Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin (38052 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by TiglathPILESER: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
stiyke:

So David and Solomon soul have been destroyed in he'll?
are you seeking to know where their souls are or you should careful yours end well?
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
Evercurious:

By their fruits, ye shall know them.. The Pope shld stop playing down on sexual atrocities in the catholic church... The Pope speaks like PAGAN...
[/s]

What sexual atrocities?
How about the atrocities in protestant churches?
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by offiahvictor(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Sex is good. It is part of human existence and part of human life. Religion is the phenomenon that made it look bad. Sex outside marriage is not bad. Religion is a scam!
continue living in foolishness.
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
offiahvictor:
of course he is. pope is overrated here. you carnal files know nothing about God.
[/s]

Even if the Pope is imperfect, he's far better than that hustling beer drinking pastor I quoted.

Only being a Nigerian, I know the type of atrocious thoughts in his oblong skull.
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by offiahvictor(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
kingxsamz:
You need to free yourself from mental slavery if at this age you still believe there's some everlasting furnace somewhere in another realm nobody has seen, where people are being punished for what they did on earth. If you look at it without being emotional or bias, it sounds like some ancient fictional story in some fairy tale novel.
It's only in Christianity that someone will rape and kill a little girl, but will end up in heaven for repenting, while the little girl who was raped and killed will end up in hell for not being a Christian.
you talking trash
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by offiahvictor(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Even if the Pope is imperfect, he's far better than that hustling beer drinking pastor I quoted.

Only being a Nigerian, I know the type of atrocious thoughts in his oblong skull.
God have mercy on you.
Repent and seek God.
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
chymeze:
Please read well! He never said fornication is not a serious sin. He rather said it's not the most serious of sins, meaning it's a serious sin but there are other sins that are more serious which even a lot of us christians tend to overlook. I'm not Catholic neither am I trying to support him but he's absolutely right. The most serious and grievous of sins as alluded to in scriptures is sins of the spirit not the flesh!
Even the statement in bold is a lie. There is no one sin more serious than the other. undecided

According to God's Law, as taught us by Jesus Christ, breaking one of God's Law amounts to breaking all of God's almost 100 commandments as given us by Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The world and everything in it is complicated, the best religion is to have a personal relationship with your creator and embrace humanity
Bro,God bless you for this wonderful statement.
That's why I don't come close to any pastor or whatever. I prefer to study the Bible on my own,understand on my own and pray on my own.
We are our own prophets.
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by justmondris: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
Always read your Bible( 1 Corinthians 6:18)
Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. NIV: Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. ... For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body.
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by Evercurious(f): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

What sexual atrocities?
How about the atrocities in protestant churches?

Oga learn not to worship anyone ... Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith... Go and study the scriptures for yourself and know what it says to you.. This isnt nigeria politics but heavenly race . Okay?

In summary, it is no a matter of what you were told but what the scriptures says.okay? I ll admonish you to ho read about what the bible says about sexual sins and then you ll have your answer and not just what the Pope says
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
headSmasher:
The gOD of Igbo Catholics have spoken, GOD killed Onan for sexual deception, God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for sexual perversion,10 of 12 Solomon kingdoms was handed over to his servant for sexual perversion and marrying of strange women, David son from Bathsheba died, he was chased by Absalom his son sent him away from the throne and slept with his wives on the roof top, David son Amnon raped Tamar, Amnon was killed, destruction came upon Israel all because of David sexual, the only thing that was able to balak to overcome Israel was sexual relationship with the ungodly, sexual sin brought down and consumed Samson, Even various laws of the Bible gave a draconian punishment of death fro sexual sin until CHRIST gave them the room for repentance, even up the now the only reason you can divorce your wife is if she is not a virgin when you marry her.
God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
[s]
Evercurious:

Oga learn not to worship anyone ... Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith... Go and study the scriptures for yourself and know what it says to you.. This isnt nigeria politics but heavenly race . Okay?

In summary, it is no a matter of what you were told but what the scriptures says.okay? I ll admonish you to ho read about what the bible says about sexual sins and then you ll have your answer and not just what the Pope says
[/s]

We were discussing church atrocities not individual shortcomings.

