Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears (76268 Views)

Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by younglleo: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Which kind news be this, O.P is this place Tik tok
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by RightToReject(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
This is one of the indirect ways she has used to announce that she is available and ready to mingle - a typical marketing strategy of reaching out to a wider audience.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by davodyguy: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
MrJames007:
I’m not wasting even 1mb on that vid.
Looks like someone leaving Lagos to Abuja or PH, doesn't worth wasting data on
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by GoldenSpec: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2021
Welcome to the labor market. Now ur struggle continue grin..

Next pls! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by KarlWest(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
I presumed you are southwest of the country because you can never see a lady from south-south going for impromptu visit to her boyfriend without informing him of her coming. Hope you learn from this journey.

South East, probably!

Their Yam-Leg women can visit you unannounced and even stay in your house for whole 365 days so far you have money and you can dribbled their C-u-n-t well.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2021
kepstone:
I am in a long distance relationship yet I have never cheated on my girlfriend. I am even very concerned about her if she is faithful as I am. I have the right to do what I want but I have principles, I control my body and not my emotions controlling me. There are faithful guyz, I have never cheated on any girl in Ll my dating years. But I have caught my exs severally cheating I had to let go. Any man or woman that can not control their
sexuality has a long way to go. A partner that won't be faithful to you in relationship won't be faithful to you in marriage.

Very few men can attest to what you said. I have also never cheated in all my dating life and will never cheat on my wife.

I pray to get the same from my life partner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by MrJames007: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2021
davodyguy:

Looks like someone leaving Lagos to Abuja or PH, doesn't worth wasting data on
You wasted your data grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by DSC7: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
Chaaaiiii....

Another future is heartbroken....

I wish her quick recovery.....

Pls if u don't have shock absorber stay away from anything related to relationship.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by HabaHaba: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:
What exactly does she want us to do now? Is she expecting us to pet her? Why exactly does she have to post this on social media?

No mind dem! This wex just love to look for what makes them cry cry!

Their gene is embedded with ONLY cry hormones! Cry cry people.

Forming, after d guy fool imself catch na u go still dey go im phone to buy cry tablets for yourself!

Mcheww!
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Makib2020(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pele babe
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
She no even fine
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Finewarriboy: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
No pun given. Punna people be putting men in sifia pain since adam
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Hezmatosky: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by slowice(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mụmu post... Stop posting lubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Solofresh2: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Clout Chaser
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
frozen70:

Women should always inform their guys before coming for a visit especially long distance

This son's of Adam's are not faithful, their biological clocks ticks them to misbehave, especially in your absence

So surprise visit will end with surprise sight and it will lead to watery eyes
After God created man, he looked at him and "it's not good for the man to be alone"
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2021
Why are u in hurry posting what u don't know or sure of?
Ur incomplete news is meaningless.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by GhostWisperer: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nairaland is in the business of promoting high-class olosho through publicity.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by bluefilm: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2021
She must be related to nkiru sylvanus.

No wonder she's crying like her too.

Nkiru sylvanus can cry for africa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
frozen70:

Women should always inform their guys before coming for a visit especially long distance

This son's of Adam's are not faithful, their biological clocks ticks them to misbehave, especially in your absence

So surprise visit will end with surprise sight and it will lead to watery eyes

Get ready to be eaten alive..
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by teeshet: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
remitarich:
her eyes has even swollen........ chai! well on God
have you been in this situation before
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by teeshet: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Very few men can attest to what you said. I have also never cheated in all my dating life and will never cheat on my wife.

I pray to get the same from my life partner.
you are missing
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by lesbiconverter: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
I smell clout chaser
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Elidrisy20: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Forget that your useless boyfriend, come make I whip you tail
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Iniobong44(m): 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
E don happen! Distant relationship is nothing but plain stress. The lady sef, they live countries apart yet she expect no foul play in the relationship? The tendency of cheating will be high nah, even she sef no fit swear say she no cheat!
Re: Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears by Revolva(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
Stupid video who ask her to tell us that she is visiting her BF ...ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / He Had Sex With My Friend And I Did Same With His Friend Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.