Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (25553 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lemonadewifey:

Good evening sir. I actually signified interest in plan 1. Please consider me just incase you decide to add one more contestant. Thanks
@ Lemonadewifey, I'm waiting on your plan. Like I said, deadline is 9pm tonight. If I do not hear from you, I'll go ahead with the others. Reach out asap.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:
Hi @Crystyano, I'm sorry I didnt quite get what you are talking about here. I'm not trying to be rude or something, I just wasnt getting your point. Please know that I really appreciate and welcome constructive criticisms or feedbacks and I have a feeling your comment is one, but I wasnt getting what you are giving feedback on. If you dont mind elaborating, I will be grateful.

Thanks.

What I'm saying is you should determine who's qualified for your assistance by yourself or by your own assessment of the person's approach.

In other words,it should not be based on what others are saying about the person on Nairaland.

It has to be a random selection of people with the most convincing approach by you.

It's your money so it has to be your choice.

I wish my dad or my mum could see you face to face to tell you why my family needs the money.

Anyway,my point is choose some of the qualfied ones yourself as you can't help ALL the qualfied ones which isn't your fault.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Crystyano:

Oh now I got your point. If you go through the previous ones (giveaways) that I conducted, I never let anyone decide the deserving winners for me, I do that myself. I give everyone equal opportunity and I try to make the selection as open as possible. The only 2 times I relied on recommendation were
1. When I did give away for 40 people and I needed someone to disburse the money out because I was busy and couldn't do it myself.
2. This particular give away where I got three people vouch for one of the people that signified interests in Plan 2.
If you go through the pages, you'll find it.

So in order words, I dont listen to what people say about someone. I listen to what the person is saying himself or herself.

I appreciate your feedback. I wish I could help everyone but it's damn not possible.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Ulunne777(f): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

Oh now I got your point. If you go through the previous ones (giveaways) that I conducted, I never let anyone decide the deserving winners for me, I do that myself. I give everyone equal opportunity and I try to make the selection as open as possible. The only 2 times I relied on recommendation were
1. When I did give away for 40 people and I needed someone to disburse the money out because I was busy and couldn't do it myself.
2. The particular give away where I got three people vouch for one of the people that signified interests in Plan 2.

So in order words, I dont listen to what people say about someone. I listen to what the person is saying himself or herself.

I appreciate your feedback. I wish I could help everyone but it's damn not possible.

I don't even understand the thread anymore but I made a request towards the beginning.For my kids welfare(papa lost his job).I sincerely hope to make it as I'm at my low this period.
Thanks.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Wanbissaka: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hope I get selected for plan 3
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Ulunne777(f): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

Oh now I got your point. If you go through the previous ones (giveaways) that I conducted, I never let anyone decide the deserving winners for me, I do that myself. I give everyone equal opportunity and I try to make the selection as open as possible. The only 2 times I relied on recuommendation were
2. The particular give away where I got three people vouch for one of the people that signified interests in Plan 2.

K
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

2. This particular give away where I got three people vouch for one of the people that signified interests in Plan 2.

Can you help me?
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Crystyano:

Can you help me?

I'm sorry I have a theme for this giveaway which is for family. I tweaked it to cater for family with business, because targeting just families kinda was too broad and it would be a little hard to objectively select the deserving ones.
I dont have the capacity to go out of my way and help everyone that has asked me to, both on this thread, on other thread and even through the shared email. There's no way I can do it.

The only thing I can do Is add anyone with a business plan to the list of contestants to participate in the voting process. If you have a biz, either existing or intended, and you can get the plan across before 9pm today, I can add you to the list.

That's the best I can do. I already have a budget and going outside of the budget will not speak well for me.

Thanks.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Lemonadewifey: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

I apologize I didn't see see your post where you showed interest earlier. There are so many that it was kinda hard to keep up. I had to go through your posts to confirm.
Send in your plan before 9pm today to be added to the draw.
Thanks.
Thanks sir. Where do I send the plan too?
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

I'm sorry I have a theme for this giveaway which is for family. I tweaked it to cater for family with business, because targeting just families kinda was too broad and it would be a little hard to objectively select the deserving ones.
I dont have the capacity to go out of my way and help everyone that has asked me to, both on this thread, on other thread and even through the shared email. There's no way I can do it.

The only thing I can do Is add anyone with a business plan to the list of contestants to participate in the voting process. If you have a biz, either existing or intended, and you can get the plan across before 9pm today, I can add you to the list.

That's the best I can do. I already have a budget and going outside of the budget will not speak well for me.

Thanks.

I want to do music but there are other issues.

I want to get an apartment... I'm having accommodation issues.

I want to support my dad towards helping my brother who's in prison.

I struggle to feed so I don't know how I can achieve these things.

I don't know where to start from.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lemonadewifey:

Thanks sir. Where do I send the plan too?

Send it to humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Lemonadewifey: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

Doing so right away

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Crystyano:

I want to do music but there are other issues.

I want to get an apartment... I'm having accommodation issues.

I want to support my dad towards helping my brother who's in prison.

I struggle to feed so I don't know how I can achieve these things.