And I say, new generation churches are dirtier than the catholic church.
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by Evercurious(f): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

We were discussing church atrocities not individual shortcomings.

And I say, new generation churches are dirtier than the catholic church.

Oga as I said earlier, this isnt one of your nigeria politics cos its obvious you re so obsessed with that. I said ho read your scriptures and place it side by side what the Pope said of its justified. I just hope you understand .. LET THE BIBLE BE Y0UR STANDARD AND NOT WHAT ANY MAN ( PASTOR, POPE,PRIEST, EVANGELIST ETC ) SAYS OR DOES..
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by GumGum: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Even the statement in bold is a lie. There is no one sin more serious than the other. undecided

According to God's Law, as taught us by Jesus Christ, breaking one of God's Law amounts to breaking all of God's almost 100 commandments as given us by Jesus Christ. undecided

I'll like you to quote the Bible on this.
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by GiantParrot(m): 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
kwasoly:

I don't think you have anything to say else you won't be asking this question.
Let's do small apologetics if you can.

No need sir. You already exposed your ignorance with your earlier post.
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by aspabay(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
mployer:

He shouldn't say the truth because of his status? Bunch of hypocrites.

What's the truth here. Making excuses for a sinning priest?

Telling us hatred and gossip are bigger sin?
Pray tell.

Let no kan deceive you,sin is sin. You told a small lie or you killed millions like Hitler, the punishment is same, hell fire.
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by Don27tiky(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
damosky12:
There is no sin that is not serious. In fact, all sins are the most serious sins. This statement attributed to the pope is suspicious. It's one which subtly approves of sin.

Are you David and Solomon? Did you live in their times and dispensation? Have you walked with God like they did?
go and read the whole article of what he said. Bloggers are just bringing this out now. He said that in February 2019. And what he said doesn’t exactly translate to what they caption here. a sin against the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven. Remember when Jesus said do not fear those who can destroy only the body but fear the one who can destroy both body and soul. The pope was talking about how preachers focus so much on sins of the flesh and preach less about sins of the spirit.
Not surprised though in today’s world lies have become the new truth and truth is seen as the lies. May God help us all

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Sure, all sins are not equal...Jesus Christ never said sins are equal to begin with. That idea has nothing to do with the Bible but the delusions of men. undecided

Instead, what Jesus Christ taught is that God's Law is an All-Or-Nothing-At-All Law , meaning you break one law, you might as well have broken them all. undecided

So, to be clear, the pope is wrong! undecided
You really sound incoherent. Do you really understand the statement pope made? Surely Jesus would say the same. In fact Jesus said same when he asked the people to cast the stone if you are without sin.

The people interviewing the pope were emphasizing how the bishop has sexual sin. They hate him. They hate sexual sinners. But they surely commit more gravious sins. The pope simply told them, the sin is not the most serious of sins. Let them go check their inner self rather than hating.

How can you compare a ritualist who decapitate human head to someone who had sexual intercourse with his girlfriend? All sins are not equal. Go read your Bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by kingxsamz(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
offiahvictor:
you talking trash

Cry all you want.
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by GiantParrot(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is no such thing as most grievous sin to begin with. That idea is of men, and it was created to decieve you all by your Popes and Mogs. undecided

God gave us about 100 rules that clearly define sin, this through Jesus Christ, and whether you break one or all 100 rules, you are guilty of sin. It is that simple! undecided

Sir, you speak with so much confidence. How do you reconcile your authoritative speak with 1 John 5:17, Matthew 12:31, Luke 12:46-47, Hebrews 10:29, and Mathew 5:22?

@ the bolded, people use the analogy that if a person commits petty theft in Nigeria, then that person has gone against the law. If a person commits murder, then the law is also broken. In both cases, crimes (sins) against the law were committed. But they obviously do not carry the same punishment. This analogy is consistent with the verses above. Was the law broken? Yes. Are the consequences the same? No, therefore the crimes are not the same You appear to disagree with this analogy. So how do you reconcile the verses above or do you subscribe to cherry-picking things that appear to loosely support what you think?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Na this particular pope go lead plenty Catholics to hell. People wey don already dey worship idols and praying to and in the name of mere men who were called to serve in the name of saints, you con add more wahala to their load say outside knacking in a marriage no be serious sin.

