Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (25875 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by superintendents(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2021
snowland:

Thank you. Every other suggestions were great but I'm going with yours. I'll let them decide for themselves.
option 1 is the best,

I don't want anybody's to feel how I feel the moment I saw my name is not among of d lucky ones,the thing weak me.

Abeg share it equally to them simple,

make everybody be a winner,no looser

good day.

happy Sunday sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by DenreleDave(m): 8:07am On Dec 19, 2021
Modupetemmy1:

Thanks for your generosity, I vote for option 1 .
Happy Sunday to all, merry Xmas and happy New year in advance

akidelebolanle:
Thank you so much for still keeping us in mind.Option1 is okay by me.God go bless u and everyone who contributed in one way or another. Happy Sunday

I love you both.... Snowland, abeg if 3 agree, then it is done....

Like I said, why must anyone lose when we can all be a winner?

Happy Sunday to u all...

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by podium(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2021
Please I am a family man, any help will be appreciated... Thank you.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Snowland sir,
I appreciate you sir. I appreciate you for giving us the opportunity to speak out. I want everybody to be happy. Share the money for the four of us. I will cut my budget ni. I will start charcoal and egg business leaving out cake for now.
JazakumuLLahu khairan sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by DenreleDave(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
IyaZainab:
Snowland sir,
I appreciate you sir. I appreciate you for giving us the opportunity to speak out. I want everybody to be happy. Share the money for the four of us. I will cut my budget ni. I will start charcoal and egg business leaving out cake for now.
JazakumuLLahu khairan sir

You are too much.. Tiri gbosa for you.
Gbosa gbosa gbosa.

God will prosper that charcoal and egg biz to the extent that u will get more profits to do more business in Jesus name... Insha Allah

Everyone goes home happy ..
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by DenreleDave(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
@snowland...we got 3 Who are in favour of share equally...

To me, I think the answer is answered grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Agbecassava: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
snowland:

@IyaZainab
@akindelebolanle
@Agbecassava
@ModupeTemmy1

I need the opinion of the four of you on how you want this to move forward.

Thank you my Oga Help us divide am
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Flourishing19(f): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
snowland:

Thank you. Every other suggestions were great but I'm going with yours. I'll let them decide for themselves.

That's a good move. You're welcome.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Adaanna(f): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Option 1 is the best option
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 2:03am On Dec 20, 2021
OPTION 1 it is

Each of the four contestants should send the following to my email: humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com as soon as possible.
NOTE: To my email and not on here.

1. Copy of ID that shows the face clearly
2. Link to Facebook profile or their name on facebook
3. Account details (Account Number, Account Name. Bank name)
4. Phone number. I'm gonna add this number on WhatsApp.
5. Relevant pictures of their businesses with them in the pictures.

Thanks.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2021
snowland:
OPTION 1 it is

Each of the four contestants should send the following to my email: humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com as soon as possible.

Thanks.
Goodmorning. Thank you sir. Check your email sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Dude397(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2021
I just need like 2k abeg. Make I for see food chop. God bless
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Grace
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by timay1: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
Seems like this person is no longer active, If by Wednesday there's no reply, I'll have to go through the thread again to see the next available moniker

Pls I need assistance too. Anyway you can pls .
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by bjprodint1: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
God shall increase ur wisdom sir snowland
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Wanbissaka: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
Seems like this person is no longer active, If by Wednesday there's no reply, I'll have to go through the thread again to see the next available moniker

I pray he gets to you by Wednesday but if he doesn't,I will like to replace him
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
snowland:
OPTION 1 it is

Thanks.

Thank you sir I have done so
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ahnie
Thank you so much for the recharge card
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
I'm no family man, but I'm going through some rough patches due to some unforeseen event. Pls, someone should help me with something. If I can be assisted through the next 3 days I will be able to do for myself, pls.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
I got the requested details from the four contestants and only 2 of them scaled through my initial vetting.
@akindelebolanle and @ModupeTemmy1, you both are spotless in your claims.

@Agbecassava, you sent the email to me with name Bamidele Ojo (not a red flag), the account name you gave was Tunde Famakinwa while your Facebook profile is Abiodun Babalola. Which one exactly is you?

I recieved an anonymous email that @IyaZainab and @MummyMalik are one and the same. In as much I did not want to believe this claim, the turn of events wanna make me change my mind about not believing it. I was sent a link https://www.nairaland.com/6846292/how-much-money-solve-current/9 by this person trying to proof that the two are one and the same.
Trust me I went through the link on a fact finding mission and I scored some discoveries. In the thread, @IyaZainab claimed her name was Ojo Maria Yewande and she posted a NIMC id that has the same name. Now below is the details that @IyaZainab sent to me

@IyaZainab, you sent the email with name Fatimoh Akuruyejo (not a red flag). The account name is Olatunde Mercy and your Facebook profile is Olatunde Olamiposi and your ID has name Olatunde Mercy Eniola.

