Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Married To A Playboy (18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married To A Playboy (18+ (1292 Views)

Diary Of A Playboy / Why I Decided To Be A Playboy / Playboy Founder, Hugh Hefner Dies At 91(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married To A Playboy (18+ by CoolBlinks: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Married To A Playboy (18+)

[ Unexpected Love]

~Story By Bakare .A. Fatimah~

[Faith Isabella]

~ Prologue~

Meet Xavier Dynamite

Xavier is a cute, rich , sexy and brilliant Hot cake in all of America .. Everyone knows him as the young handsome playboy .

Although he is a playboy , he is also brilliant and good with business tactics .

He tackles business like a game and wins .. Most people wonders how he does it .

He could sleep with five ladies a day and would still go to club at night just for ladies .

He doesn’t really care ….

Meet Riana Salvatore

Riana is a 21 years old hard working lady .. She is very pretty too
Unlike every normal 21 years old girl looking forward to marriage .. All she looks forward to is working her ass off and delivery money to her step mom and biological father everyday .

She wasn’t able to finish college cause her step mom thinks its a waste of money .

She Is nice, carefree and takes life as nothing .

She hardly hold grudges.

So what happens when she gets married to Mr playboy .

How will the two fate collide

Find out in “Married to A play boy”

Episode One [1]

Riana P.O.V

I quickly arranged the cafe as it was almost time to close up . I’m really lucky to have been able to find a job in this cafe cause its really huge

It has a spot for gamers and browsers , another spot for coffee and tea with random snacks

My boss is a man so it was easier to communicate with him and he loves me very much to the extent that he calls me his small wife

Aside that he also let me take home snacks for my step mom and dad which is alot better than having to cook for them again after a long day

I work at three places . I work as a bartender in a club which I really hate cause guys always have their eyes on me

They think I’m actually one of the sluts they come there to find

Before I got the club at 11:30 , I also wash dishes at Mama’s pupa small canteen .. She also pays me extremely well .

I mean I’m suppose to have been a billionaire with all the jobs I do but no instead m as poor as a church rat , and thats because my step mom collects my salary for her care and dad’s care

My dad has a big sore on his right foot , he was suppose to do an operation but there isn’t enough fund so the little I earn goes to his leg medicine and treatment from nurse Clara

“So how is my wife doing ?” Sir Nicholas asked from the space that shows the cafe in the kitchen

I smiled then cleaned the sweat that forms on my forehead
“Im very okay my husband ” I said smiling

Then I sighted a little smudge on his face

I quickly went to him then helped him wiped it off , I Also adjusted his striped shirt

“Now you look good to go my husband ” I said

He smiled then played with my hair

Sir Nicholas is over 40 , I call him dad before but he told me to stop cause he felt old

Just then we heard someone cough from behind

I was a little shocked ,when I saw the person it was a young looking man

He looked so fit , he was probably in his 50s cause of the little Grey he had

He was cute and he looked so filthy rich
The shoe he wore were shiny like actual diamond

Sir Nicholas laughed as he walked to him then they hugged

“Ohhh Noah!!” He said then laughed

They acted like a old time friends

Sir Nicholas looked really happy , sometimes I feel pity for him
His eldest was just four years old when he lost his wife

Since then he had been the one taking care of his children but thats 20 long years ago

His children are even older than me but we are good friends though
Beth, Nathalie and Chloe the youngest

They love me and I love them ..
I left the cafeteria to the Game section

I made sure everything was sparkly clean before resuming to the kitchen …

Noah P.O.V

She is really pretty , I really love the girl. She looks really calm and meek , peaceful and loveing

Nicholas has been my friend since 8the grade . He is a good man thats why I like him , even if I was among the richest man in the world and he could extort money from me cause of our closeness , he never did . He is very hardworking and Jovial thats what I love most about him

I felt tired of the Dynamite riches so I decided to come here to relax .. Nicholas ordered the girl to bring me some coffee which I took politely

She bowed to me then left

“So what’s up with you lately ?” He asked as I sipped the coffee

“Nothing other than my Son Xavier . He has become something else not than ain’t grateful or he doesn’t have a good side , at least he just got the company close to six contract worth millions of dollars and because of this the share holders of Dynamite group and company have decided for him to be the C.E.O but you know he can never be a C.E.O without having a wife they’ll think he is irresponsible” I explained then sipped my tea

Nicholas looked at me with a serious face meaning he is truly concerned about me

“He is irresponsible , he is 25 for God’s sake. He is rich and handsome , very handsome
I think we should arrange a marriage between him and Natalie
We both know they have been friends since they were young ” he suggested

I laughed then sipped the coffee again

“Natalie is just 19 years old Nicholas , xavier is 25 there Is a huge difference moreover she just got into college

Who is that girl?” I asked changing the subject

“Who? That girl?” He asked

“Yes that one Nicholas ” I replied

“Thats my employee . She is a very nice and jovial girl . ” he said smiling at the thought of her

“I can see that. She looks supportive too . I want her for xander ” I said

He looked at me then looked at the girl that was backing us busy cleaning the kitchen

I nodded then sipped my tea

Xavier P.O.V

I slapped her butt as she shook it right in front of my face . Woah such a sexy bitch

“Xavier you promised me 2 million dollars ” she said sweetly as she sat on my lap

She started to romance almost getting me in the mood

“You’re a slut you don’t deserve 2 million ” I said then pushed her off me

She quickly stood up then put one of her hands on her waist
She wore a red sleeveless gown that stops at her lap with a black heels and purse

“Xavier you promised ” she said

“Yes and now I’m breaking it . I don’t deal with cheap slut trying to look high in front of me

I don’t do public toilet I’m sorry” I said

She walked to me

“Fine ! You caught me I’m a fucking slut but isn’t having sex all you need
Just Bleep me and give me my money” she mouthed

“I don’t do public toilet slut . Get out !!” I yelled

She quickly took her purse then left
I poured myself a glass of red wine then stood up

The hotel room is really big
Its made of mostly glass which also has a great view of the compound

I wore a ash sport trouser that stops right at my butt revealing my black boxer

I was shirtless , I had tattoo all over my chest . I’m a typical bad boy and I love myself that way

I sipped the wine . Just then my phone rang , I picked up cause its NY dad

“Hey xavier’s pop ” I said

He laughed at the other end
He keeps doing that even if I’ve been calling him “xavier’s pop ” my whole life

“Xavier I need you in L.A like right now” he said sound in serious

“Dad I’m just in calabasas I’ll be right in LA by tomorrow ” I replied

“Expecting son” he said then ended the call

I wonder what he wants from me now . I said then dropped the glass of wine with this I went to the bathroom .

Riana P.O.V

I took off my apron after I was done in the kitchen , just then I felt a hand around my waist

I was a little scared cause the hands was a little cold .. I know I wasn’t expecting anyone around here

I turned around slowly just to see…

Hold on guys
Who is trying to seduce my Riana bayii
What do you think about xavier ?
What do you think about Nicholas
And Noah ….?
Click on the link below to read episode 2
https://coolstories22.com.ng/married-to-a-play-boy-episode-2/
Re: Married To A Playboy (18+ by CoolBlinks: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2022
morning tea story to read this great day
Re: Married To A Playboy (18+ by CoolBlinks: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
please read this wonderful Story
Re: Married To A Playboy (18+ by CoolBlinks: 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
interesting Sunday story

(1) (Reply)

Women:why Una Dey Do Yanga? / Why Don't Nigerian Cheerleaders Do Back Flip / Bbnaija: Video Of Deji And Chichi $*x Clip In Bed And Toilet Breaks The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.