Fathers and Reverend Sisters at Monasteries and Seminaries will be full of joy tonight. Their knackings go gather new momentum now

oshozondii:

https://independent.ng/sexual-sins-is-not-most-serious-sin-pope-francis/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by GoodIsGod: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dvin:
Point out his errors.
Sin of pride is worse and same applies to hatred for God and man.
If you love God you won't commit immorality.

Sin is sin bro
Sin of pride is worse than sexual sin?

That's a big lie from the pit of hell.

Part of sexual sin is lesbianism, homosexuality, fornication and adultery. Are you saying all these are lighter that sin of pride? grin

The Pope is shallow in his reasoning. Truth must be told. He is not better that a pagan in his reasoning.
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by GiantParrot(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
GuyfawkesAB:
Na this particular pope go lead plenty Catholics to hell. People wey don already dey worship idols and praying to and in the name of mere men who were called to serve in the name of saints, you con add more wahala to their load say outside knacking in a marriage no be serious sin.

Fathers and Reverend Sisters at Monasteries and Seminaries will be full of joy tonight. Their knackings go gather new momentum now

As far as the ministry of Christ is concerned, no Catholic that freely believes in Christ, accepts the sacrifice on the cross, and accepts the teaching of love Christ has passed down is going to hell. You may be arrogant enough to believe you can take the place of God in judgement because you depend on your false confidence, but you're still irrelevant in matters of judgement.

You are guilty of several lies and I recommend that you seek forgiveness. You have lied against the Pope by claiming he said sexual sin was not a serious sin even though he said no such thing. But you were confident enough to make that claim. Normally this should be a sign that you should watch yourself before you speak with false confidence. You have also lied that the Catholic church teaches the worship of idols when in fact they only worship God. Regardless of what you may have heard, what you think, or what you feel, you may want to ask yourself if your conclusions are based on the same false confidence which has been established here.

I will leave you with Matthew 12:36-37, and I pray that you find the humility that God seeks in His followers.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by GiantParrot(m): 12:05am On Dec 10, 2021
Zane2point4:
This pope don the fear me i swear.

I'm a Catholic but his utterances am not sure its inspired by almighty God o.

Brother, as a Catholic you are aware that sexual immoralities are mortal sins and that mortal sins cause grave injuries to the spiritual life. The Pope never contradicted this fact.

You can see the CCC position that is consisitent with his view of pride as a more grevious sin from
CCC 1864 "Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven." There are no limits to the mercy of God, but anyone who deliberately refuses to accept his mercy by repenting, rejects the forgiveness of his sins and the salvation offered by the Holy Spirit. Such hardness of heart can lead to final impenitence and eternal loss.

In addition, the Catholic view is that the proud of heart reject's God's authority over people's lives. All willful sins result from prioritizing personal satisfaction over God's satisfaction. The root of this sort of prioritization is pride (the refusal to humble oneself before God). For this reason ,pride has been recognized as the enabler of all other willful sins which makes it more grevious than others.

He who doesn't love does not know God, for God is love (1 John 4:8 ). Anyone who chooses hatred while claiming to know God has essentially denied God and acts in opposition to all that Christ represents.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by Kobojunkie: 12:07am On Dec 10, 2021
GumGum:
I'll like you to quote the Bible on this.
I quote you the books of Matthew. Mark, Luke and John were Jesus Christ in His teachings and commandments gave to us what is God's New Covenant Law and agreement between God and Man, in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by Coolgent(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2021
So pope you dey encourage fornication and adultery too. No wonder
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by BrandBrainBox: 12:14am On Dec 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Pope says it is not a serious sin.

