Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation (59790 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Dear Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Preshieben:
let me be ya side chick..
I make my own money,so keep yours
I just like it with people's husband grin
Longer throat

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by emecheboy2(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Gaggii:
I must confess, the only challenge in my marriage is sex, I was not a masturbator as a bachelor because I have girls around me, if one no come another go show, but as a married man have turned a chronic masturbator because my wife is always complaining that she is tired.

I would gotten a side chick, but I had a second thought because the consequence will affect my home financially.

Am just so fed up.

If you are married and in same shoe, how have you being coping
only poor married men experience sex starvation in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Danniedpastor(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
luminouz:

Ewwwwwww....

You will earn a "give your life to Christ" look from her

Wait o!
Did Christ say we should not enjoy sex in any position of our choice? Lol
Me , as a pastor I fire from any position we hungry me.
God is not against it.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Lorayne(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
Y'all encouraging adultery. Why not leave the marriage when you're not getting what you want from your spouse?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Lorayne(m): 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
chigomiced:

emmaodet:

Lol

My wife started trying this bullshit with me early this year. Our sex life dropped to the lowest low.
It became very boring, predictable, same old missionary style, unromantic.
Tried spicing things up but it seems the more I try, the lesser she became interested.
It was now looking as if she is using the sex thing to manipulate me.
Asked her why she is not always in the mood despite my romance and efforts to spice things up and it is now looking as if I am the one that likes sex too much. She quickly placed the pressure more on me by saying it is my duty to try as much as possible to bring her into the mood. Can you imagine? Despite all my efforts, it is still my fault.
I know a lot of Hot simps will say I no dey do am we’ll say another man go knack my wife take her to cloud 9.
I kuku ma drop everything thing. Lost interest in her. She became a turn off to me.
I traveled for 2 months, came back home and will still travel another 3 months after staying 1 month at home yet you are not sexually excited seeing me and still getting turn off.
From January this year to may, we only touched ourselves just 4 boring times. When I came back hom July, didn’t even noticed her. I don’t even get romanced or my thing getting raised seeing her.
She became worried that it seems am seeing someone outside. En en and so?
Tbh, I was seeing a lady who was doing all her best to have me. Mind blowing sex while my wife they do like log of wood for house.
Na person wey no get option woman fit dey manipulate with sex.
After some time, she started crying that I don’t love her again blah blah blah. Asked what is the problem and I told her point blank I have lost interest in her that I don’t find her romantic anymore.
She knew the house is on fire. Started praying midnight that holy ghost should destroy every woman that wants to destroy her home, distracting her hubby attention blah blah blah.
To cut long story short, our sex life changed after then, became highly erotic with different innovations and then deep down me, I started thinking if this is the same woman who had been acting soooo Boring months ago?

Since you re now having good sex with your wife, are you still cheating?

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by kay29000(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Adolf111:
Since when my wife gave birth 7 months ago I haven't had sex she said I don't have money that I should go get sex somewhere else I masturbate sometimes to get relief but I just decided to stop now am working in bet9ja in Delta State warri I don't know what sex taste like anymore, man life hard oh na only God go help us.

grin
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by kay29000(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Facing the same issue, na maturbation oo, I get small change but I've come to know over time that side chick na stress so I no try am again.

Please educate me on some of the stress of keeping side chick
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Timothyoj(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kingdemu:
I've never for once been denied sex for the 4yrs I've been married.

You are still new in the field bro, you are coming up gradually....

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by kay29000(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
Debodimeji01:
���
My brother... its not funny ohhhhh...
These ladies can make a man run mad.
And I will strongly advise you don't go the path of side chuck. The Ripple effect(s) its gonna have on your family and marriage will be mad.

Find a way to talk to your wife about it. I had same experience but was able to sort things out with my wife. At the beginning of our marriage... before we gave birth... na my wife do disturb almost every night. [b]Now, we have 2boys, na once or most times, twice now I get to have that awesome experience [/b]and I think I am okay with that so person go fit channel remaining energy for something more productive

You mean once a month?
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
Zao19:
More than 70% of married men face this type of problem including my self, if u are yet to married pls stop talking rubbish, u are yet to experience such.

I was in a public bus just last week a hardworking guy carrying somethings he bought from owode onirin was saying even after all this whala now and later I get home ask for sex to cool my self down my wife still say no she is tired guess what all the men inside d bus said almost the same thing this guy was complaining about..
Its so rampant among those ladies from 1980 down �
Most Nigeria ladies of now a days don't actually deserve the faithful husband they get..
Funny we still have good guyz who and not ready to cheat once they get d desired sex at home..
I am a living witness mk I just keep quiet ni

14 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by AfroKnight: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Gaggii:

Oya na

OP! So you want to follow side chick. grin grin

Bad guy

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by gfelo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
When u are busy even when ur d*ck dey erect u wil not be in d mode
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by emecheboy2(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Gaggii:
I must confess, the only challenge in my marriage is sex, I was not a masturbator as a bachelor because I have girls around me, if one no come another go show, but as a married man have turned a chronic masturbator because my wife is always complaining that she is tired.

I would gotten a side chick, but I had a second thought because the consequence will affect my home financially.

Am just so fed up.

