Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,039 members, 7,866,937 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (26323 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 12:00am On Dec 21, 2021
@akindelebolanle and @Agbecassava, you both will get credited by morning. @ModupeTemmy1, do you mind posting your account details on here? If you are not comfortable, that's fine.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 12:07am On Dec 21, 2021
snowland:
@akindelebolanle and @Agbecassava, you both will get credited by morning. @ModupeTemmy1, do you mind posting your account details on here? If you are not comfortable, that's fine.

Greater heights
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Osas187: 12:07am On Dec 21, 2021
snowland:
Can I Join the que ? I need money
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2021
snowland:

I appreciate you bro. You are one in a million.
Uwl boss mi
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Osas187: 12:08am On Dec 21, 2021
money121:

Best of Luck to all Winners!!
Congrats to all winners.Should I drop mine for a token ?
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2021
MummyMalik:
Bi eniyan ko ni Olorun mi ri o
Bi eniyan ko ni Olorun mi ri
Eda lo gbagbe
Oluwa ko gbagbe Eni kookan wa
Bi eniyan ko ni Olorun mi ri

This largest forum in africa and we av lot of scammer here next time try to explain ursef
That will not stop the person dat want to assist you
Pls!!
Wish you best of Luck

Attached is iya zainab request under my GiveAway thread
And av spoke to her on Video call but this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6846292/how-much-money-solve-current/9
Give me lot of concern abt her Request!!
Just want some of you to know that we doing this giveaway are not mugu or maga but if think you can tk us for one
You are just doing ursef and ur coming generatn becos i hustle hard for my money (https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/141)
Not that we av enough but we know how it feel when we didn't av
So pls let be guided if u know you didn't need this giveaway just waka pass oo

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Osas187:
Congrats to all winners.Should I drop mine for a token ?
NO Becos of hacker grin grin
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Supreme145(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2021
snowland:
I'm not going to bore y'all with details. I'm sure a smart person would figure out what's happening, just by going through this page alone.

Shalom.
Lol....more like the more you look the less you see grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 12:11am On Dec 21, 2021
money121:

This largest forum in africa and we av lot of scammer here next time try to explain ursef
That will not stop the person dat want to assist you
Pls!!
Wish you best of Luck

Attached is iya zainab request under my GiveAway thread
And av spoke to her on Video call but this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6846292/how-much-money-solve-current/9
Give me lot of concern abt her Request!!
Just want some of you to know that we doing this giveaway are not mugu or maga but if think you can tk us for one
You are just doing ursef and ur coming generatn becos i hustle hard for my money
Not that we av enough but we know how it feel when we didn't av
So pls let be guided if u know you didn't need this giveaway just waka pass oo

Thank you so much sir for the trust
Thank you so much sir for the believe

You are a SUPERSTAR
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2021
The cash presentation will be done LIVE via zoom

I will drop the time for the zoom meeting here so that the doubting Thomas, the shenanigans ...........
I reserve my comment in honour of my boss
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Osas187: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2021
money121:
NO Becos of hacker grin grin
Any amount will be appriciated
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2021
MummyMalik:

I will drop the time for the zoom meeting here so that the doubting Thomas, the shenanigans ...........
Ko need my sister as i said earlier Nobody doubt you
Shikena

I don't need any reward from human
Allah got my back let her just utilize the money shikena

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 21, 2021
God bless the givers
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 12:18am On Dec 21, 2021
@money121

Engr Ayyub
Oga awon Oga
Afuni ma wo ibe
Afuni ma se iregun
Jagaban awon ti o n fi owo saanu
This singular honour will never be taken for granted
You saved my face
You restored my confidence
You told my beefers to go and die while inviting me to come and dine

Oju kii ti Ina ale oju ko ni tiyin
Tojo terun omi ki won ni okun, owo ko ni won yin
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2021
Isrealg:
boss please bless me with any amount to feed today please
Gt bank

Thanks alot
My brother na snowland owned the thread ooo
I be visitor here ooo
Edakun grin grin grin
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Supreme145(m): 12:21am On Dec 21, 2021
MummyMalik:

Madam this is unnecessary, like money121 already said, next time come out plain if you want to help someone not making it look like deceit and shrouded in secrecy. The siege mentality is uncalled for neither is the fragrant display of alerts from money121 like you're rubbing it on the faces of your doubters. I've personally sang your praises on this thread before. Scammers plenty here so if anyone doubts your authenticity it's not entirely the persons fault because you gave room for that, protect your reputation if not for anything for the sake of money121 that has always had your back.