The Pope says it's not the most serious sin but you deliberately misquoted him. See you, see hellfire with your religious politics. Tueh!
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by chymeze: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2021
Under Jesus Christ there is nothing like the law but what now exists is Grace. The dispensation of the law which you talked about existed from the time of Moses (when God gave him the tablet of stone) up until the resurrection of Christ. Under the law of Moses people were justified by keeping every part of the law and statutes. In other words even if you kept 9 of the 10 commandments but faulted in one, you were guilty of breaking all of them. But under Jesus, the law was abolished and replaced by grace in the sense that Jesus fulfilled every part of the law which man couldn't keep and so represented every human being that'd eventually believe in him. So people are no longer justified by keeping the law of Moses but by having faith in Jesus who substituted you before God in fulfilling the law that you couldn't keep. That's what grace is all about. You no longer have to do the work of keeping the law yourself (because it's impossible) but all you have to do is believe in Jesus and what he did for you. By that way you get justified before God.
Regarding sins being worse than the other. Yes there are sins that are worse than others. It is scriptural. Even scriptures says there are some sins that cannot be forgiven, meaning that's it's way worse than other sins! Even in hell, there are different grades of punishment. Jesus told the Jewish cities which rejected him that on the judgment day, it shall be more tolerable for the gentile nations and cities (which had not heard his message) than for those Jewish cities which heard and rejected his message. A pastor who backslides will face greater punishment than an unbeliever who never heard the gospel. Sins differ in grades just as punishments differ in severity.
Kobojunkie:

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
1. You really sound incoherent. Do you really understand the statement pope made? Surely Jesus would say the same. In fact Jesus said same when he asked the people to cast the stone if you are without sin.

2. The people interviewing the pope were emphasizing how the bishop has sexual sin. They hate him. They hate sexual sinners. But they surely commit more gravious sins. The pope simply told them, the sin is not the most serious of sins. Let them go check their inner self rather than hating.

3. How can you compare a ritualist who decapitate human head to someone who had sexual intercourse with his girlfriend? All sins are not equal. Go read your Bible
1. Jesus Christ did not say the same thing the pope said. When Jesus Christ commanded that only those who are without sin should cast the first stone, He literally means those without sin, Sons of God according to John 8 vs 31 - 44 - those who have through continuous submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments and been made free from bondage to sin as a result, holy/Perfect in God's sight , could cast the first stone. We are called to become Sons of God. undecided

2. There is no such thing as a more grevious sin. That concept is man-made and not of God. The only sin which Jesus Christ counted as worse is blasphemy and that is as judged by God Himself, not men. As far as men are concerned, all sins are sins, and you break one of God's Laws, you have broken them all. undecided

3. Again, all sins are sins in the Kingdom of God. Sin is as defined by God and His commandments, all almost 100 of them, are clear as far as what is sin against God. Anyone who breaks one, is pretty much guilty of them all since no matter what sin you commit, there is no entering into the presence of God with it at the end. undecided

Now as far as comparing the crimes committed by a ritualist to that of a boy with his galfriend, I am afraid you need to look to the moral laws of men in order to judge such things, which is what your Pope should have done in this case. Instead of trying to glorify his opinion by pretending it has something to do with God and God's Law.. undecided
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Dec 10, 2021
GiantParrot:
1. Sir, you speak with so much confidence. How do you reconcile your authoritative speak with 1 John 5:17, Matthew 12:31, Luke 12:46-47, Hebrews 10:29, and Mathew 5:22?

2. @ the bolded, people use the analogy that if a person commits petty theft in Nigeria, then that person has gone against the law. If a person commits murder, then the law is also broken. In both cases, crimes (sins) against the law were committed. But they obviously do not carry the same punishment. This analogy is consistent with the verses above. Was the law broken? Yes. Are the consequences the same? No, therefore the crimes are not the same You appear to disagree with this analogy. So how do you reconcile the verses above or do you subscribe to cherry-picking things that appear to loosely support what you think?
1. I am afraid I am at a loss as to what I am meant to take from the passages you included there. Can you please give me more to go by here? undecided

2. You are here trying to make the very same mistake your pope and others like him make, which is to find ways to equate man's justice system with that of God's. It's not right to do or attempt such direct comparisons. undecided

Look, as far as God's Law and Kingdom is concerned, whether your sin is such that you simply lusted in your heart after your galfriend, or you mowed down a crowd of 80 people at a party, sentence is the same...eternal Damnation. Same consequence for all sinners, no matter how great or small or.... lipsrsealed
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by Kobojunkie: 12:42am On Dec 10, 2021
chymeze:
.Regarding sins being worse than the other. Yes there are sins that are worse than others. It is scriptural.

