Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) (48409 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by osazsky(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Banga for sure..
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Clinghton: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
I haven't eaten banga soup, so I would need to taste it first before making my decision.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Babastrong(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
No special food, no special soup. I eat anything eatable. Just make sure it is done under hygenic conditions..
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Anndrew(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
I don't think,there is any one I will remove...this are my best soup..I die here

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Probz(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Adadioranma79:
What's the difference between Banga and ofe akwu? Fyi, the ofe akwu you use for rice is the lighter version of a real banga soup. Real Deltans can confirm this

That’s it. And in contrast to banga soup proper, Igbos use nchaunwu (scent leaves) and the like for ofe akwu, not crushed bitterleaves (and, of course, no periwinkles go in ofe akwu, either). That’s it.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by tziz(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:
I hate okro soup and I pray my future husband hate it too

Hope my future husband love this for morning food cos I love it too
I hate okra with passion.

Marry me... wink
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Drogunov: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:
This is a very serious decision but I will close my eyes and painfully remove the Egusi soup.

What about you?

NOPE! Ain't leaving any. When craze no de worry me.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ogbono ho one side. The rest na pounded yam
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Egusi is my favorite soup. So, it stays.

I hate anything that draws. So, I hate okra and ogbono soups.

I have never tasted banga.

If it is a must that I eliminate one, I would eliminate ogbono soup.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Skyonebaba: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ogbono out
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Xantel(f): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ogbono
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Bluetooth777(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:

grin it doesn't sounds weird to me because I don't discriminate women breasts... But I have never suck or even touch a saggy boobs embarassed
I can't even imagine how it gonna feel...

And for the lactating... I really can't... because normally the milk ain't sweat atall...
And finally I noticed saggy breasts comes with large nipples... I don't really fancy big ones until I'm married so I will gladly accept it...

So I really respect you saggy boobs fantasy
But let me guess... You can only find one from a single mother or 40s above right?

Bro u're missing lol they're so sweet. They got a perfect large nipples... Try find one and you'll thank me later let's welcome u to shaggy bress lovers geng. Angle that BBN girl got a shaggy breasts and she's still in her 20s I've many of them like that. I have one Bella if u stay around ikeja she's young and she got a very nice sexy shaggy bress I dey serious. Bills on me don't worry
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Oceanblaze(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
I won't delete anyone...ona dey crase,instead I go delete you.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by sweetMichael(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Egusi soup..

I just hate it for no reason.

Now give me something like the picture below with Pounded/poundo yam we will forever be friends
even me
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Grandkay21(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Okro soup is last thing I will ever test , and fish those two are totally cancelled
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by phr0nesis(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Parisian:
I don't like egusi, oya coman beat me tongue
Your address. Me and my guys will like to visit

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Igbunu4: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
I hate Okro soup
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by middlebelter(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Your question is annoying me. I can't remove any because ea h onevof them keeps me salivating. Although from experience when I eat okra as someone who has suffered ulcer, my system reacts badly. Nevertheless, I can't look away completely. All of the soups are good for health.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by bewla(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
I will remove ogobno slimy discharge
Banga,okra and egusi anyday and Banga twice on Thursday
Wtf man.. cool cool
I declare you a winner
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:
This is a very serious decision but I will close my eyes and painfully remove the Egusi soup.

What about you?

ogbono gotta go
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by IjebuWarrior: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Oovi5:
Ogbono!

Dis girl fine sha... grin
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by BoosBae(f): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Adadioranma79:
What's the difference between Banga and ofe akwu? Fyi, the ofe akwu you use for rice is the lighter version of a real banga soup. Real Deltans can confirm this

Hmmmm, I've tasted both, they're very different. Deltans use different spices to make Banga, but ofe akwu is light and just there. Even the aroma isn't same. smiley
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by 1F30M4(f): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tough one. Ogbono will go cos I'm not one who loves swallow. Can't be struggling to get a spoonful of rice into my mouth with my right hand and doing tai chi with my left else everywhere will get messy but if na swallow I no go mind at all. I no fit calm down for rice.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
vannessa7:

No, it reduces fertility, check your facts, google it

Ignorance is bad they say. Okra has been used in Jamaica since the beginning of time for improving sexual health.

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Okra soup is the most useless soup in the world.

...secondus sorry seconded!
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mercychen:
Banga. Not because I don't like it. I'm just not a big fan. So I hardly cook it

The other three are a staple for me.

...you’re sure it’s not because of the same reason your gender hates to cook moi moi?
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by kakamega(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
I delete Banga soup.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by heartbeat84: 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
the banga soup goes out
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
KefeeBRIGHT91:

...you’re sure it’s not because of the same reason your gender hates to cook moi moi?

Hahahahaaaa.. it is, some how cool
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Slimwhyt(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
Okra, without thinking twice
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Slimwhyt(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=KillIgbohoN0W post=108344285]Okra soup is the most useless soup in the world.[/quote

God bless you
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by deavicky(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Egusi soup..

I just hate it for no reason.

Now give me something like the picture below with Pounded/poundo yam we will forever be friends
I'm sure you haven't tested a well made egusi soup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me / Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.