Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) (48397 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by BigDawsNet: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bluetooth777:
You be correct guy. u shabi how to enjoy life grin

Saggy breasts na fun?
Tell me it's not trending
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Amicable24: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:
This is a very serious decision but I will close my eyes and painfully remove the Egusi soup.

What about you?

I love cooking my ogbono soup with okra.. I don't like cooking it alone without okra.. I like okra soup but like it best with ogbono.. so two of them should be one soup for me... That your Banga no get ugu and scent leaf o,add them and it stays. So, Egusi stays and Banga stays too wink wink
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by tstx(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Useless Ogbono
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
Egusi soup
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by WoundedLamb: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Banga (simply cause I've never tasted it cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nyanabo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Without thinking once I will delete that okra soup. I hate that soup right from childhood and unto adulthood. Because;
1. As a child anytime I eat it I always mess up myself which leads to mummy beating me for not knowing how to eat. How is it my fault ? undecided

2. It make me visit the toilet frequently because of runny stomach

3. If I must eat it, it has to contain half paint of pepper else I would feel nauseated after eating it.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Judgesledge(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Won't delete any bro, instead I go mix all of them, sweet combo

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by EraseTheDot: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:

Three Igbo dish vs One Minority Dish.
Many saw through it. Like that Igbo meme dude
Keep shut. The only ibo soup there is Ogbona.

modified: I learnt it's called apon in Yoruba. so, it not exclusive to ibos.

-erase the dot
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by mhktaryan: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:
I hate okro soup and I pray my future husband hate it too

Hope my future husband love this for morning food cos I love it too
you're a wife material..
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Kinkybaby: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Banga soup

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
EraseTheDot:

Keep shut. The only ibo soup there is Ogbona.

-erase the dot
[/s]

Another Igbo obsessed person

they eat and drink igbo

truly Igbo is the greatest tribe in Africa

kiss the truth

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Litmus: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Great Nigeria soups, wicked OP angry

If lives depend on it, I'd have to reluctantly delete Okra since Okra and Ogbono serves a similar purpose but Ogbono soup is more uniquely Nigerian, and complex to arrive at, than Okra soup that other nations could mistakenly create due to the common place presence of Okra in the rest of the word.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ogbono is a NO NO
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by 77up(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
obembet:
I hate okro soup and I pray my future husband hate it too

Hope my future husband love this for morning food cos I love it too
Fish sauce and yam kiss Can we get marry already biko,don't worry I will hate okra if we do cheesy

Op I will remove banga without thinking twice, never even eat am before.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Unfollow me and your gbegile Monika angry
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]

they eat and drink igbo

kiss the truth
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by ElasticStone(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:
This is a very serious decision but I will close my eyes and painfully remove the Egusi soup.

What about you?

I can sell my soul for that okro soup
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by sisisioge: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Banga soup.....I haven't had it before....easy to let it go despite looking tantalising

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Unfollow me and your gbegile Monika angry
no
we're stuck together forever kiss

please I'm not gbegile boys ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Bnladan(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Okra soup is the most useless soup in the world.
u will go far in life
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by grandstar(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Egusi soup..

I just hate it for no reason.

Now give me something like the picture below with Pounded/poundo yam we will forever be friends

It might be because it is the most common. You can get it in almost any restaurant when you want to eat swallow. Almost every home cooks egusi.

As for the rest, it all depends on the tribe. You won't find calabar making gbegiri or Yoruba making banga
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by KillIgbohoN0W: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bnladan:
u will go far in life

Amen.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Lovebliss2(f): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
Egusi soup o.
Nothing join us together
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by LollySeaSide: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
I'll delete all of them, then wait patiently in the trash for them to land.
Let me go and check on mama Nssien for her most delicious afang soup like no other.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Egusi soup..

I just hate it for no reason.

Now give me something like the picture below with Pounded/poundo yam we will forever be friends
Do you know that one gram of egusi contains far more protein than one gram of egg? You don't know what u are missing...
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Tzar(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
OKRA!!!
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:

What about you?

Omo na okro O based on what I don't know den say constantly eating of this soup fit bring backwardness. Not sure actually but ever since I heard that shit I stopped eating the soup totally.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by AngelicBeing: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:

What about you?

None, l like all the soups and l will continue eat them forever cheesy
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Bluetooth777(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dagger111:

I dey tell u bro.... All this young babes with big bottle breast, make lactation con still dey. Oh God!!!
Bro u deserve chill two Heineken

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by EraseTheDot: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]

they eat and drink igbo

kiss the truth

Never again in your life quote me.

-erase the dot
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by oliviacute(f): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
I will remove egusi, not that I hate it though I just have to remove one.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Milliozbillz458(m): 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
I don't like Egusi soup for one day.
Toks2008:

What about you?

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
EraseTheDot:

Never again in your life quote me.

-erase the dot
I will

tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me / Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.