Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Help! I Need Your Idea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Need Your Idea (1440 Views)

What's Your Idea Of The Perfect Romantic Gesture? / What Is Your Idea Over To You Guys / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Your Idea by Bundle002(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2021
There’s this girl that am dating , she always come to visit me atleast twice in a week. She’s a virgin and anytime she visit that I ask for sex she refuse . We only kiss and romance that am tired of. I tried to show her love and affections but still she refuse . She’s not demanding too much from me to be sincere . Help I don’t know what to do . I want to have sex with her .
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Truvelisback(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bundle002:
There’s this girl that am dating , she always come to visit me atleast twice in a week. She’s a virgin and anytime she visit that I ask for sex she refuse . We only kiss and romance that am tired of. I tried to show her love and affections but still she refuse . She’s not demanding too much from me to be sincere . Help I don’t know what to do . I want to have sex with her .
4 ur information she isn't a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bennysam: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
She's not a virgin but because she see you as mugu that's she use that format with you and you fall for it

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bundle002(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
she told me she is .
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by dacblogger: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sex starved he goat....
The only thing in that little brain of yours is sex angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bundle002(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
what do you think I can do sir
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bundle002(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bennysam:
She's not a virgin but because she see you as mugu that's she use that format with you and you fall for it
she’s not asking for too much from me . But what do you think I can do ?
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bundle002(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
dacblogger:
Sex starved he goat....
The only thing in that little brain of yours is sex angry angry
what do you think I can do ?
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by dacblogger: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bundle002:
what do you think I can do ?
Probably cut of your d**k. sad

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bundle002:
she told me she is .
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bundle002(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
dacblogger:

Probably cut of your d**k. sad
haba
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Mohzus: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tell her ur grandma's a virgin too , u know the next step
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bundle002(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mohzus:
Tell her ur grandma's a virgin too , u know the next step
dont the think that will work
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Pumpumking: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bundle002:

angry
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by arthurwillia(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bundle002:

Why do you guys like disturbing yourself? This will make you want to rape her, you know she’s a virgin and yet you went to woo her and now you are complaining

It’s either you are calm with it oo or forget about her.

I no Dey ever date virgin, once I hear v, disappearing cream

Bottom line, just continue showing love maybe one day she’ll lower her shield but then be ready to console her

Cause I don’t see reasons why you want to deflower a girl
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Pumpumking: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bundle002:

Bro best advise....gimmme her nimba so i can help u test am so u dont keep qastin yor important times...deal,? smiley
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Truvelisback(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bundle002:
what do you think I can do sir
I'm not surpose to give u advice regarding this sex of a thing, yes. The girl has outsmarted u. She told u that just to kill urge ur to have sex with her. I can tell u what to do and she will give u sex with ease but i won't. Do u know why? U don't love but it seems like the girl loves u. Do u love the girl?
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Brunosamel(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bundle002:
instead of whining about her being a virgin and not giving you sex why don't you find alternative who said men can only stick with one girl at this stage you should be spinning more plate if you want sex, stop putting all your attention, money and time on one particular girl period... go and read books about masculinity and women i believe it will help you in making rational decision
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
Can you kiss and romance a VIRGIN??
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bundle002:
she told me she is .

Close mouth angry

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bundle002(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
I'm not surpose to give u advice regarding this sex of a thing, yes. The girl has outsmarted u. She told u that just to kill urge ur to have sex with her. I can tell u what to do and she will give u sex with ease but i won't. Do u know why? U don't love but it seems like the girl loves u. Do u love the girl?
yes I love her
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bundle002(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
arthurwillia:

Why do you guys like disturbing yourself? This will make you want to rape her, you know she’s a virgin and yet you went to woo her and now you are complaining

It’s either you are calm with it oo or forget about her.

I no Dey ever date virgin, once I hear v, disappearing cream

Bottom line, just continue showing love maybe one day she’ll lower her shield but then be ready to console her

Cause I don’t see reasons why you want to deflower a girl
sheyb na person go disflower her. I have tried my best to console her but she’s saying no and that’s why am asking for suggestions
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bundle002:
You just want to Bleep her cheesy
That's all I know

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bundle002(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
Preshieben:
You just want to Bleep her cheesy
That's all I know
no I love her but i want to sex wit her at the moment
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Truvelisback(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Teripaul(m): 12:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Bundle002:

who told u she is a virgin?/ oga jux buy best bottle one and buy nosco yogurt mix them and give her to drink, take yours too then sex will hungry her for sure. grin Try this grin
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by shawante(m): 12:44am On Dec 10, 2021
Just tell her that you don't believe she is a virgin.. And that you will like to confirm it yourself.

Try it and see what happens next
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bennysam: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2021
Bundle002:
she’s not asking for too much from me . But what do you think I can do ?
Play the game with her , stop given her money but don't make look like you're angry because she don't give you sex ,
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bundle002(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2021
Bennysam:

Play the game with her , stop given her money but don't make look like you're angry because she don't give you sex ,
she’s not a type that ask for money like dat. Either airtime or i buy her drink when she visit
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by tunize(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
Can you kiss and romance a VIRGIN??
Na wa ooo
Yes now used to date one those days but it's not quite easy shall you go just kiss, romance, play all the yeye play at the end nothing was boring shall but a guy when I be wen no get wahala I was complimenting myself by kpashing another banny the babe was even aware.
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by arthurwillia(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2021
Bundle002:
sheyb na person go disflower her. I have tried my best to console her but she’s saying no and that’s why am asking for suggestions

Na person na ofcourse, the person wey Go do am Go do the work, I no ready for that kind nonsense especially if she’s hellbent on keeping it for marriage, why will I be begging girl for sex? If she even say you should calm down that’s better
No go rape her ooo
Re: Help! I Need Your Idea by Bundle002(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2021
arthurwillia:

Na person na ofcourse, the person wey Go do am Go do the work, I no ready for that kind nonsense especially if she’s hellbent on keeping it for marriage, why will I be begging girl for sex? If she even say you should calm down that’s better
No go rape her ooo
she said she’s not ready for sex now . I don’t know what to say to convince her

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage / "Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma / A Corp Member Needs Help To Solve This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.