If you are married and in same shoe, how have you being coping
Mostly poor/average married men experience sex starvation in marriage.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
ahnie:
What of me that hasn't had sex close to a year?
Are you married?
If yes, you should the trick you women normally use
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
kay29000:

Please educate me on some of the stress of keeping side chick
Bro, side chicks are always more difficult than wives. They message you at wrong time and some will start falling into unnecessary love then they become a problem. Then she gets pregnant and you start begging her before she agrees to abort it. You can say we should use protection but you can't be with a side chick for 1 year and not fumble once.
And if you're lucky (unlucky) and you have a side chick that doesn't care, she will also be carrying her puna to other guys and you risk getting infection and end up infecting your wife with same infection. That shit is stressful jare. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by MacANDIES: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmm……..sometimes I do too.
65% of time…… I like it
But
35% of time……I do wish I never did majorly due to financial reasons.
I would have been better off more financially without marriage than with it.
It is taking a chunk of my money for family monthly upkeep, in-laws, clothing, general maintenance etc.
And I also believe I would have had more money to travel round the world, enjoy my life more, the freedom of traveling without anybody regularly calling where I am and when am I coming home.
I just miss the freedom.

I miss everything bro, I wish I can turn back the hand of time. I'll never be married. Just have 2 baby Mama's and be sending them money on a regular.

Mine is not financial, it's the problems my wife gives me, she's troublesome and very selfish.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by MacANDIES: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Donbayor:

Huh? Is it really up to that? But Some say it's a beautiful thing

It's a trap they want to use and make you marry. Then you'll see what they're suffering.
It's all laughter and jollyfication on the outside and fighting/bickering in the inside.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by lozanni(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Havesomesense:

Till you marry first.

Exactly! When you wear the shoe, then you will know where it pinches
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Maxwell4404(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sorry we done starve, there are lots of fishes in the river
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by tpapi: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
Adolf111:
Since when my wife gave birth 7 months ago I haven't had sex she said I don't have money that I should go get sex somewhere else I masturbate sometimes to get relief but I just decided to stop now am working in bet9ja in Delta State warri I don't know what sex taste like anymore, man life hard oh na only God go help us.
once they just give birth like this , they suddenly change and loose interest in sex

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by cletz991(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
Be civilized and speak a language all can understand undecided
femi4:
You're not married, ki lomode e mo

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by CaptainAyub: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
HarunaWest:
Side chick and masturbation..Unfortunately me I get small change...So i chop my life mehn...Time go reach, na she go dey beg you for straff.
Headed d same route myself.
Lots of Nigerian women de carry their ashawo mentality enta marriage.
Na them know
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by brodalikeme(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Preshieben:
is not me ohh

Except you're married cheesy
Yes nah, I’m qualified Oo.

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by CaptainAyub: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Another marriage palava...I'm scared
Marriage in is unfavourable to monogamous men.
Na babymama sure pass.
Even if una go live with am,yes but no legal commitment.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Slyguy: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
i feel you boss i'm in same shoes like this, this almost felt like na me post am.
Gaggii:

We don talk tire, she go change then later go to status quo after some time

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by kay29000(m): 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Bro, side chicks are always more difficult than wives. They message you at wrong time and some will start falling into unnecessary love then they become a problem. Then she gets pregnant and you start begging her before she agrees to abort it. You can say we should use protection but you can't be with a side chick for 1 year and not fumble once.
And if you're lucky (unlucky) and you have a side chick that doesn't care, she will also be carrying her puna to other guys and you risk getting infection and end up infecting your wife with same infection. That shit is stressful jare. Lol

Hmm... I feel you.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by okewumi: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
We don talk tired oooo.

Just speechless when you enter a scam.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by razible5384(m): 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Op, we are in the same shoe but mine is a bit different cos I have always have alternatives to things.. I got like 4 side chick out there.. infact I'm going out to have two today... Just let your wife be, if she wan chop her toto na she sabi... go out there, it must not be all about money.. I don't always tell my side chick I got a wife, I ball like single guys out there...
one question.....do you sleep with them unprotected?
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Laurene: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2021
Help2020:

I jealous una wen dey masturbate without side effect. Me I non fit try masturbate for a day again, except I wan suffer for days.
how?
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by FunctionX(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
joshua203016:
There is nothing like starvation of sex, the only starvation i know is food
Doingss
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Chris8t(m): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
Preshieben:
let me be ya side chick..
I make my own money,so keep yours
I just like it with people's husband grin

You are damn funny girl.

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by LordOfTheGame: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
okoroemeka:
in a case like this that the man choose not to have a side chick due to one or two factors then the only option is masturbation,I cannot encourage going to ashawo for sex ,but on the other hand the only constraint on having a side chick is finance,there are different grades and categories of beautiful, reasonable and neat women that needs just a man like you,there are many that are available and will not create a hole in your pocket,you just have to look in places not looked before,a treasure is found in unexpected areas,my side chick is from a very poor family,a beautiful girl no doubt and appreciate every 10 Kobo given to her.Rule no 1 of having a side chick is never be jealous,let her have her freedom of choice and association,don't ever try to limit her to be your possession only,if there are other men then your financial commitment will be pocket friendly, so long she services you every well

Sir, with all due respect, you're an idiot. You are taking advantage of that poor innocent little girl's family background and financial conditions to exploit her for your lustful desire interests. You will reap your reward in due time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.