Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,765 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) (48890 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by deavicky(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
I will remove ogobno slimy discharge
Banga,okra and egusi anyday and Banga twice on Thursday
Wtf man.. cool cool
my nigga
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Toks2008(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
suratwo62:

If you no know sometin no spoil am. Even Sha Rukh Kahn, Priyinka Choprice, Salman Khan and many Indians dey chop rice with okro.
You are an Alien.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by emekamatthew976: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
I WILL REMOVE YOU DAT POST IT DON'T YOU KNOW THOSE SOUP ARE INEVITABLE NA ALL MAN FAVORITE IF U DESPISE ANY OF THOSE DELICIOUS DAT YOUR PALAVA

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Styluss: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
TempUser:

Who be dis one? Did I quote u?
this is a public forum.. And last I checked... U or anyone of your relatives ain't the owner!!!... So go get a life if you don't know how to maintain interpersonal relationships!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mercychen:

Hahahahaaaa.. it is, some how cool

...I respect a lady with a matured sense of humor. Some other ladies would have taken offense to my initial comment.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
KefeeBRIGHT91:

...I respect a lady with a matured sense of humor. Some other ladies would have taken offense to my initial comment.

We ain't all the same smiley.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mercychen:

We ain't all the same smiley.

...thanks, it means a lot.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
KefeeBRIGHT91:

...thanks, it means a lot.

You're welcome.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by halfbloodprince(m): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Chatflick:
Why can't person just live happily all life long

You can tho. Ibi mindset thing. If for instance, your highest priority is to become the richest man alive, then even if you become as rich as Dangote or Zuckerburg, you’d still be miserable since neither of them are the richest in the world. Find happiness in the simple things you have and then, only then can you achieve more.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Oovi5(f): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

Dis girl fine sha... grin
Thank you

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Even at gunpoint I won't remove okra and ogbono soups because I love draw soup. At times I like eating white rice with banga soup especially fresh catfish banga soup so I would save it......As for egusi I won't think twice before removing it cos the soup dey purge me, e nor dey go down well with my system at all. The only time I manage to eat egusi soup is if it's cooked with bitter leaf or no leaf at all. Ugwu leaf nor dey good for my stomach at all.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by armyofone(m): 12:48am On Dec 10, 2021
None - all the soups are ok.

The palm kernel soup must go if I must make a choice come hell, high water or heaven.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Chatflick(m): 12:54am On Dec 10, 2021
halfbloodprince:

You can tho. Ibi mindset thing. If for instance, your highest priority is to become you richest man alive, then even if you become as rich as Dangote or Zuckerburg, you’d still be miserable since neither of them are the richest in the world. Find happiness in the simple things you have and then, only then can you achieve more.
Thanks for this
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by halfbloodprince(m): 1:29am On Dec 10, 2021
Chatflick:

Thanks for this

Pleasure’s all mine. smiley
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by demzey(m): 1:59am On Dec 10, 2021
BMathew:

Have seen a situation whereby pumpkin was added to okra and still very much palatable. But you see Ogbono, it is no-no for me.

If them like make them add honey, I go just remove all the condiments and obstacles chop, throway the soup

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by ahnie: 3:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Egusi

I hate that soup with passion.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by LaExpert: 5:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:
This is a very serious decision but I will close my eyes and painfully remove the Egusi soup.

What about you?

Banga soup, without thinking about it.

That soup is basically palm oil, I wonder how anyone enjoys it.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by remele2(f): 6:36am On Dec 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Okra soup is the most useless soup in the world.
Until u taste the one i prepared myself, it will be ur best food
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:49am On Dec 10, 2021
remele2:

Until u taste the one i prepared myself, it will be ur best food

Invite me formally, I go come even if na set up.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Abigailgibson(f): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Non of the above....i go chop all of Dem at once

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:
This is a very serious decision but I will close my eyes and painfully remove the Egusi soup.

What about you?

Banga soup
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by vannessa7(f): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Ignorance is bad they say. Okra has been used in Jamaica since the beginning of time for improving sexual health.

Suit yourself
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Bigpapi: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Toks2008:

What about you?

Comot Banga soup
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by KennethEnyi(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Remove that worthless tasteless okoro jare
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by KennethEnyi(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
What’s the name of that useless one Yoruba people eat where they’ll mix garri crayfish panda red oil and onions together and boil it then use eco and moi moi to eat it ?
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by AlmaIganishire: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
I don’t plan on removing anything ��
Meanwhile, do you know you can win 200,000 Naira cash prize and lots of amazing prizes simply by participating in the nescafe buy and win promo with just 70 Naira. See the caption below for T&C

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by aswani(m): 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
Only under threat of death will I remove Egusi. Op, you no try at all.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Organs(m): 12:30am On Dec 11, 2021
Mercychen:

The process it takes and the eitire preparation is what discourages me from cooking it.

Question is, do you know how to cook Banga soup?
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Amicable24: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chloraseptic:

You've been marked..

All my life I've never seen anyone except some members of my family who like combining Ogbono with Okra..

This is the best soup ever for me.

In fact I'm following you now on Nairaland

grin grin grin

That's my best soup too since my childhood days

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Chloraseptic: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2021
Amicable24:

grin grin grin

That's my best soup too since my childhood days

Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Of These Can You Manage Or Comfortably Eat In Public? / See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought / I Bought These Two Rams At 150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.