Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (27859 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

Sir, We all trust your judgment and you have done well...
Pls kindly forget abt this.. The mission of the thread has been fulfilled... God bless you more....
I think the thread should be closed....

Snowland si nmun eye bo lapo. But right now, I'm on night duty. Na now him own day just break

5 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Spherical77(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

This is where u messed up. Don't let me take it up with you..... Leave Yoruba or no Yoruba out of these..

God bless you
What gave you the impression that the person you mentioned is not Yoruba? If you go through the thread you would understand that he's also a Yoruba guy who speaks nothing but the truth. There are other tribes on this platform who had been helped by their fellow tribes men/women yet they never go round the platform speaking their native language eulogizing them.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by NoToPile: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Spherical77:
What gave you the impression that the person you mentioned is not Yoruba? If you go through the thread you would understand that he's also a Yoruba guy who speaks nothing but the truth. There are other tribes on this platform who had been helped by their fellow tribes men/women yet they never go round the platform speaking their native language eulogizing them.

So because one yoruba person is going around eulogizing a giver it means all Yoruba people who have received help on this thread and the others go about eulogizing them.

How many other Yoruba people have you seen eulogizing their Yoruba givers, at least I know snowland and money121 are yoruba and they have also helped some yoruba people and I have not seen any other one eulogizing them or other givers for that matter.

Address issues personally without giving ethnic coloration to it.

You said it's the guy spoke truth and you are wrong, him being Yoruba doesn't make him right.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by DenreleDave(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2021
Spherical77:

Eulogizing anyone in the native tongue they understand is not a problem.. So far the communicators understand each other...
Something you don't know, Yorubas never hide our identities anywhere we go... We bear our Yoruba names and don't change it for one foreign name, we speak our language whenever we see our brothers and sisters and we are proud of it..

We are Yorubas and we will never hide our identity. Mind you, I know he is Yoruba....

What I am against is that, no be only Yoruba dey do dis, anyone can do it.... I have seen igbós communicate here and I don't understand of which I gat no problem with it... As long as they understand each other, den is fine...
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by DenreleDave(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2021
NoToPile:

So because one yoruba person is going around eulogizing a giver it means all Yoruba people who have received help on this thread and the others go about eulogizing them.

How many other Yoruba people have you seen eulogizing their Yoruba givers, at least I know snowland and money121 are yoruba and they have also helped some yoruba people and I have not seen any other one eulogizing them or other givers for that matter.

Address issues personally without giving ethnic coloration to it.

You said it's the guy spoke truth and you are wrong, him being Yoruba doesn't make him right.

Thank u very much for the bolded.... This issue can be addressed without involving tribe.. That is what I am trying to correct the other guy B4 spherical came in...
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2021
Take a chill pill guys. Let focus on snowland handsome son. grin

That pikin fine no be small.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by NoToPile: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

Thank u very much for the bolded.... This issue can be addressed without involving tribe.. That is what I am trying to correct the other guy B4 spherical came in...

It's going that lane already, every thing is almost always tribalized on NL.

Nawa.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by achaemeka(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2021
Money121 good morning sir.

I am a student in one of this eastern state and my mom live in the south-south region,I don't have money to back home and I don't have money and food to sustain myself till january 10th.

Please help me out,I can drop my number lets chat and video call on whatsapp.

I need like 5k to go back home.

But 10k can sustain me till january.

@Snowland good morning sir you can help me too.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Osas187: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2021
snowland:

Snowland si nmun eye bo lapo. But right now, I'm on night duty. Na now him own day just break
Cute !
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2021
Yeah you're right.she has cleared herself fully.
DenreleDave:

I think it's enough now.......
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2021
snowland:

Apon bepo re
Eyin menu gun
Ibadi aran
Omo to yo l'okeere ti gbogbo omoge yo owo ose
Won ni temi ni yio gba, temi ni yio mu

The handsomeness is inborn
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2021
ahnie:
Yeah you're right.she has cleared herself fully.

Ahnie
Thank you so much ma
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Wow
Wow
Wow
I have nothing else to say

Hmmmmmmm

To Mr Snowland
Your wisdom ehn is like dat of Solomon. May God continue to grant all your heart desires. You and your Family will never know lack IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

Ohhhhhhhhh... The picture is clear now.....

Thank you for your transparency... No wonder Ceo money121 trust you so much...

May God help Iya zainab óò, the innocent woman who changed her faith and still experience the problem Dt made her previous marriage failed.. Obviously change of faith wasn't necessary..

MummyMalik, I think Iya zainab needs to be independent fully now... She can be a single mother and be doing well... She doesn't need your brother.. You are a woman too, u understand how she is been treated....

I think the discrepancies have been cleared now...

She is now fully independent
Thank you for your understanding
I appreciate how you stood strongly by her

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
Take a chill pill guys. Let focus on snowland handsome son. grin

That pikin fine no be small.

Lol...nooo. Let's focus on the thread. I just needed to distract from the ethnic tone that the thread was degrading into but I didn't have much leeway to post something meaningful at that time. Only thing I could do was take a quick pic and post..

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 8:19am On Dec 21, 2021
snowland:

Lol...nooo. Let's focus on the thread. I just needed to distract from the ethnic tone that the thread was degrading to but I did have much leeway to post something meaningful at that time. Only thing I could do was take a quick pic and post..
Male or female?
If is female let me pay her bride price ooo my handsome bobo dey available grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2021
money121:

Male or female?
If is female let me pay her bride price ooo my handsome bobo dey available grin grin grin

Awa Iya Oko re

A ma Ile pon oti
A ma fi Ona ro oka
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Snowland
I am sorry anyway I have been rude to you
E ma binu sir

Agba lo ma n gba

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2021
snowland:

Lol...nooo. Let's focus on the thread. I just needed to distract from the ethnic tone that the thread was degrading into but I didn't have much leeway to post something meaningful at that time. Only thing I could do was take a quick pic and post..

