Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,468 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) (48392 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by haffaze777(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ogbono nah soup?
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Trueyarn(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Afang wasn't in the picture, neither was vegetable, oha or white soup, that means it is a lower league, I'll pass abeg. I no send any of those soups!
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
None!
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by do4luv14(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Creamychic:

Okra is delicious with rice cool

come again okra with rice?

gimme, banga, eguzi, or ogbono anytime any day, especially banga, omo that plate go white pass china white after ah sama am finish

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by tenpipsperday: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Okra soup is the most useless soup in the world.

Why not tell us your mum is a bad cook
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by demzey(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
BMathew:
Without thinking twice, Ogbono is out straight up.

I won't even think 'once' okra and ogbo is out, if only they can add afang to it, my 2022 don stew be that

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by juman(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
I know of egusi soup.
I haven't tasted others.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by nnamdi640: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
I cannot delete any of those soups except you want me to swap and then delete. I will swap with ewedu and then delete that same ewedu.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Depressed101: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:
This is a very serious decision but I will close my eyes and painfully remove the Egusi soup.

What about you?

not ogbono and okro
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by dododawa1: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
samwash:

While another person said it causes quick ejaculation, which one we go believe.
To the main topic, since there's 2 draw soup there, I will delete Okra soup from the list.
Google it.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Organs:

I think you dont know how to cook Banga soup. Its kinda complicated.

The process and preparation is what discourages me from cooking it.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

You should be arrested for crime against food! angry lipsrsealed
it is the op that should be immediately arrested for posting such graphic pictures of delicious soups when he knows many stomach are grumbling and rebellious in this hard times,but that okra soup,hmmm!just hope not to dream about that plate of soup in my sleep tonight

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Organs:

I think you dont know how to cook Banga soup. Its kinda complicated.

The process it takes and the eitire preparation is what discourages me from cooking it.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Yoighaman(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:
This is a very serious decision but I will close my eyes and painfully remove the Egusi soup.

What about you?

Bye Bye to that Banga soup....

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Banga soup.

Pounded yam/santana with any of the other three soups, thrice on Sunday. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by meetgaya: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:

What about you?

I'm confused. May be okoro, may be egusi, may be ogbono, may be Banga and may be may be......... And may be
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by BMathew: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
demzey:

I won't even think 'once' okra and ogbo is out, if only they can add afang to it, my 2022 don stew be that

Have seen a situation whereby pumpkin was added to okra and still very much palatable. But you see Ogbono, it is no-no for me.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by ba2remagaji: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
NONE
Toks2008:

What about you?

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Bluetooth777(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Saggy breasts na fun?
Tell me it's not trending
Be like u never suck better saggy succulent breasts b4. There are many types of breasts but saggy ones are my favorite they're so sweet na all nipples and half of the bress go just enter ur mouth. I get one Bella to give u if u need sweet saggy bress babe if u stay around ikeja grin
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by vannessa7(f): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

You no know wassup.

Okro is very good for your dick. shocked cheesy

No, it reduces fertility, check your facts, google it
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Chloraseptic: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Amicable24:

I love cooking my ogbono soup with okra.. I don't like cooking it alone without okra.. I like okra soup but like it best with ogbono.. so two of them should be one soup for me... That your Banga no get ugu and scent leaf o,add them and it stays. So, Egusi stays and Banga stays too wink wink

You've been marked..

All my life I've never seen anyone except some members of my family who like combining Ogbono with Okra..

This is the best soup ever for me.

In fact I'm following you now on Nairaland
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Kinematics: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
BMathew:
Without thinking twice, Ogbono is out straight up.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by vannessa7(f): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
tenpipsperday:

Why not tell us your mum is a bad cook

Mannerless
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Majesty33(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
To be candid, I can't remove anyone.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Burgerlomo: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
U whining me right? Delete what? With all that orisirisi right?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Greenlight123: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
I be all wealther I no get choice but all na my choice
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by BigDawsNet: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bluetooth777:
Be like u never suck better saggy succulent breasts b4. There are many types of breasts but saggy ones are my favorite they're so sweet na all nipples and half of the bress go just enter ur mouth. I get one Bella to give u if u need sweet saggy bress babe if u stay around ikeja grin

grin it doesn't sounds weird to me because I don't discriminate women breasts... But I have never suck or even touch a saggy boobs embarassed
I can't even imagine how it gonna feel...

And for the lactating... I really can't... because normally the milk ain't sweat atall...
And finally I noticed saggy breasts comes with large nipples... I don't really fancy big ones until I'm married so I will gladly accept it...

So I really respect you saggy boobs fantasy
But let me guess... You can only find one from a single mother or 40s above right?
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by FirmTR(m): 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Your heading nor go well na

Toks2008:

What about you?

Abeg remove okro and leave the rest.
I nor dey joke with banga soup o.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Ezemust: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:
I hate okro soup and I pray my future husband hate it too

Hope my future husband love this for morning food cos I love it too
u are a sport lover.kudos.what club do u support?
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Parisian: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
Heaven is not far from you like this grin
Ekpekus:
Okro soup

Banga soup with cat fish, periwinkle and prawn in a clay pot... mehn... you will understand why Isaac blessed Jacob even when he knew his voice is Jacob's and not Esau grin
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Parisian: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na wa o grin
kovic7:
Any of them that won't make a good combination with snake meat grin grin
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Parisian: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
I don't like egusi, oya coman beat me tongue
phr0nesis:

Anybody who does not like egusi needs to be jailed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me / Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.