3 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Osas187: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2021
Supreme145:

Madam this is unnecessary, like money121 already said, next time come out plain if you want to help someone not making it look like deceit. The siege mentality is uncalled for neither is the fragrant display of alerts from money121 like you're rubbing it on the faces of your doubters. I've personally sang your praises on this thread before. Scammers plenty here so if anyone doubts its your authenticity it's not entirely the persons fault.
Seconded
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 12:23am On Dec 21, 2021
Supreme145:

Madam this is unnecessary, like money121 already said, next time come out plain if you want to help someone not making it look like deceit. The siege mentality is uncalled for neither is the fragrant display of alerts from money121 like you're rubbing it on the faces of your doubters. I've personally sang your praises on this thread before. Scammers plenty here so if anyone doubts its your authenticity it's not entirely the persons fault.
Thanks my brother.. how studies?
Hope all is well
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Supreme145(m): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2021
money121:

Thanks my brother.. how studies?
Hope all is well
I'm done now boss, currently job hunting. Thanks for your concern sir

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 12:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Supreme145:

I'm done now boss, currently job hunting. Thanks for your concern sir
Iyanu ma Zeh
Best of Luck
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2021
Supreme145:

Thank you so much for believing in me
YES I will rub it in the face of my haters
It's a do or die competition between me and them which I have just WON courtesy of MONEY121

Haters went to the extent of sending anonymous mail, sending link of a dead thread, sending screenshot just to disqualify me
They won that day and they were rejoicing they had won today before their goal was cancelled for offside grin grin

He who laughs last laughs best

Mo ri eyin ota
Mo ri eyin odi
Ma gbeyin ma gbeyin ni opa n dun
Igba Oko, igba ada won gbogun
Won ni awon fe ri eyin oke
Oke o je
Oke o the mu
Oke ri eyin gbogbo won

Mo ri eyin awon ota mi
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Lemonadewifey: 12:47am On Dec 21, 2021
MummyMalik:

It's a do or die competition between me and them which I have just WON courtesy of MONEY121

Haters went to the extent of sending anonymous mail, sending link of a dead thread, sending screenshot just to disqualify me
They won that day and they were rejoicing they had won today before their goal was cancelled for offside grin grin

Mo ri eyin ota
Mo ri eyin odi
Oke o je
Oke o the mu
Oke ri eyin gbogbo won

Mo ri eyin awon ota mi

With what you just posted, it's as looking as if you're iyazainab because you said they sent link to disqualify you the last time and this time.
Iyazainab is the only one who contested while mummymalik got the contract through verification
No one is saying you shouldn't ask for help sincerely but "if" you're truly using two different monickers, it wouldn't be fair on people who believe in you and trust you.
Just so you know, it's not every time he who laughs last, laughs best.
I come in peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 12:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Congratulations, madam. I hope this money brings you joy.

Firstly, I want to state that all your comments after your cash award wasn't necessary. For next time sake, explain yourself and defend your cause. A clear conscience laughs at false accusations.

Reputation matters enough. To your benefactor, you are real, but to some the odds were against your ingenuity. I would suggest you clear every outstanding you have. Build a good reputation. Not just for here alone, but for the great future ahead of you.

Your comments are immature and in attempt to rub it on the faces of those that probe you, you indirectly mocked the same man that offered you help.

Snowland was transparent and accountable to the last stage, but you weren't. You couldn't defend your cause. We saw you glimpse immediately you were credited. It clearly shows something, I won't accuse you of.

You typed, the cash award will be live on zoom. How come there is another cash award when the credit alert has already entered.

I am aware you are older than me if we go by your supposed picture. But I will reiterate you act like a woman full of wisdom.

Lastly, I won't bored you with another crusade sermon, but I want you to act mature in how you comment.

Thank you and enjoy your money. I pray for growth in your business.

