quite get what you are talking about here. I'm not trying to be rude or something, I just wasnt getting your point. Please know that I really appreciate and welcome constructive criticisms or feedbacks and I have a feeling your comment is one, but I wasnt getting what you are giving feedback on. If you dont mind elaborating, I will be grateful.

Thanks.
Crystyano:

What is your definition of an evidence?

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Dude397(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:
Hi @Crystyano, I'm sorry I didnt quite get what you are talking about here. I'm not trying to be rude or something, I just wasnt getting your point. Please know that I really appreciate and welcome constructive criticisms or feedbacks and I have a feeling your comment is one, but I wasnt getting what you are giving feedback on. If you dont mind elaborating, I will be grateful.

Thanks.
please consider me for plan 3 biko cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply)

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.