Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,682 members, 7,831,118 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears (76295 Views)

Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by jaxxy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
She knew how it would end. Let’s not lie to ourselves.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by streetzdreamz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2021
kepstone:
I am in a long distance relationship yet I have never cheated on my girlfriend. I am even very concerned about her if she is faithful as I am. I have the right to do what I want but I have principles, I control my body and not my emotions controlling me. There are faithful guyz, I have never cheated on any girl in Ll my dating years. But I have caught my exs severally cheating I had to let go. Any man or woman that can not control their
sexuality has a long way to go. A partner that won't be faithful to you in relationship won't be faithful to you in marriage.
Na man you be. Seriously that shit is tiring, keeping multiple partners for what? If a relationship isn't working, best offer is to walk out rather than have several useless luggages. A man that has a control over his sexual urge, his thirst for money and alcohol can very well have same control over anything he desires to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Ashirioluwa: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hypocrite clout chaser. Your boyfriend doesn’t cry when you were fucking around in Naija
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
Albara:
E don happen! Distant relationship is nothing but plain stress. The lady sef, they live countries apart yet she expect no foul play in the relationship? The tendency of cheating will be high nah, even she sef no fit swear say she no cheat!

But if na guy post this same thing....u will call the lady olosho

There is no reason to cheat

If you cheat around. Somehow someway someone will sleep with your lady too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by moorevic(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
She's damn ugly
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by MufasaLion: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
kepstone:
I am in a long distance relationship yet I have never cheated on my girlfriend. I am even very concerned about her if she is faithful as I am. I have the right to do what I want but I have principles, I control my body and not my emotions controlling me. There are faithful guyz, I have never cheated on any girl in Ll my dating years. But I have caught my exs severally cheating I had to let go. Any man or woman that can not control their
sexuality has a long way to go. A partner that won't be faithful to you in relationship won't be faithful to you in marriage.

Your girl is cheating on you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by BluntCrazeMan: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Foreverdope:
A Nigerian lady has shared a heartbreak story in a subtle and not so detailed video which is making rounds online

She decided to travel to the state where her boyfriend resides in order to surprise him.

In the video she shared on TikTok, the lady showed herself at the airport set to board a flight to go meet him

According to her, she was nervous because it was the first time she would be trying to pay him a surprise visit

Her concerns became valid, because it ended in premium tears upon getting to his place

Although she did not reveal if he broke up with her or if she caught him with another girl, but the concluding part of the video shows her crying after leaving his place

Watch video HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4i4NksAjFM
She got cat-eyes before the travel.
But in the premium tears, her eyes are so full and black.
The guy didn't see exactly what he was expecting
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by kkonyeji(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Albara:
E don happen! Distant relationship is nothing but plain stress. The lady sef, they live countries apart yet she expect no foul play in the relationship? The tendency of cheating will be high nah, even she sef no fit swear say she no cheat!

Don't mind her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin Alaye person Abi Several People dey Chop your Girlfriend Back to Back to Back sha just know Sha …quote author=kepstone post=108378767]I am in a long distance relationship yet I have never cheated on my girlfriend. I am even very concerned about her if she is faithful as I am. I have the right to do what I want but I have principles, I control my body and not my emotions controlling me. There are faithful guyz, I have never cheated on any girl in Ll my dating years. But I have caught my exs severally cheating I had to let go. Any man or woman that can not control their
sexuality has a long way to go. A partner that won't be faithful to you in relationship won't be faithful to you in marriage. [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Bamzyriches451: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lol
Surprise gone wrong
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy Alaye person or Several People Dey chop your girlfriend Back to Back to Back sha just know … no be insult o I just say make I let you know grin
kepstone:
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by kkonyeji(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Why should you pay me a surprise visit in the 1st place?
U shouldn't come to my house without invitation or without informing me, except maybe you're monitoring me.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by toujurs: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nigerians and clout chasing. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Chrisceejay: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
because of this u are crying like mumu... i just wan unread this nonsense uncompleted yeye story.

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Bakerdav: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
iLegendd:
It's not everyone that likes surprise visit.
yes why will u go for surprise visit ,I hate such
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Oloruntade4(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Foreverdope:
A Nigerian lady has shared a heartbreak story in a subtle and not so detailed video which is making rounds online

She decided to travel to the state where her boyfriend resides in order to surprise him.

In the video she shared on TikTok, the lady showed herself at the airport set to board a flight to go meet him

According to her, she was nervous because it was the first time she would be trying to pay him a surprise visit

Her concerns became valid, because it ended in premium tears upon getting to his place

Although she did not reveal if he broke up with her or if she caught him with another girl, but the concluding part of the video shows her crying after leaving his place

Watch video HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4i4NksAjFM

Which kind yeye premium tears...,abegi
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by mylove4God(f): 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
kepstone:
Your kinds are just 1% in the world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by CSTRR: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
She was going to give her boyfriend a nice fuccckk, only to see him already satisfied.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by CSTRR: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
BTW, how do people date ladies like this?

Just look at her? Looking like a doll.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by kals4luv990(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2021
revived2:
All these pusssarians sef angry angry
MY BASTARD BROTHER.. na dick and cash haunty been plan go der.. Unfortunately anoda pussynarian beat her to the game� grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Oluf3mi(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
Ended in premium tears...
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Hkff: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
Retardddd whoress
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Albara(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
kkonyeji:

Don't mind her
Ma hear say I mind her! All these generation chicks with clout chasing sha!
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Albara(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
Dreamhighnow:

But if na guy post this same thing....u will call the lady olosho

There is no reason to cheat

If you cheat around. Somehow someway someone will sleep with your lady too
Alaye, be like you get comprehension problem bah? First, there's nowhere I neither supported the guy nor insult the lady. My emphasis was on distant relationship and the problems that abide with it. It's mostly almost inevitable for cheating to happen in a distant relationship, if you know so, why stress yourself with distant relationship? Boss, read to comprehend first before you reply!
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by mosdii(m): 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
DennisEche:
why her eyes fat like this. last pics.
Mosdii how far na... your attention is needed here

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by sharone21(f): 4:42am On Dec 11, 2021
englishmart:
And who did the recording?
Cry in peace, go home and meet one of your many other boyfriends. Women cheat more just that they are usually very surreptitious and smart.

Bantilosha

Most women do not necessary cheat but have admirers...Na just to convert one admirer to new boyfriend if one slack or too slow to take the relationship forward.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Hassanmaye(m): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2021
Baawaa:
That is their problem, Nigeria problem is more than this
Haha
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Hassanmaye(m): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Girls and that rod

Always crying for that fertile rod
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by donMIG(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
The girl near resemble one of my cousins oooh... I nearly laff her dou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.