MummyMalik:
To some it's deceit
To MONEY121 It's a reward of my honesty

To some it is deception and lies, To MONEY121 It's empowerment

Sir you are more than a family to us

She will start something. With this you have removed poverty from her

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 12:50am On Dec 21, 2021
Lemonadewifey:

With what you just posted, it's as looking as if you're iyazainab because you said they sent link to disqualify you the last time and this time.
Iyazainab is the only one who contested while mummymalik got the contract through verification
No one is saying you shouldn't ask for help sincerely but "if" you're truly using two different monickers, it wouldn't be fair on people who believe in you and trust you.
Just so you know, it's not every time he who laughs last, laughs best.
I come in peace.

Lol
You need to be explained to
That will be done today
Anticipate
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 12:51am On Dec 21, 2021
isaiah4life:

Firstly, I want to state that all your comments after your cash award wasn't necessary. For next time sake, explain yourself and defend your cause. A clear conscience laughs at false accusations.

Reputation matters enough. To your benefactor, you are real, but to some the odds were against your ingenuity. I would suggest you clear every outstanding you have. Build a good reputation. Not just for here alone, but for the great future ahead of you.

Your comments are immature and in attempt to rub it on the faces of those that probe you, you indirectly mocked the same man that offered you help.

Snowland was transparency and accountable to the last stage, but you weren't. You couldn't defend your cause. We saw you glimpse immediately you were credited. It clearly shows something, I won't accuse you of.

You typed, the cash award will be live on zoom. How come there is another cash award when the credit alert has already entered.

I am aware you are older than me if we go by your supposed picture. But I will reiterate you act like a woman full of wisdom.

Lastly, I won't bored you with another crusade sermon, but I want you to act mature in how you comment.

Thank you and enjoy your money. I pray for growth in your business.

Everything will be made clear to you today

Anticipate sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Lemonadewifey: 12:53am On Dec 21, 2021
MummyMalik:

Lol
You need to be explained to
That will be done today
Anticipate
Lol no wahala.
Nothing spoils ones reputation quickly like a bad name that's why money121 asked you to explain as this is a faceless forum with lots of scammers.
It's best you try to clear yourself for posterity sake.

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Lemonadewifey: 12:56am On Dec 21, 2021
isaiah4life:

. We saw you glimpse immediately you were credited. It clearly shows something, I won't accuse you of.

Aptly said
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 12:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Snowland is my benefactor
ALMIGHTY GOD in his infinite mercy will continue to bless him
He will always be a blessing
He has been doing giveaway despite being unappreciated yet he remain resolute
I am grateful for the trust he has in me
Of all the three plans, I was the first he credited
@snowland, GOD will bless you abundantly
Haters came from backdoor to poison his mind
I'm happy MONEY121 did a great deal of job to clear that

Everything that transpired will be made clear today

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2021
Why laugh last when you can laugh always.

Ma, you should have used this platform to clear your name from all allegations. You still failed to do so.

Next time someone want to help you, this might stand against you. I would suggest you address all issues plainly here.

So that you will have a clean slate.

MummyMalik:

Mo ri eyin ota
Mo ri eyin odi
Oke o je
Oke o the mu
Oke ri eyin gbogbo won

Mo ri eyin awon ota mi

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 1:07am On Dec 21, 2021
You didn't win. iyazainab won. Iyazainab was the one money121 gifted.

Why are you rubing it on haters faces when the person that should be doing the needful should have been iyazainab.

Don't you think you are shooting yourself on the leg.

From the way you commenting, one will begin to think otherwise. But let me not give in to assumptions.

MummyMalik:

Mo ri eyin ota
Mo ri eyin odi
Oke o je
Oke o the mu
Oke ri eyin gbogbo won

Mo ri eyin awon ota mi

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 1:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Like I said earlier, only the smart minds will be able to decipher what exactly is happening and I'm glad there are smart people to see it. Nuff said. I look beyond the tantrums..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 1:30am On Dec 21, 2021
To boss snowland. I want to tell you plainly, sir, that you are a good man. You are full of wisdom, mature, accountable, transparent and intelligent.

Thank God, I didn't win any of your giveaways before some people will think I am stating the obvious because you whet my appetite.

You have shown great courage and acted in a way worthy of emulation.

I got to know about you, when you opened a thread where you typed, " you weren't helping any Nigerian again." I now see for myself reasons.

Thank you for looking beyond what some people typed and how they acted. You are a good man.

May God bless you for everything. This kind gestures won't go unrewarded. Not just in time, also in eternity to come. You are a great man. Keep it up, sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply)

Please, I Need Tips For My Marriage Introduction Ceremony / Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo / What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.