Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) (48405 Views)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic) / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by ProphetJeroboam: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Remove Ogbono. Only my mother makes it the way I like it.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by BKayy: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Igboid:

What did they do?
Three Igbo dish vs One Minority Dish.
Many saw through it. Like that Igbo meme dude

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Springboot: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Egusi soup can go forever
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nwaajasa: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
If there is Oha or Onugbu or even Nsara those soups are fourth to seventh choice
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by lanocfoods: 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
Banga can go, never understood the hype, just tons and tons of red oil

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by healthyguy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
I will gladly remove banga soup

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Bmaster(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Egusi soup..

I just hate it for no reason.

Now give me something like the picture below with Pounded/poundo yam we will forever be friends
na your money kill am.

I am now salivating
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Reference(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
All of them.
Nothing healthy looking in that pic.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by angelfallz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Banga, simply because I've not tasted it, so I have no idea if I'll like it better than the others.
Toks2008:
This is a very serious decision but I will close my eyes and painfully remove the Egusi soup.

What about you?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Creamychic:

Okra is delicious with rice cool

Aje...

Help me tell am ooooo cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Johel(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:
This is a very serious decision but I will close my eyes and painfully remove the Egusi soup.

What about you?

Which kind play be this?? angry angry
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by adedayoa2(f): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ogbono
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

You should be arrested for crime against food! angry lipsrsealed

Aje....

you need to try it someday.... not just Okra....but the one with enough spices

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I don't like okra like that, so I will remove it.
I had wanted to mention that I know you'll like okro been a toxic man that you are but decided to free you.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Bigchristo: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:

What about you?

Sorry oo, I can’t remove any soup I enjoyed eating all of them thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Tats(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
I ate Banga soup with fish and periwinkle from a claypot in Warri for the first time in 1997 and my life never remained the same. It was so delicious. I still dream of it grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Adadioranma79(f): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
What's the difference between Banga and ofe akwu? Fyi, the ofe akwu you use for rice is the lighter version of a real banga soup. Real Deltans can confirm this

Probz:
Banga. If I want that kind of taste I’ll chop ofe akwu. I don’t need to have it in soup form with usi.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
EmzyT:

Eh? undecided
Lol, I love banga. But, I just can't let okro and egusi go. It was a really tough decision letting banga go. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by meneski(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Make nobody touch those soup o,. If una no wan die
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Kanyol(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
I remove none.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Victor912(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Egusi
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by pek(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sotland:
Any soup that draws is a No No for me.. So I'm kicking out two soups...Ogbono and Okro
Have you seen why students fail exams even though they feel they did well? You were asked to remove one not two!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Tats(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
I will not want to remove any but if I have to, it would be Ogbono.
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Funkybabee(f): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Banga no be my mother soup

I removed Banga

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Olam09(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ogbona soup bye..
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by aikyg(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Egusi soup..

I just hate it for no reason.

Now give me something like the picture below with Pounded/poundo yam we will forever be friends

Are you normaaal?
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Sotland: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hahahaha.. Yes, the instruction was glaring but my distaste for the two draw soups won't permit to keep to the instruction.. Rules are meant to be bent aren't they? Hahahaha

pek:
Have you seen why students fail exams even though they feel they did well? You were asked to remove one not two!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by omoharry(f): 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
Toks2008:

What about you?

you nor try at all oo! How do you expect me to delete any of these fantastic soup. Well ,as for me, Non of the above .

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by ultimateprof: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2021
One man's soup is another man's poison!
Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Banga!
I don't like that thing at all

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by Chopchopfine: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Egusi I guess. I am not a big fan of egusi.
As for the rest, we die here
Toks2008:

What about you?

Re: Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) by KillAlabi2021(m): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ewedu

Cus I don't want to be a SKULLAR tongue

Like Aphonja boys tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me / Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.