Now my question to @IyaZainab is, which one exactly is you? Ojo Mara Yewande, Olatunde Mercy Eniola or is it Olatunde Rosheedat Olamide?

I'm waiting for answers from both @Agbecassava and @IyaZainab because I always give benefits of doubt. I need explanations.

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Agbecassava: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
My Facebook name Na Abiodun Babalola, person fit use any name open Facebook Na, na Famakinwa be the family name but Na my papa gangan be Babalola
Dem born me January 1 Na the reason dem give me Abiodun be that
If to say you be Yoruba, you go know say person wey dem born for Dec 25 and Jan 1 dem dey name us Abiodun, odunayo
na my photo dey d Facebook and No be today I upload the photo

Na Famakinwa Tunde I dey answer and Na him dey all my document
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Agbecassava: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
See am for here

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by DenreleDave(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Iya zainab and agbe, u two should respond oooo... Una prayer is abt to be answered, any irregularities may cause issues oo
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Agbecassava:
My Facebook name Na Abiodun Babalola, person fit use any name open Facebook Na, na Famakinwa be the family name but Na my papa gangan be Babalola
Dem born me January 1 Na the reason dem give me Abiodun be that
If to say you be Yoruba, you go know say person wey dem born for Dec 25 and Jan 1 dem dey name us Abiodun, odunayo
na my photo dey d Facebook and No be today I upload the photo

Na Famakinwa Tunde I dey answer and Na him dey all my document

I be born and bred omo oodua kaaro oojiire, so I understand the automatic naming of children born around festive time with names in line with the period. However, nowhere in the ID that showed your DOB to support the claim.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
Iya zainab and agbe, u two should respond oooo... Una prayer is abt to be answered, any irregularities may cause issues oo
@Agbecassava has responded but @IyaZainab hasn't eventhough she has seen the post, or at least she has being on this thread since I made the post.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Agbecassava: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
My Oga e good as you be Yoruba
I happy more
National id card no dey get date of birth
Anybody wey talk say him slip get date of birth make e bring am here

As per voter card I Don summit am give politician in 2019 wen dem talk say dem go giv us Okada
Okada dem no giv us voter card dem no gree return

I Don receive help here and Na the same name same account

Na my party id card be this

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Wanbissaka: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
About the iyazainab and mummymalik issue i think there was a thread about this same issue under of malignant - guest post. There should be clarity from that thread. About the agbecassava issue,I think he verified himself with money121 via video call. I think money121 is of impeccable character and we can stand by his words. My 2 cents

Cc: snowland
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Agbecassava: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wanbissaka:
About the iyazainab and mummymalik issue i think there was a thread about this same issue under of malignant - guest post. There should be clarity from that thread. About the agbecassava issue,I think he verified himself with money121 via video call. I think money121 is of impeccable character and we can stand by his words. My 2 cents

E go better for you my Oga

Make I tell you my Oga snowland Na me be the first person wey money121 go do video call for
E give me money, I do video thank am him friend con give me money join
Everything dey here
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
snowland:
I got the requested details from the four contestants and only 2 of them scaled through my initial vetting.
@akindelebolanle and @ModupeTemmy1, you both are spotless in your claims.

@Agbecassava, you sent the email to me with name Bamidele Ojo (not a red flag), the account name you gave was Tunde Famakinwa while your Facebook profile is Abiodun Babalola. Which one exactly is you?

I recieved an anonymous email that @IyaZainab and @MummyMalik are one and the same. In as much I did not want to believe this claim, the turn of events wanna make me change my mind about not believing it. I was sent a link https://www.nairaland.com/6846292/how-much-money-solve-current/9 by this person trying to proof that the two are one and the same.
Trust me I went through the link on a fact finding mission and I scored some discoveries. In the thread, @IyaZainab claimed her name was Ojo Maria Yewande and she posted a NIMC id that has the same name. Now below is the details that @IyaZainab sent to me

@IyaZainab, you sent the email with name Fatimoh Akuruyejo (not a red flag). The account name is Olatunde Mercy and your Facebook profile is Olatunde Olamiposi and your ID has name Olatunde Mercy Eniola.

Now my question to @IyaZainab is, which one exactly is you? Ojo Mara Yewande, Olatunde Mercy Eniola or is it Olatunde Rosheedat Olamide?

I'm waiting for answers from both @Agbecassava and @IyaZainab because I always give benefits of doubt. I need explanations.

Good evening sir
I want us to talk on WhatsApp
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wanbissaka:

It's the same thread that brought disparities to this thread. The names on IDs and account number names for the same person are different in both threads.

I'm not insinuating anything because I have my theory of what's going on, I just need to hear from the horse's mouth. All I need is explanation of why the names are different.

As for @Agbecassava, his case is a little different.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply)

Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family? / I Caught My Wife Cheating: What Do I Do? / Three Men Fight Over Baby In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.