Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage (1425 Views)

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nevaaada(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Please I need a chocolate skinned lady (Igbo preferable & Lagos based) for dating, relationship & marriage. I'm looking at settling down by this year end.

I'm 38, chocolate, quite tall, work and live on the Island. Only seriously ladies should hit me up pls...thanks & stay blessed.

Reach out: zero 8 zero...3 four...zero zero...24...six 3 (WhatsApp only) ...no calls
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2023
You're dark and you want a dark woman? Do you want to have extra dark and invisible children?

6 Likes

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by marlow1962(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2023
So you want to date and marry a lady under a year?
Hahaha, it’s funny but not funny at all. Na una dy cause all these nonsense wer other men dy pass through .

Well happy marriage life my bro
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Danisaint112(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2023
marlow1962:
So you want to date and marry a lady under a year?
Hahaha, it’s funny but not funny at all. Na una dy cause all these nonsense wer other men dy pass through .

Well happy marriage life my bro

End that freaking mindset of yours because it's possible. And you still live in Peace. I have seen it multiple times over the years compared to people that have been dating for ages.

3 Likes

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by obinnazy(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2023
Nevaaada:
Please I need a chocolate skinned lady (Igbo preferable & Lagos based) for dating, relationship & marriage. I'm looking at settling down by this year end.

I'm 38, chocolate, quite tall, work and live on the Island. Only seriously ladies should hit me up pls...thanks & stay blessed.

Reach out: zero 8 zero...3 four...zero zero...24...six 3 (WhatsApp only) ...no calls

Do you seek for a virgin and non virgin??
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by marlow1962(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2023
Danisaint112:

End that freaking mindset of yours because it's possible. And you still live in Peace. I have seen it multiple times over the years compared to people that have been dating for ages.
Ok o my bro

1 Like

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by siofra(f): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2023
I would have applied but I'm 31☺️
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Jamersirwin1971: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

Then apply . He can change his mind . Shoot your shots
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by siofra(f): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Jamersirwin1971:

Then apply . He can change his mind . Shoot your shots
I just remembered I have a crush on another nairalander☺️
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
You're dark and you want a dark woman? Do you want to have extra dark and invisible children?

What's ur business with his choice, if you like him, it's better to apply rather than crictisized

2 Likes

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nevaaada(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

Still hit me up if you are serious. All the best!
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
What's wrong with that?

2 Likes

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:
You don't need men, they're wicked remember?

2 Likes

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by siofra(f): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Nia69:
You don't need men, they're wicked remember?

Yes I remember 🥺

But I will still date and maybe marry one. But not the wicked ones o. But they are all wicked😭
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

Yes I remember 🥺

But I will still date and maybe marry one. But not the wicked ones o. But they are all wicked😭
You're confused.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by siofra(f): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2023
Nia69:
You're confused.

😭😭😭😭
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2023
I'm not dark.. grin grin
Fiscus105:

What's ur business with his choice, if you like him, it's better to apply rather than crictisized
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2023
He needs to consider the children.. we live in an era where there's a lot of skin bleaching.

His kids may end up having low self-esteem because of how they look.
Nia69:
What's wrong with that?
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Demor1: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2023
Nothing one wont hear from this platform....imagine a grown up person relating SELFCONFIDENCE with BODY COLOR

maybe for a brief tutor you need to know: SELF ESTEEM COMES FROM THE MIND NOT FROM ANYTHING ELSE

ote author=Samantha123 post=120469367]He needs to consider the children.. we live in an era where there's a lot of skin bleaching.

His kids may end up having low self-esteem because of how they look.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Neptunium(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
Samantha123:
He needs to consider the children.. we live in an era where there's a lot of skin bleaching.

Don't be stupid. It's comments like yours that actually makes people think their dark skin isn't attractive. Millions of beautiful dark skin children in the world. Check out KnixandKna on IG. See how gorgeous they are? See their thousands of followers. By end of this year they could hit a million. They got one million followers already on tiktok. Tons of endorsements. Both their parents are darkskinned, no bleaching. Plenty other beautiful dark skin black kids on IG with plenty endorsements to boot. White folks spend millions tanning and blackfishing trying to get skin like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2023
Okay, if you say so.
Neptunium:

Don't be stupid. It's comments like yours that actually makes people think their dark skin isn't attractive. Millions of beautiful dark skin children in the world. Check out KnixandKna on IG. See how gorgeous they are? Both their parents are darkskinned, no bleaching. Plenty other beautiful dark skin black kids on IG with plenty endorsements to boot. White folks spend millions tanning and blackfishing trying to get skin like that.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Okay.
Demor1:
Nothing one wont hear from this platform....imagine a grown up person relating SELFCONFIDENCE with BODY COLOR

maybe for a brief tutor you need to know: SELF ESTEEM COMES FROM THE MIND NOT FROM ANYTHING ELSE

ote author=Samantha123 post=120469367]He needs to consider the children.. we live in an era where there's a lot of skin bleaching.

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nilon: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

Yes I remember
lets hookup. I'm open to be in a relationship with you
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Fiscus105(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
I'm not dark.. grin grin

It doesn't stop u to apply.

In job vacancies , whenever they ask 3-5 years experiences, people with no single experience will also apply and on many occasions they do get the job.

1 Like

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Hatrick01: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Samantha123:
u mean.....

1 Like

Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by siofra(f): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Nilon:
lets hookup. I'm open to be in a relationship with you

Sorry, I don't do hookup.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Hatrick01: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:
are u igbo?

Abi u no sabi read
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Nah! I'm not interested in this one.

Besides, dark guys are not really my spec... I prefer them brown.. smiley smiley smiley
Fiscus105:

It doesn't stop u to apply.

In job vacancies , whenever they ask 3-5 years experiences, people with no single experience will also apply and on many occasions they do get the job.
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Exactly..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hatrick01:
u mean.....
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by Nilon: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
siofra:

Sorry, I don't do hookup.

i mean getting to know you better. i'm not talking of hookup. Dont misunderstand me
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by wumi2017(f): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Go go provide for you
Re: A Serious Girl (25 To 30) For Relationship & Marriage by siofra(f): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nilon:
i mean getting to know you better. i'm not talking of hookup. Dont misunderstand me

I'm taking a break from men for now. My two boyfriends broke my heart. Besides I have a crush on a nairalander. I don't want him to think I'm taken.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Leaks Singer Boutross Munene’s Bedroom Photo For Underpaying Her / The Highest Fear In My : / An Open Letter To A Woman Who Wants To Attract And Keep Mr. Right:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.