Snowland

E Ma binu

Agba ti ko binu ni Omo re n po

I will keep updating pictures here sir to let you know how good I will use your gift

Thank you sir for opening this thread

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by achaemeka(m): 8:38am On Dec 21, 2021
Money121,Snowland abeg make una reason my matter,I am serious.

I will video chat you if you want .
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MMotimo: 8:48am On Dec 21, 2021
IyaZainab:

I opened this account basically because of the woman in question IyaZainab
She does not even have an android phone as she is unable to afford one presently
Yes to say the truth, the first account I posted on Saturday bears Olatunde Rosheedat Olamide
That account number is for Mummymalik, who I opened the nairaland account for raise help
On realising I have typed Olatunde Rosheedat (Mummymalik) account details instead of ojo maria (Iya Zainab) account details I modified the post immediately

All what I post is with her consent as we were together that Saturday

I'm so sorry for lies

Iya Zainab is ojo maria yewande
Mummymalik is Olatunde Rosheedat Olamide

I am so sorry sir

https://www.nairaland.com/6855799/closed/1#107751840

The real question is who is this person that opened accounts for the 2 monikers?
There are any number of economically disadvantaged people who would be willing to act as “straws “ for a token and pose for photos so photos do not necessarily confirm the identity of the person posting for both female monikers.

This 3rd person appears to be the main player behind the drama and is likely the person to whom all monies end up with before giving anyone else a cut for their stories and photos. The English vocabulary of both female monikers does not in any way match the 2 women pictured above.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2021
You just typed my mind, sir. I was just wondering. But some people said I was raising dust when the issue has died down.

I was not cleared enough, but since I am not the one disbursing the cash, who am I mine to probe.

If I go further, they will come for my neck.

MMotimo:

The real question is who is this person this opened accounts for the 2 monikers
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by bigjackass: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2021
MMotimo:

The real question is who is this person that opened accounts for the 2 monikers?
There are any number of economically disadvantaged people who would be willing to act as “straws “ for a token and pose for photos so photos do not necessarily confirm the identity of the person posting for both female monikers.

This 3rd person appears to be the main player behind the drama. The English vocabulary does not in any way match the 2 women pictured above.
All I can say is grin grin
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2021
God bless MALIGNANTGuest, he brilliantly probed her and she attested to it.

The person behind the keyboard is who I want to know.

MMotimo:

This 3rd person appears to be the main player behind the drama. The English vocabulary does not in any way match the 2 women pictured above.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by seankafor(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2021
snowland:

Omo what a joy to behold cheesy
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by bigjackass: 9:13am On Dec 21, 2021
The person handling the accounts of those women has been using the money received from moneyI21 exactly as instructed so that shows they are not a scammer at least. I think even the account of agbecasava might be handled by his son but the important thing is that he is not a scammer.
isaiah4life:
God bless MALIGNANTGuest, he brilliantly probed her and she attested to it.

The person behind the keyboard is who I want to know.

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 9:29am On Dec 21, 2021
Haba! I am not saying she's a scammer. I don't even believe she's one. But my issue is the person behind the scene should identify him/herself.

If the person do, it will be crystal clear and these accusations will die down. I don't like the way she missed snowland grant even though she was credited by money121. In a time like this, she needs all the support one can give. It's even because I am presently cash trapped or not no matter how small I have, I would have supported her. But things aren't that rosy with me now.

I read through MALIGNANTGuest chats and found her replies that gave me some concerns.

Getting this money or not is not my problem. I just want her to clear herself well for future reference.

bigjackass:
The person handling the accounts of those women has been using the money received from moneyI21 exactly as instructed so that shows they are not a scammer at least. I think even the account of agbecasava might be handled by his son but the important thing is that he is not a scammer.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2021
bigjackass:
God bless you my brother
That's the most important thing
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MMotimo: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
Haba! I am not saying she's a scammer. I don't even believe she's one. But my issue is the person behind the scene should identify him/herself.

If the person do, it will be crystal clear and these accusations will die down. I don't like the way she missed snowland grant even though she was credited by money121. In a time like this, she needs all the support one can give. It's even because I am presently cash trapped or not no matter how small I have, I would have supported her. But things aren't that rosy with me now.

I read through MALIGNANTGuest chats and found her replies that gave me some concerns.

Getting this money or not is not my problem. I just want her to clear herself well for future reference.

Do NOT allow yourself to be put on the defensive. We’ve each been blessed with a brain, it’s up to each person to create their own version of logic.

5 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Okay, ma'am. Note taken. But I will still stand by my request.

I want them to reveal the person behind the scenes. If they can't, I will posit that she's one.

Because the odds are against her.

MMotimo:

Do NOT allow yourself to be put on the defensive. We’ve each been blessed with a brain, it’s up to each person to create their own version of logic.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2021
isaiah4life:
Okay, ma'am. Note taken. But I will still stand by my request.

I want them to reveal the person behind the scenes. If they can't, I will posit that she's one.

Because the odds are against her.

wow you are so bold
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

I hope u r not indirectly accusing the Op of this thread... And what's the need for all these?

Mummy Malik... Ki Lo sele Mami?

Gbogbo eleyi ko need má

Who else do you think it's meant for ?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Woman To Shout At Her Husband? / How Marriage Has Become A Luxury In Nigeria / Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.