Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) (39036 Views)

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video / FG Certifies Anambra International Airport (Video, Photos) / 15 Giant Snails From Nigeria Seized At US Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ANSMEDIA: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Abeokuta
PYxc

Abeokuta is not fit to be a state capital. The town should be demolished and be rebuilt. This is an embarrassment to Ogun state and yorubas at large

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDCVOaIX4I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

Abeokuta is not fit to be a state capital. The town should be demolished and be rebuilt. This is an embarrassment to Ogun state and yorubas at large

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDCVOaIX4I

Do you have sense at all? You are showing me a tourist area that brings revenue to the city and you are advising it should be demolished.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
forgiveness:

Abeokuta vs Onitsha .....Abeokuta more developed

Nnewi vs Sango Ota ....... Sango Ota is more developed

Awka vs Arepo ...... Arepo is more developed

I have not mentioned Ijebu-Ode, Sagamu, Mowe Ibafo etc
[/s]
U forgot to mention Iragbiji, Ibarakpa, Okitikpukpa, Iseyin, Ogbomosho and Ijebu-Ode as cities in SouthWest grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ANSMEDIA: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Do you have sense at all? You are showing me a tourist area that brings revenue to the city and you are advising it should be demolished.

I showed you Abeokuta, it is a village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
U forgot to mention Iragbiji, Ibarakpa, Okitikpukpa, Iseyin, Ogbomosho and Ijebu-Ode as cities in SouthWest grin grin grin

Ogun State is far more developed than Anambra. Facto

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Yes. Pull down the brown roof structures for modern one to take place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

I showed you Abeokuta, it is a village

So, where is this? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=patQHtpPYxc
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by ANSMEDIA: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2021
forgiveness:

Ogun State is far more developed than Anambra. Facto

You are just saying it to feel good but in reality Abeokuta is still in stone age. It is an insult to compare it to anywhere in Anambra. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2021
slimfit1:

What are you talking about? Do you even know the size of Texas? Texas alone is the whole Nigeria quiet next time if you want to insult some state do it intelligently.

Texas has over 700 airports.
Confirm

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2021
post=108330020:

See the nonsense in state grin grin compare both
Bitter and jealous minds from waste
IF you are not a fool. How can sensible human being be comparing airport that was built before you were born to the new warehouse in Anambra...
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by zomby(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Now that this airport has been completed and delivered May be the hammer heads will let us rest.
One Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by COMPAQ(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Nigeria is about 1.4 times bigger than Texas.
Texas is approximately 678,052 sq km, while Nigeria is approximately 923,768 sq km, making Nigeria 36% larger than Texas. Meanwhile, the population of Texas is ~25.1 million people (188.9 million more people live in Nigeria).

Funny enough on Google maps, they look roughly the same size

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
adelaja70:

IF you are not a fool. How can sensible human being be comparing airport that was built before you were born to the new warehouse in Anambra...
[/s]

Liar. Ibadan motorpark airport was rebuilt just by Buhari not long ago. Look at the nonsense motorpark airport you are comparing to the worldclass international airport in Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by greenprince(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:
How does the room concern you? Why not show us the one in your state let's compare

This is why your governor enjoys the lifestyle of a president in Europe while your quality of life isn't comparable to that of a dog in Copenhagen
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
adelaja70:

Akure airport was built 1986, I'm not your mate, if you are not a big fool you suppose to know that your incompetent leaders by now suppose to upgrade the airport to 21st airport not a pig house you guys call airport.
This is 21st century Anambra airport

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
adelaja70:

This is 21st century Airport built by state governor not federal project

Standard airport in all ramification

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by COMPAQ(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
newswires:
This is the VIP lounge of the Anambra international airport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwUWUQP7Fjo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf5yv5D8420

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cfgfMZlt18

This RUBBISH is VIP lounge!!!!?? Have these guys travelled at all to see lounge!! In fact one doesn't even need to travel out. Just compare the lounges at departure wings of MMIA (and these are still substandard o) to this rubbish!!
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tomek09:

Yes. Pull down the brown roof structures for modern one to take place.

Modern ones like this?

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Exkandayee:

People that gave you likes are just ignorant like, only California is the bigger than Nigeria,and yes Nigeria suppose get airports in every States,no deh cap like in imbe...I no wan complete,make e no like say I deh insult,peace

I'm not looking for likes if you don't have economic activities going on airports are a waste of money why can't you understand that? Have you maintained the few you have you think building and maintaining is a joke please think carefully.

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Can we now compare my governor and your governor based on projects executed in their respective states?

[s]
greenprince:

This is why your governor enjoys the lifestyle of a president in Europe while your quality of life isn't comparable to that of a dog in Copenhagen
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Germi9: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
There is nothing important in that common room they called vip,especially the dull tiles they used on the floor damn!!!
Hire me and get the best quality in your homes and offices

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
ANSMEDIA:

You are just saying it to feel good but in reality Abeokuta is still in stone age. It is an insult to compare it to anywhere in Anambra. cheesy

I have been to Onitsha, Nnewi, Amichi, Oko, Ekwulobia etc that’s why I can tell you Ogun state is far more developed than Anambra State in all ramifications.

3 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by forgiveness: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
post=108347128:

Only a dumb mind will be comparing Awka to any state in Southwest outside Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKPlVXe5JbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EogCqzwQDh0

Stop deluding yourself..

Oshogbo is more developed than Awka.

3 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Hahaha monkey stop embarrassing yourself. See the akure international airport lounge. Clown

Lol 3rd worlds standards. Both lounges suck.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
Blue3k:

3rd worlds standards. Both lounges suck.
[/s]

Hahaha monkey stop embarrassing yourself. See the akure international airport lounge. Clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Blue3k(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Lol Anambra lounge is 3rd world come to the first world and see what money can buy loser.

2 Likes

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by InternalAuditor: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
Blue3k:

Lol Anambra lounge is 3rd world come to the first world and see what money can buy loser.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by pek(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Only Lagos and Abuja can function without FG money.

Drop your source to prove me wrong.
We are not arguing so no need to prove you right or wrong. I am surprised you said that. Port Harcourt airport is more viable than Akure, Ilorin and Kaduna. I was just surprised you didn't add them. In fact, Akure and Ilorin are mostly only used during hajj.

1 Like

Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Ekpeitit(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tomek09:

Shey you forget to chop ur dog meat yesterday abi?? So na Akwa Ibom househelp abi gateman economy we use build our Anambra Airport abi. U need serious mental evaluation.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Ekpeitit(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
See how uneducated you are?
Where does your monthly allocation come from?
Illiterate spare parts dealer.
Otu nne gi de smell.
Re: VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
pek:
We are not arguing so no need to prove you right or wrong. I am surprised you said that. Port Harcourt airport is more viable than Akure, Ilorin and Kaduna. I was just surprised you didn't add them. In fact, Akure and Ilorin are mostly only used during hajj.
Nah why I put etc nah.

I said only two(Lagos and Abuja) can function without FG funds. I just pick one from each Geopolitical Region and also added etcetera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Passengers Sitting On Top Of An Overcrowded Train In Agege, Lagos. / Ibeno Beach: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.