I don't know where to start from.
I'm sorry man, wish I could help but my hands are tied at this time.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lemonadewifey:

Doing so right away
Post it here as well once you are done if you want to. It's not compulsory that you do so but you can if you like.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

I'm sorry man, wish I could help but my hands are tied at this time.

Not even with a little amount?
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Timekeeper: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ojeemah Come and see your padi grin grin grin
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lemonadewifey:

Doing so right away

Be advised, less than 30 minutes left. If I do not have it by 9pm, I'm sorry the ship will sail. without your plan. If you are having issue sending via email, you can post it here.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
Timekeeper:
Ojeemah Come and see your padi grin grin grin

Are you a baby?

If you just believe anything they tell,does it make you smart?
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

Be advised, less than 30 minutes left. If I do not have it by 9pm, I'm sorry the ship will sail. without your plan. If you are having issue sending via email, you can post it here.

Sir,

I am devastated because many people have been stopped from helping me by some accusers

They keep calling me a liar and a scammer

I have lost many opportunities as a result of these accusations

What can I do?
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Lemonadewifey: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

I've sent it sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Okay so @Lemonadewifey, I got your plan in my email and obviously it's not a plan that's just written for the purpose of this giveaway. I have no problem with that but what I have problem with is the proposed startup cost.
You should have at least put in some work on what you want to spend the fund on to reflect the total amount of fund you are competing for.

Submitting the pre-written plan with a startup cost (115k) which is almost 2.5 times of what you are likely to win shows it wasn't a well thought out move for this giveaway.

In the light of this, I'm sorry I'm not going to add you to the list of contestants. .
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Lemonadewifey: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:
Okay so @Lemonadewifey, I got your plan in my email and obviously it's not a plan that's just written for the purpose of this giveaway. I have no problem with that but what I have problem with is the proposed startup cost.
You should have at least put in some work on what you want to spend the fund on to reflect the total amount of fund you are competing for.

Submitting the pre-written plan with a startup cost (115k) which is almost 2.5 times of what you are likely to win shows it wasn't a well thought out move for this giveaway.

In the light of this, I'm sorry I'm not going to add you to the list of contestants. .
I made mention that I could start up with the giveaway price for the men polo and Jean trousers and as time goes on, I'll be able to add up the children wears. There was no time for me to edit also as I just came online this evening. Thanks for trying to give me an opportunity.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by superintendents(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lemonadewifey:

I made mention that I could start up with the giveaway price for the men polo and Jean trousers and as time goes on, I'll be able to add up the children wears. There was no time for me to edit also as I just came online this evening. Thanks for trying to give me an opportunity.
boss we dey here since day one..Abeg...Abeg...

I remain loyal..
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
FINAL NAMES OF CONTESTANTS FOR PLAN 1

IyaZainab
AkindeleBolanle
Agbecassava
ModupeTemmy1

Voting will start at 12am tonight (Tuesday, 14 Dec) and will run till 12am Tomorrow (Wednesday 15 Dec). If I do not have enough votes (more than 20), I may extend the voting by 12 more hours till 12pm Wednesday the 15th of Dec.

NOTE: I have not and I'm not disclosing how the voting will take place but it will. So tagging, voting without hearing from me is just a wasted excercise.

Good luck to the contestants.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

IyaZainab
AkindeleBolanle
Agbecassava
ModupeTemmy1

Voting will start at 12am tonight (Tuesday, 14 Dec) and will run till 12am Tomorrow (Wednesday 15 Dec). If I do not have enough votes (more than 20), I may extend the voting by 12 more hours till 12pm Wednesday the 15th of Dec.

NOTE: I have not and I'm not disclosing how the voting will take place but it will. So tagging, voting without hearing from me is just a wasted excercise.

Thank you. Well done sir.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
snowland:

IyaZainab
AkindeleBolanle
Agbecassava
ModupeTemmy1

goodluck to the contestants
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by tens4real(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello everyone i had made a post earlier about seeking for funds to run a scan in respect a surgery...but right now am stucked in school i have no money to even eat i had to give my school ID to a provision vendo so i can collect bread and kunu to eat this night i don't know what wil happen tomorow pls even if it's 500 naira pls help me i have tried all my options they all said i should till next week am confused may God not grant me my heart desires if am lying 2132213996 uba thank you
Cc: byrron snowland money212 pocohantas
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Timekeeper: 6:10am On Dec 14, 2021
Triple choice ojeemah pls come help me beg ur guy Christino to stop mentioning me....

He did Dt since yesterday and don continue this morning... Abeg make una beg am
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2021
Timekeeper:
Triple choice ojeemah pls come help me beg ur guy Christino to stop mentioning me....

Those that think they are too rich or smart or big to be made to understand have a lesser chance of not understanding...........&$$__$##$_&&$$#
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by OJEEMAH(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2021
Timekeeper:

You've haven't seen anything yet..... How did you even get involved in this mess??

My advice is for you to ignore him.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2021
Help me thank money121

One of his client sent more money that I should give to the people in the videos I sent to him

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by tens4real(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2021
MummyMalik:
Help me thank money121

One of his client sent more money that I should give to the people in the videos I sent to him
May God bless him for his kind heart pls help me beg him to pls help me too am starving even if its 500 naira for me to eat 2132213996 uba thank you ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply)

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? / Why Do Marriages Get Boring After Sometime? � / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.