1. Even scriptures says there are some sins that cannot be forgiven, meaning that's it's way worse than other sins!

2. Even in hell, there are different grades of punishment. Jesus told the Jewish cities which rejected him that on the judgment day, it shall be more tolerable for the gentile nations and cities (which had not heard his message) than for those Jewish cities which heard and rejected his message.

3. A pastor who backslides will face greater punishment than an unbeliever who never heard the gospel. Sins differ in grades just as punishments differ in severity.
You have a lot of catching up to do as far as the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ then. undecided

1. The idea that all sins are not equal is not found in the teachings of Jesus Christ and for obvious reasons. How do you adequately measure one sin against another. You point to the case of the one and only unforgivable sin that Jesus Christ gave to us, but, that is a case of 1 out of almost 100 laws given us by Him. So are we to conclude that since all the others are forgivable, then all others are equal except for the one? And another thing, isn't it in the same hell that all sinners end up for eternity...so if regardless of what sin is committed , the end is the same eternal damnation, how can we truly register anyone sin as being greater than any other? undecided

2. As for your suggestion that there are different grades in "hell", I am afraid you misconstrue what Jesus Christ said of the gentile nations who had not heard of Him there. undecided

3. A pastor who backslides will ofcourse end up with greater punishment than one who is an unbeliever and this because there is no eternal damnation for unbelievers. As God explained to you beginning in Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22, all those who die in their unbelief are returned back to the dust from which they were made.- there is no afterlife or eternity for such people. undecided
Re: Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin by GiantParrot(m): 12:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid I am at a loss as to what I am meant to take from the passages you included there. Can you please give me more to go by here? undecided

Since you claim ignorance even though I'm quite certain you're engaging in avoidance out of pride, I'll make it clear:
1 John 5:17: "All iniquity is sin, but there is a sin unto death" . Means there's clearly a distinction between sins. At least one is more grevious than others and your position is wrong.

Matthew 12:31 "For this reason, I say to you: Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven" A sin that cannot be forgiven is obviously not equal to the ones that can be forgiven. Your claim that sin is sin and no difference exists is wrong.

Hebrews 10:29: "how much more, do you think, someone would deserve worse punishments, if he has tread upon the Son of God, and has treated the blood of the testament, by which he was sanctified, as unclean, and has acted with disgrace toward the Spirit of grace?" Worse punishments means an obvious difference in punishments for different sins. Your claim again is proven wrong.

Matthew 5:22 "But I say to you, that anyone who becomes angry with his brother shall be liable to judgment. But whoever will have called his brother, 'Idiot,' shall be liable to the council. Then, whoever will have called him, 'Worthless,' shall be liable to the fires of Hell." Obvious differences in liabilities for different wrongs demonstrate a clear difference in the gravity of wrongs. Your claim again is proven wrong.

2. You are here trying to make the very same mistake your pope and others like him make, which is to find ways to equate man's justice system with that of God's. It's not right to do or attempt such direct comparisons. undecided

Because of your pride, you cherry-pick scripture and deny the parallels between human justice and God's justice systems clearly depicted in scripture as shown in the verses above. You can construct comprehensible sentence, which suggests you are literate enough to comprehend written words. But you choose not to comprehend these verses because they do not agree with your viewpoints. Your pride has made you superior to Christ Himself in your heart.

Look, as far as God's Law and Kingdom is concerned, whether your sin is such that you simply lusted in your heart after your galfriend, or you mowed down a crowd of 80 people at a party, sentence is the same...eternal Damnation. Same consequence for all sinners, no matter how great or small or.... lipsrsealed

You are not the mouthpiece of God. No one gave you that authority and it is an act of arrogance to arrogate such authority to yourself. Defend your words with evidence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free / Shut Churches: Kaduna Christians Back El-rufai / IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.